Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Former EPRP are Best Leaders

Dear Members:
EPRP former members such as Berhanu Nega are still the iconic and charismatic leaders that will embark Ethiopia into democratic path and economic transparency. The rest of brouhaha that is coming from Negede likes and his foot soldeirs former Meison cadres , who are good in abstract and digging theories a la Western style, will not lead Ethiopia let alone to help a duck to cross a road.
EPRP's struggle should be commemorated as principle and guiding history aim at liberating all Ethiopian of walk of life and its message was and is still very clear. To MEISON cadres, and in particular to the former Derg, we are saying: Let us put yesterday’s differences behind us and face today’s more pressing issues in unity and understanding; althouhg, we will not forgive your crimes and you will face the rule of law. To CUD and UEDF the message is: Let us engage in constructive and open dialogue to resolve our problems and to chart our country’s future and put yourhouse in order so as to govern Ethiopia in democratic way and non-violence. To extremists and dissenters of all colors we are saying: We accept constructive dissent, but we will not accept violence, intolerance or dissension.
This is an exceptionally bold and politically astute message on the part of the former member of EPRP.
Moreover, last night, I was listening one of the poem that remonded the good old days of Asinba and I will assure you that its substance are still true, loud and clear to Ethiopian of all ethnic group. In other words, its substantive dialogue, a great clarity of message and of intentions, and the striving for sincere national and Ethiopian unity will be achieved through EPRP; therefore, CUD is very lucky to have Berhanu and do not spoil him and push him to join Meles'camp. He is a man of principle unlike the ones you are upholding with genetic association, who are contradicting by calling others ethnic politic champions while they are stand for one and only ethnic hegemony.
Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Re:-Dr. Berhanu Nega

Dear Ibrahim,

You said, "Berhanu Nega are still the iconic and charismatic leaders that will embark Ethiopia into democratic path and economic transparency.

IF THAT IS THE CASE WHY DID DR. BERHANU NEGA CHOOSE TO WORK WITH MEMBER OF ALL NEGEDITES?

WITH RESPECT IN FACT!

Re: Former EPRP are Best Leaders

Dear Gebre:
Do not worry about the remark that he made in the heat of moment; however, when the dust settles and Ethiopian people begin to harvest the fruit of their recent democractic election, he will be seen in the new cabinet of Meles Zenawi and will lead Ethiopia to democratic path.
Let us not be busy with the past and the present of opposition crisis; the future of Ethiopia is bright as daylight and the famous economist Birhanu will be the future man who will help Ethiopia.
We have to show Mr. Berhanu to be in the palace of Ethiopia and replaces those unseated by the opposition group.

Dear Ibrahim!

I was denied an access to you topic "Articl 39 & UCD".
I wonder if you can copy it to this topic and, I can look at it.

Dear Mamo( cloning)
If you are arrested with the peaceful, credible and well-mannered election which reflects the will of the people that is announced this week, I will say to you it is about time to learn a good lesson and move on in life or attend 101 counselling with Somali Region cadre online.

Dear Ibrahim!

I believe Mamonian is one of the 35 Ethiopians who are accused of amassed money by stealing from their work in Washington DC area. It is your honor to offer him 101 counselling as he/she desperately needs it.

Bless you Ibrahim!

IF SO WHY THEY FAIL AND WHERE ARE THEY BEFORE UNTIL THEIR FRIENDS ARE FINISHED ONE BY ONE. STOP PREACHING INDIVIDUALS.

City: OSLO

Jadu!

The opposition parties gather together not for the Ethiopian peoples casuse but, to help them win the vote. Once they knew they had lost the vote, they started to scrumble like a fallen egg. What a mess!

Now you are asking us whether we are trying to divide the oppostion parties or not. What unfortunate blind individual you are not able see the undolding drama created within UCD!

CORRECTION!

What unfortunate blind individual you are not to be able to see the unfolding drama created within UCD!

Gebrelekuskus,

I do not know if it has occured to you, but I have been ignoring you for three weeks.

Mamo

MAMOMIAN!

YOU ARE COUGHT LIYING RIGHT THERE?

