Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Call to Moderator (Organize a Forum for Ethiopian and Pro Ethiopian Lawyers)

There are top Ethiopian Lawyers. The first Black woman to be the Chief Editor of the Harvard Law Journal is Ethiopian. There are at least 10 Ethiopian who are teaching Constitutional law in the US. There are at least 8 that I know of who graduated from Harvard/Yale/Chicago/Georgetown/Univeritu of Pennsylvania/ in the last four years. I know this because I have been doing research.

Ethiopian Review should form a forum for Lawyers to discuss and formulate a strategy to defend Tinsae Radio.

Tomas Sibago aka
Ankasa Doro aka
Mamo Qilo aka
Yimer Ali aka
etc

Re: Call to Moderator (Organize a Forum for Ethiopian and Pro Ethiopian Lawyers)

Yegermal Chira,
I am willing to donate money for legal action. This is long over due. I hope some one pursue this.

Re: Call to Moderator (Organize a Forum for Ethiopian and Pro Ethiopian Lawyers)

Mamo
Your suggestions are very smart and really valuabel. Instead of putting your ideas just on forums, why don't you contact the people who actually can and will help you organize and put the ideas that you bring forth to practice ? Other wise what will be the point ?