Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moderator You need to Ban Mulugeta

Moderator,

Mulugeta has been posting the same measage over and over again. Insulting the Amhara. This violates your rule. You need to ban the moron permanently. Here is what he is posting at least 10 times in the last two days.

"What Ethiopia need is GREEN REVOLUTION, NOt Amhra complaining borring lazy culture."

Mamo Qilo

PS: Mulugeta, You are banned!

Re: Moderator You need to Ban Mulugeta

where did he write this?

Moderator,

he has it in a number of places. Here are two examples:

(a) Democracy and Ethiopia,
(b) And so it goes...

Mamo, please ban him permanently. We do not need such people who apread hate.

Mamo Qilo

Moderator:

The third thread is

"Why only the Tigray's president, Don' t others have consititiuencies aborad? "

Please ban the moron for good.

Yejib Tila

Mulugeta, Sorry I got you banned. I am a cruel SOB. I play smart and I play dirty, but always respectfully and genuinely.

Yegemel Chira aka
Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo,
Good job!!

Dear Mamo Qilo:: I just don't want to see another moment passed by without extending my admiration to the opinions, views, thoughts, and lessons you bring to this chat forum. May God bless you. So many of us , feel blessed to have you here. Above all I admire your patriotism! Unfortunately, our beloved country is suffering from :::Some call them "bandas", some call them "woyane", some call them "traitors", some call them "ethnocentrist", and some call them "opportunist",,,well I guess they are all of the above,,and one more thing: they are bigtime "HODAMS"!!!! As my good friend said it, "They think with their stomachs and/or other organ-systems of their bodies, but for sure not with their brains". No wonder, they keep saying, by blood, by flesh, by bone, I am such and such,,,it shows again,,>>that they fail to use their brains to process clear thoughts and to create fair judgements ,,,instead they rely on their vascular and/or blood/lymphatic system organs,,,to process their thoughts and bring judgements about the other people, therefore; they are forced to judge a person by his/her ethnic heritage and/or background instead of trying to judge that person,by his/her actions and characters,, and hence they fail to accept the greatest TRUTH and priniciple on this earth "ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUALLY",,,a great truth, at least for those who choose to process their thoughts using their brains!!! Only that time, even in the politics arena, one can evaluate and/or criticize respectfully, a political party in terms of agendas and issues that party is promoting, and not by the ethnic backgrounds of the members of that political party. I hope I am clear, here. May God bless our beloved Ethiopia.

Yigermal and Say-No-To-Hatred,

Thank you for your vote of confidence and support.

Mamo QIlo

ABET ABET YIGERMAL:
WHEN INDIVIDUALS ARE UNDEMOCRATIC THEY ALWAYS THINK OF BANNING, DETAINING AND KILLING!!!! I AM SURE YOU WOULD HAVE KILLED MULUGETA ASRATE KASSA IF YOU CUOLD GET THE CHANCE TO!! WHY DON'T YOU FACE THE REALITY.
ETHIOPIA IS 1/3 OROMO, 1/4 AMHARA, 6% TIGRAYAN,6% SOMALI AND IT GOES ON.
READ THE HISTORY OF WALELIGN MEKONNEN
HE SAID THAT THE THEN ETHIOPIA WAS "YEBEHER BIHERSEBOCH ESRBET". IT IS BECAUSE NATIONS AND NATIONALITIES WERE FORCED TO BE AMHARINIZED IN EVERY ASPECT OF CULTURE THOUGH THE MAJORITY OF THE POOR AMHARAS GAIN LITTLE OUT IT.
AHUNM !!! IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THIS REALTY, IT WILL TEAR THIS COUNTRY IN TO PEICES AND OFCUORSE IT IS YOU WHO WILL LOS MOST BECAUSE THE OTHERS THEY KNOW IT ALREADY--- I MEAN THE MISERY

Email: deleted

City: deleted