Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
President of Tigray says about Election

Dear Members:
Here is a passage of long speech that the President of Tigray said about the election in Ethiopia.

In regard to the recently held election the president as well as Aite Isayas an official in the federal government went in length to explain the loss by EPRDF in Addis Ababa as well as the way the election was handled. In response to question from the audience Aite Isayas gave EPRDF’s understanding of why the party lost in Addis Ababa. He said EPRDF lost Addis Ababa because of the protest vote as well as because of the barrage of negative campaign by the opposition.The president plead to all Diaspora Ethiopians not to fall prey to CUD and its politics of hate.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Re: President of Tigray says about Election

Mulugeta Asrate Kassa,

Even Ibrahim shot you down. His message is clear. He did not want to be associated with a man who makes a living by robbing the elderly. Ibrahim may be naive and politically confused member of the millitia intelligentia, but he does not like people who steal from the lederly.

Mamo QIlo

Dear Mamo:
I have told you before and I will tell you again and again; you lost the power and you do not have the right to speak on behalf of Ethiopian people. That is why, you admitted and called yourself the "limping chicken". I posted the message that you learn what fellow Ethiopian are saying about the opposition group and do a service to help to see the other of the coin.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Ibrahim,

Cut the bullssshhit. Tell us why did Meles forbade the muslim community from building a mosque in Axum.

Mamo Qilo

Mamomian!

Why don't you go and comfort Jadu per your bidding?

Ibrahim,

Why are you afraid to say so? Didn't meles forbade the Muslim Community from building a Mosque in Axum.

Mamo Qilo

Why only the Tigray's president, Don' t others have consititiuencies aborad?

I have read the sotry about Ayte Tsegaye's meeting with the Tigray community in US with interest. It just occured to me, How come that none of the other presidents of the bigger regions, namely: Amhara, Oromia, SNNPR, Somale etc go abroad and summon their supporters for what ever purpose? Don't they have any agenda to talk to the diaspora or are they denied Visa by TPLF? Or are they afraid of their people abroad?

Why did the senior EC member of the "mutinational party",EPRDF talk to Tigrayans only? Is he saying that he has nothing in common with the rest of Us? Why?

What do Gebreminamintes, PR/propaganda officers to TPLF in diaspora say about this?

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

What Ethiopia need is GREEN REVOLUTION, Not Amhras complaining borring lazy culture.

http://www.yara.com

Email: Micheal@Hotmail.com

City: WI