Ibrahim Shirdon,

Check out the following article from EPRP if it is inline with your doctrine.Take a look. Let me know what you think.

http://www.ethiox.com/press/EPRP07222005.pdf

Nestanet

What Ethiopia need is GREEN REVOLUTION, NOt Amhras complaining boring lazy culture.

http://www.yara.com

Email: Abebe@Hotmail.com

City: TX

WELL SAID. I think the EPRP leaders right now could also be the best leaders if Woyane allows them to work freely inside Ethiopia.

Tazabi

Dear Nesatnet:
I have read the paper and it is an excellent one; however, I disagree with the current EPRP member to undermine the question of nations and nationalities in Ethiopia. Overall its struggle also has taken 180 degree to the other side of the camp.

I agree, We Ethiopians deserve much smarter opposition, than those braindead (CUD) total retarde bunch doldrums.
The problem is even If the Amhra dominated Political party (CUD) wins the election, they won`t be able to rule toi the future, but for sure theywill take us backward to Amhras heydays.

beside,

97% of CUD`s Leadership is dominated by Single Tribe ( Amhra Tribe ).

Email: Micheal@Hotmail.com

City: WI

Why do cadres of the Tigre People Liberation Front (TPLF) focus much on the ethnic make up of political groups in Ethiopia. They tell us that CUD is dominated by Amharas and Guragheis etc. TPLF is an ethnic liberation movement and is not a political party capable of attracting members from the wider sections of the Ethiopian community.

EPRP is the first and only political party to exist in the history of Ethiopia. It has contributed so much to the political life of our country in the last 30 years or so and will play a vital part in the future. Political pluralism, multi party democracy will flourish in Ethiopia.

Ibrahim,are you serious when you say "Former EPRP are
Best Leaders? If so,Bereket Simon,Adisu Legese,Tefera
Walwa and many other EPRDF leaders are former EPRP.
Are they the best leaders?
GOD BLESS ETHIOPIA!

Email: mehariabera@yahoo.com

City: Denver

Ibrahim Shirdon,

As far as I Know the current EPRP program supports self determination of nationalities. Take a look to the following which I cut and paste from the political program of EPRP:

"that there should be articles clearly recognizing self administration within a federal setup which is based on the geographic and economic ties of the people and recognizes the equality of all nationalities and the unity of the Ethiopian people;"

You can look the whole program at

http://www.eprp.com/eprp01.html

Due to this is not enough? Let me know.

Nestanet

"

Ibrahim,

While you are at it, can you answer a simple question. Why did Meles ban the Muslim Community from building a mosque in Axum? Why are you afraid to answer this.

Mamo Qilo

Dear Nestanet:
I have not read their programme yet; however, the paper that you sent before alluded that EPRP does not support the ethnic politic which is implying does not uphold nations and nationalities self-determination.
Moreover, I have visited EPRP web site and I am glad to see their beautiful site that I will frequently visit.
Thank you again for the information. That is why, EPRP will never die as long as your kind of people exist.

IS EPRP CLAIMING THE GOOD CREDIT?

DR. Berhanu worked hard to get where he is!!

EPRP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!

Email: Masebealeben@msn.com

City: Maryland

Meriber:
You are great. you exposed the so called EPRP denkorewoch barking on this forum. They forgot Bereket, Tamrat, Dawit, Walwa and all other garbages serving the TPLF fascists are ex EPRP members. Dr. Birhanu has never ever claimed to support EPRP at present. His past is gone for good. He should have undergone a self criticism for one time being a member of EPRP. He is a forward looking bright guy.

Email: haimi@yahoo.com

City: Addis

Haimanot,

Do you know that you are accusing the whole young generation of Ethiopians except those in Derg and Meison? Where do you belong?

Nestanet

Netsanet:
Your style of argument is very funny. Who said criticising EPRP is supporting Derg? Who the hell said this? It is you and ONLY you who have such a rediculous line of thinking. Did I ever anywhere say Derg should be excused? Did I? You put your own words on my mouth and attack me. This is dishonest. Your allegiance to the fascist org EPRP is incredible. It seems you are hypnotized. It seems you are converted to a robot of EPRP scoundrels.

Email: haimi@yahoo.com

Ibrahim!
we know that the EPRP was able to gain the attention of the ethiopian students and we had reverence to them.But do you know that the EPRP was not ready to pay all the costs to fight the derg and It went into factionism when berhane meskel died. They had factionizm stemming from "timkiht" because they didnot accept the questions of many and went into killing each other in Asimba -tigray
be well

Ibrahim,

You are an absolute moron. Go build a statue of Meles and bow in front of it. You are an imposter. Forget PHD and JD I am wondering if you have ever stepped a foot on a college campus. Moron.

with respect

Ankasa Doro aka
Gebre Gundan aka
etc

Dear Mamo:
What is making you mad is that the old generation of Ethiopia including yourself are losing the battle and the new generation are changing its political line to cope with the majority of Ethiopia.
Meles has succeed to reinstate Simon Bereket and many more are coming to the palace of Ethiopia. You and your kind could not even cross a duck fourteen street in Wahsington DC except living in illusion that you will rule Ethiopia.
Today, the Somali Ethiopian Democratic Party has won all the seats in Somali region and CUD fascist organization and leftover of settlers and its cadres are kicked out of our region. EPRP will be welcome and work in Somali Region. By the way, the man who is elected in Dire Dawa is Former EPRP. I know him personally and he went to Notre Dame high school in the English Section while our forefathers put us in French school so as to escape of the horror of settlers and emigrated to Djibouti. Currently, we are not going nowhere but we are running our business. Thank to Mr. Meles Zenawi.

Mamo Qilo,
You are right again about Ibrahim. I don’t think he has a BA let alone MA degree. I think Ibrahim is the most narrow-minded person on this forum.

Mr. Hiding:
He is not right since he is a lost man in the middle of democracy that is blossoming in new Ethiopia.
Thank to Mr. Meles and Simon Bereket. We, ESDC, are planning to send a letter of congratualating Meles and Simon to rule the next five and allow Mr. Berhanu Nega to rule Addis while his servant are the biggest settler who do not see Ethiopia except in the old eye class, Admasu and other settlers.

Ibrahim,

I agree that FORMER AND CURRENT EPRP leaders are best leaders.While EPRP leaders were fighting the fascist derg and woyane by putting their life inline, others were closely working with derg or running peacefully their business.They still want to work smoothly with Woyane by going to Woyane parliament while EPRP leaders are saying we need to respect our people vote.

Tazabi

Hey Guys,

EPRP is not the issue right now. Don't over do EPRP, you might get some people started. UEDF & CUD in Ethiopia are working together to change the political order. They shoud be praised for it. lets discuss somethings that are constructive and current.

City: MS

Ibrahim Shirdons,

You are one such confused moron. You praise Meles and in the meantime you say EPRP leaders are the best leaders.

Here is a contradiction:

Meles says EPRP is the worst political party and ts leaders, as part of the opposition, are trying to bring Rwanda type genocide in the country.

EPRP leaders say, Meles is the worst leader and a damaged good.

EPRP leaders and Meles are completely opposite. How do you reconcile this. Dr. Moron?

Ankasa Doro aka
Mamo QIlo

NETSI, NETSANET:
Did you read what your "golden boy" Mamuye Qilo said? On the serious note, How many times should I tell you that what I hate in life is hate itself???!!! Leave alone EPRP I don't even hate weyane which is destroying our mother land with all the determination of its nature. I am against it. I fight it with all the determination of my nature. I know their demise will be very swift etc, and yet I don't hate even weyane. I said this to you a million and one times. You come again and again and say "you hate EPRP" blah blah bull****. That is why I said you are stupid. I repeat I DON"T HATE EPRP. Regarding national reconcillation I am for it too. I want even weyane to be granted general amnesty in liberated Ethiopia. I know this is the only way to save our country. And yet mistakes should be unequivocally admitted. I don't approve evasive admission like the one you are doing it. It has to be admitted in no uncertain terms. Financial compensation should be granted to the families of red and white terror and weyane victims. The money should, to the extent possible, come from the personal accounts of EPRP. MEISON, weyane etc leaders. EPRP leaders both in the diaspora and at home should pay to the family of Dr. Mekonnen shegene and others who were gunned down by EPRP fascists. EPRP leaders should pay to the family of the "setegna adari" who was slaughtered by EPRP fascists. National reconcillation should be full immunity from criminal prosecution, but not from civil liability. And those who will be granted immunity should be those who cooperate and admit their heinous crime in no uncertain terms. Those who totally deny it and those who evasively admit guilt should face criminal prosecution. They will be acquitted if and only if they are positively proven innocent. DO YOU AGREE???
Email: astuka@yahoo.com

Email: astuka@yahoo.com

Aster,

You keep saying "You don't hate EPRP". But your words speak the truth. YOU HAVE A WELL FOUNDED HATE TOWARDS EPRP .Your hate is based on FEAR. I think you need to confess whether you are Meison or "buchula" of Dergs. You can lie on the cyber but too bad you can't hide from yourself and your neighbors.

Tazabi

To mister shirdon,
THe DOC said aka shirdon that "EPRP will be welcome and work in Somali Region. By the way, the man who is elected in Dire Dawa is Former EPRP. I know him personally and he went to Notre Dame high school in the English Section while our forefathers put us in French school so as to escape of the horror of settlers and emigrated to Djibouti."

Mr.Shirdon didn't Diredawa had its election already as seperat administravive council? last i checked meles took away Diredawa from the Somalis and handed it to the Oromo/Amhara giving them a majority status. what you called settlers now have :Oromo having 48% and Amhara having 27% and what is left for somalis? need i remind you that from the two federal seats that Dire Dawa council gets one has gone to CUD? don't you think the same people that you said you know are betraying somalis? mind you ? brother repent please before its too late.

Similarity between The Old Amhra = The New Amhra(CUD).

Old Amhras = Did you know that, out of those 61 assassinated cabinet minsters, 59 of them were Amhras.

New Amhra (CUD)= 97% of CUd`s Leadership is dominated by Single Tribe (Amhra Tribe).

Email: Demeke@yahoo.com

City: WI

Demeke, I think you are a mentally challenged person. Sorry about that. Or you are just a sick individual. You keep on repeating this nonsense again and again. It seems you are baptized in the name of Lucifer. Demeke, come on, on the good side of the people who are trying to live in harmony with one another from every ethnic group. This is possible in the name of peace and the blessings of God.

Netsanet=Mamuye Qilye=Jadu=Tariku=Ankasa Doro=Quixote etc garbages. You are all GARBAGES! Words of mine are NOT sufficient enough to describe your stupidity.

Alebabsew biarsu bearem yimelesu... Let us take the lid off. I don't think you are in the service of the nation. Anytime any truth about EPRP's past is uttered, you flare up like a dangerous pet and pour out what you are bottled up by your denkoro political mentors. We know a beast is a beast under all circumstances. A beast remains a beast whether he stands on his feet or on his head. You have to face the fact that EPRP was a cold blooded diabolical killing machine. That is what Aster H/M tried to show you. EPRP killed thousands of innocent men, women and children. Don't deny your past. Whether you like it or not it is the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the TRUTH. Please face it. Regarding national reconciliation, I again subscribe to Aster's idea. It is all about immunity from criminal prosecution. EPRP's victims should be able to claim compensation from you and your bosses. You have to make the damage good, to the extent possible. Many families have ruined because EPRP killed the bread winner. Many women have become prostitutes cos EPRP killed their husbands, fathers and mothers. Many children have died of starvation coz EPRP killed their mothers and fathers. The same holds true with MEISON, ICHAT etc garbages and the Derg AND WEYANE. The compensation should come from the personal accounts of you and your likes. You committed all these heinous crimes and now you claim to be a Derg victim or claim to be a "patriot". ****ttttttttttttttt!!! It is a tragedy. After killing thousands of innocent Ethiopians you still aspire to power in liberated Ethiopia. If I were you I would have committed suicide. Your heart and brain should be made of plastic that you still have a gut to utter nonsense on this forum. Don't you feel guilty?
Email: tirebo@hotmail.com

Email: tirebo@hotmail.com

IF FORMER EPRP ARE BEST LEADERS, SO DOES WALWA IS...SO DOES DAWIT YOHANNES IS...SO DOES TAMRAT LAYNE IS...SO DOES BEREKET SIMON IS...SHAME! IF FORMER EPRP ARE BEST LEADERS, SO DOES WEYANE IS....HUH, SICKENING. IT IS BETTER TO SAY FORMER EPRP ARE STILL POWER MONGERS, SELFISH AND LAWLESS GENOCIDAL THUGS.

Email: elleni@yahoo.com

Elleni=Mamo:
Keep changing name and you will free Ethiopian from Meles. EPRP has nothing to do with the current political opportunists who claim to be the representattive of EPRP. These are Amhara neftegan children such as Fassika and Fantu Taye and Marcha.
They are against article 39 and bring back the world of Amhara hegemony.
Second, Mamo you should learn how to teach the new generation to dialogue instead of mudding with mischief and lies. The ethnicist CUD, who do not have a single Somali, Oromo, could not represent Ethiopian people.
They can blame people who stands for their right to dismantle Ethiopia; however, Meles who is using a little bit of tainted old northern style of politics is better than the people who are thirsty for power and do not care the condition of Ethiopian.
Lastly, the day that you be open minded and focus on how to move Ethiopia to real democracy then we can talk; otherwise, work hard to create more stooge as Merrera Guida who do not have self confidend to claim his oromness as Lidetu and Admasu entertained and pretended to implement God given right to rule Ethiopia. Ethiopia is not Amahra country and Ethiopian is land of 80 and more ethnics group.
Thank Meles and his cabinet. The new Ethiopian house of speaker is Somali, Dirir.

Ibrahim Shirdons:
What I wrote is about EPRP. You are obsessed with tribalism. You are sick!. Do you know the difference between a political party and "yezer party". Yezer group can not be political. "Zer' is just given, not obtained by choice. By accident of nature one could be mexican, american, burkinafaso what not. It is NOT the work of the mind i.e idea. It is the work of God. You are foolish!. Finally, I am NOT that MORON mamuye Qilye. Pls don't lump me together with that less than useless creature.

Ibrahim Sheerdum
IF FORMER EPRP ARE BEST LEADERS, SO DOES WALWA IS...SO DOES DAWIT YOHANNES IS...SO DOES TAMRAT LAYNE IS...SO DOES BEREKET SIMON IS...SHAME! IF FORMER EPRP ARE BEST LEADERS, SO DOES WEYANE IS....HUH, SICKENING. IT IS BETTER TO SAY FORMER EPRP ARE STILL POWER MONGERS, SELFISH AND LAWLESS GENOCIDAL THUGS.

Elleni:
You must be confused person who are pushed at the corner in Western capital and changed to another person. Karl Marx prediction of capitalsit doomday virus affected your gender as the materialist feminist do. Your party CUD is the worst Zerigna that Ethiopian has produced. Do you have a single Somali in your party? The answer is no.
Therefore, you are qualified to be the best candidate Zeregna party=CUD= Identitylost party= UEDF= opportunist party =EPRP=Murder party= Meison = the list will go on and on.
Last month you paid a few disgruntled element in Somali region and told to the world that Some parties members were harrassed and intimidated in the election time.
However, do you allow Somali Ethiopian to run in Gondar, and your cities, the answer is no.

Ibrahim Sheerdum:
I don't know whether or not KINIJIT has got a somali among its 5 million registered members. I am quite positice they do have. I say this because they had initially registered their candidate for somali kilil mircha. When machberber became so naked, they withdrew. EU did confirm this. Carter will SOON repeat it. Your days are numbered. You are now left with weeks, not even minths. I know you run away and enjoy the money you looted from us.

Elleni:
You do not know that the ethnicist party CUD has a somali person in its party. Do you know that Somali are more than 4 million people that you pretended to claim registered to vote for this myopic and settler party?
Sahme on you. No wonder Somali Ethiopian are not in your list. First do your homework and be open minded to learn other ethnic group in Ethiopia instead of pretending to rule with remote control.
Kinijit is unity of the four parties of Amhara ancestor and blaming other zeregna. The biggest and worst Zeregan in Ethiopian is CUD which are vanguard by a certain Getachaw Haile, Negede Gobeze and Haile Goshu. These people are creating chaos adding confusion. Last week, Getachaw Haile was supporting Derg that imprisoned him and spreading his hatred venon to the Tigrayan people simply they are in the power.
Does not he know that the binary Tigryan and Amahra power subsituttion is over? Ethiopia is ready to allow Muslim person to rule .Do you know that I am helping you to be in this forum so that you put your house in order and dialogue with other Ethiopian.

