Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BREAKING NEWS --WWW.TENSAE.COM

Breaking News - