Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why only the Tigray's president, Don' t others have consititiuencies aborad?

I have read teh sotry about Ayte Tsegaye's meeting with the Tigrya community in US with interest. It jsut occured to me, How come that none of the other presidents of bigger regions, namely: Amhara, Oromia, SNNPR, Somale etc go abroad and summone their respective people for what ever purpose? Don't they have any agenda to talk to the diaspora or are they denied Visa by TPLF? Or are they afraid of their people abroad?

Why did the senior EC member of the "mutinational party",EPRDF talk to Tigrayans only? Is he saying that he has nothing in common with the rest of Us? Why?

What do Gebreminamintes, PR/propaganda officers to TPLF in diaspora say about this?

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Re: Why only the Tigray's president, Don' t others have consititiuencies aborad?

Good question.

But I think if the President of the Oromia region comes out here, there is no question he will ask for asylum and join OLF in DC. Trust me thats the case there. The rest would probably do so too. Coz most of them are pure opportunists. They are not really serving out of convinction for the policies of EPRDF.