To join CUD, ethnicity is NOT important and not a pre-requisite as it is the case with TPLF, OHDID etc garbages. For CUD the fact that you are an Ethiopian alone suffices. I am NOT a member of CUD, nor even a sympethiser. It is because of your denkoro categorical outlook that you didn't bother much to label me so fast. I am here on the cyber net and no need to hide it if I am a member. Your denkoro "selayoch" know nothing about the cyberspace. I advise you not to give a "targa" for all those who don't support the TPLF fascists. For you an oromo opposes you because he OLF. a Tigre opposes you because he is a siye supporter. amhara opposes you because he is meahid or kinijit. a southerner opposes you because he supports beyene petros. Huh, what a simplistic view you have. You are like a baby in the kindergarten.

Ibrahim Sheerdum
To join CUD, ethnicity is NOT important and not a pre-requisite as it is the case with TPLF, OHDID etc garbages. For CUD the fact that you are an Ethiopian alone suffices. I am NOT a member of CUD, nor even a sympethiser. It is because of your denkoro categorical outlook that you didn't bother much to label me so fast. I am here on the cyber net and no need to hide it if I am a member. Your denkoro "selayoch" know nothing about the cyberspace. I advise you not to give a "targa" for all those who don't support the TPLF fascists. For you an oromo opposes you because he OLF. a Tigre opposes you because he is a siye supporter. amhara opposes you because he is meahid or kinijit. a southerner opposes you because he supports beyene petros. Huh, what a simplistic view you have. You are like a baby in the kindergarten.

Ibrahim Shirdons,

I am confused now. I thought you support most of the political positions of UEDF. For that matter, I was suggesting your group to join UEDF. I think you might best fit there. Are we on the same page?

Nestanet

can somebody tell me the history of CUD? Was it formed based on tribal? If this is true I will agree with Ibrahim. It is very dangerous for the country. As a somali We were treated as second class citizen for dacades and we don't want to go back to Amhara rule. What is the agenda of CUD toward the consitution?
Ibrahim, have you or somebody from ESDC met with CUD? I would like to know please reply.

By the way I was very surprised Mohmoud Drir was elected as speaker of the house. We were from the same neighbrhood, May Allah bless him!

Job well done ESDC!

City: Fremont

brother Liban,

Good to see some folks taking part in this forum to discuss somali-galbeed issues. brother i like to agree with this statment you made in your post but would like to warn you of some great mistakes that our people have been making for the past 14 years of the EPRDF rule.

"As a somali We were treated as second class citizen for dacades and we don't want to go back to Amhara rule."

i do agree we were being treated as a second class citizen during haile and derg regimes,but we need not to praise meles' regime. are we being recognized, yes but does this governement has any program for our people, i think not.

give you an exmaple here,

Duirng Derg, the diredawa somalis had the highest living standard among all ethiopians. becaue we had access to djibouti more than anyone, however, it was contraband and we engaged in that business. was it hurting the economy of ethiopia ? you bet because most of our goods weren't taxed. when TPLF took over ethiopia in early 90's the first thing it did was closed the contraband business, was tplf doing the right thing , you bet. but the problem is when tplf as a governemnt didn't have any ALTERNATIVE PROGRAM for the people. also when TPLF allowed some priviledged tigrean to supply the market with the same import goods without tax. talk about double standard. so diredawa hasn't seen any growth under this government. Diredawa is also taken our of our control during this administration just because diredawa(a single city with few woredas) generates more revenue than most regions namely AFar and somali regions. brother i don't know where to start but you need to start looking at things throughly and lets not be happy about one person becoming speaker of the house or a ministser. i will stop here for now and will continue if you have any other counter argument or more questions.

regards,

Netsanet:
Time and time again I reiterated that I hate no one. What I hate in life is hate itself. Hate eats you up and finally drives you crazy. That is what happened to Hitler. I tell you again I DON'T hate EPRP or its ex-members. I DON't also hate "the present day EPRP", if there is ONE. National reconcillation is all about immunity from criminal prosecution. EPRP, MEISON, TPLF, DERG etc garbages have committed a heinous crime against the Ethiopian people. The victims should be able to claim compensation from the leaders of such criminal groups (GANGS). I see no earthly reason why you hate this idea. Do you want meles to go away with all what he did. Let us exempt him from criminal liabilty, but not from civil liability. It is the individuals right. You can't suppress it. This is all what I am saying. Please don't be annoyingly adamant. Face the truth. Meles killed over 40 innocent persons recently. Don't you think he should atleast pay compensation from the money he looted from the Ethiopian people. The Ethiopian people should not pay a cent in the form of compensation for what the fascist Meles did. The same holds true with EPRP, MEISON etc garbages. Your accusations are unwarranted. If I had directly or indirectly been in any fascistic act, be it red or white terror, I wouldn't have come up with this idea. If you were in the white terror, don't hesitate to accept responsibility and be willing to pay compensation to the family of your victims. Targa meletef, forwarding unwarranted accusation and defamation are cheap weyane tricks. Please don't use them. Please don't think anyone who condemns EPRP's fascistic act is a derg or red terror participant etc. EPRP is conspicuosly hated, unpopular and mafia type organisation. I am here in Addis. Soon after weyane assumed power anti red terror committee was set up. I said if we need to bring a rule of law in this country, we have to set up also anti white terror committee. I drafted a constitution for the committee and went to the then Ministry of Law and Justice for registration. They refused to give the committee a legal personality. I argued furiously. But was of no avail. I told them putting on trial red terror guys alone is NOT justice. It is a VENDETTA. they laughed and tried to redicule me. I went again to the authorities and told them instead of putting on trial only red terror guys, it is better to go for national reconcillation. They said such decision can not be made by we the bureaucrats. They were right. I had/have no access to any weyane politician and now am simply watching the drama. Let me ask you a simple question. What is your dearest possession in life? Of course life itself. Now, why are you against the idea of compensating all those who lost their dearest possession in life i.e life itself by EPRP fascists? Do you think killing innocent people is different if done by EPRP? Are you saying if EPRP kills it is correct and just???!!! Are you saying if MEISON, DERG, TPLF kills, it is wrong and unjust???!!! If I say Meles should be pay compensation, you shoot up from your seat and say yessssssssss, yes, yes, he has to pay it. If I say MEISON, DERG should be pay compensation, you again shoot up from your seat and say yessssssssss, yes, yes, those *******s have to pay. What makes EPRP's crime different from the rest???!!! Is/was EPRP licensed to commit crime???!!!I know you have no answer. You will simply come and say "you hate EPRP'. ****ttttttttttttttt....Please use your brain. It is God's wonderful gift. Keep an open mind. Don't be stupidly adamant and stubborn. It is flexibilty and creativity that make every man perfect. Don't have a faith type allegiance to any political group. Try to have a critical mind. Don't reduce your brain to a trash box wherein any garbage is staffed into. BYE MY DEAR
Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

Netsanet:
Time and time again I reiterated that I hate no one. What I hate in life is hate itself. Hate eats you up and finally drives you crazy. That is what happened to Hitler. I tell you again I DON'T hate EPRP or its ex-members. I DON't also hate "the present day EPRP", if there is ONE. National reconcillation is all about immunity from criminal prosecution. EPRP, MEISON, TPLF, DERG etc garbages have committed a heinous crime against the Ethiopian people. The victims should be able to claim compensation from the leaders of such criminal groups (GANGS). I see no earthly reason why you hate this idea. Do you want meles to go away with all what he did. Let us exempt him from criminal liabilty, but not from civil liability. It is the individuals right. You can't suppress it. This is all what I am saying. Please don't be annoyingly adamant. Face the truth. Meles killed over 40 innocent persons recently. Don't you think he should atleast pay compensation from the money he looted from the Ethiopian people. The Ethiopian people should not pay a cent in the form of compensation for what the fascist Meles did. The same holds true with EPRP, MEISON etc garbages. Your accusations are unwarranted. If I had directly or indirectly been in any fascistic act, be it red or white terror, I wouldn't have come up with this idea. If you were in the white terror, don't hesitate to accept responsibility and be willing to pay compensation to the family of your victims. Targa meletef, forwarding unwarranted accusation and defamation are cheap weyane tricks. Please don't use them. Please don't think anyone who condemns EPRP's fascistic act is a derg or red terror participant etc. EPRP is conspicuosly hated, unpopular and mafia type organisation. I am here in Addis. Soon after weyane assumed power anti red terror committee was set up. I said if we need to bring a rule of law in this country, we have to set up also anti white terror committee. I drafted a constitution for the committee and went to the then Ministry of Law and Justice for registration. They refused to give the committee a legal personality. I argued furiously. But was of no avail. I told them putting on trial red terror guys alone is NOT justice. It is a VENDETTA. they laughed and tried to redicule me. I went again to the authorities and told them instead of putting on trial only red terror guys, it is better to go for national reconcillation. They said such decision can not be made by we the bureaucrats. They were right. I had/have no access to any weyane politician and now am simply watching the drama. Let me ask you a simple question. What is your dearest possession in life? Of course life itself. Now, why are you against the idea of compensating all those who lost their dearest possession in life i.e life itself by EPRP fascists? Do you think killing innocent people is different if done by EPRP? Are you saying if EPRP kills it is correct and just???!!! Are you saying if MEISON, DERG, TPLF kills, it is wrong and unjust???!!! If I say Meles should pay compensation, you shoot up from your seat and say yessssssssss, yes, yes, he has to pay it. If I say MEISON, DERG should pay compensation, you again shoot up from your seat and say yessssssssss, yes, yes, those *******s have to pay. What makes EPRP's crime different from the rest???!!! Is/was EPRP licensed to commit crimes of any kind???!!! Is/was EPRP a licensed serial killer???!!! I know you have no answer. You will simply come and say "you hate EPRP'. ****ttttttttttttttt....This is absolutely rubbish. Please use your brain. It is God's wonderful gift. Keep an open mind. Don't be stupidly adamant and stubborn. It is flexibilty and creativity that make every man perfect and productive. Don't Don't Don't hundred and one times DON'T have a faith type allegiance to any political group. Try to have a critical mind. Don't reduce your brain to a trash box (can) wherein any garbage is thrown into. BYE MY DEAR. GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Hagere,

I have seen several of your comments about red and white terror.But I didn't see any comment about CUD leadership who have worked during the Derg on top positions.It appears that CUD is becoming a collection of the Dergs.For example, Hailu Shawel, Colonel Goshu Wolde,etc. Do you have anything to say? Let me see if you are fair.

Hiwot

ONLF for life,

What you said is true and I agree with you about the Tax issue. Because nobody provide them job training or employment and you can see the poverty level this days. And some of the blame must go to our elected leaders. As you know the ogaden clan is the majority in ethiopia and they were given the leadership position for the first 10 years. But what they did to our people is sad. All of them took the money and ran away to europe. This happened not only once or twice but many times. So these affected the salary, health, education and development area of our region. So How the EPRDF will trust and have confidence in these people?
Are you really a memeber of ONLF? I heard this is only for Ogaden clan movement. If that is true I don't support you. We must put aside the clan issue and fight for our people. You see what Meles is doing to somalia. He doesnot want a strong and stable Somalia. If Somalia is strong, we will be strong and they are scared to death.

I have to stop here for now.

City: Los Angles

Liban,

Glad to hear from you brother. you asked a very good question and you were absolutly right about the mis-mangement by the leaders.putting aside the tribe question i think the blame goes to all the somali leaders. i mean how is abdi jibril any differnt from Dulane or any other leader before them. well, the guys sitting in power right now are a bit smarter than the ones before.namely because they started playing along with tplf's manual. i think the blame should definitly go to our corrupt leaders but bro, you must also understand that the govenrment is setting a conducive environemnt for the somalis to play a corrupt game. Case in point: this TPLF regime is using the same tactics that the British used to divide and conquer, you know what it did to Kenya and Nigeria to name a few............i hope you get the drift.

So there is no accountabiltiy and this was done so that TPLF could install its own puppet leaders,. i am not sure if you are familiar with the term "mogziit" it means a baby sitter in eglish. brother that is what they put in there in order "to protect the budget allocated to develpment funds" this is a ridicule because it hasn't stopped the leaders from siphining the resources out of the hardworking somalis.

thanks for the interst but will come back to you abit to take this discussion further.

Hiwot:
You are one of the rubbish, denkoro and less than useless Weyanes. Your days are numbered. You are here crying in panic. You don't deserve any response

Hagere,

I am a recent visitor of this forum. I have seen some of your comments. Your comments appear to be off the topic and donot have Ethiopian hospitality. Can you express your idea in a more professional way so that we can understand what you want to say?

You appear to "Balegie yasadew".

Helina

Helina,

anything and everything goes.
regards,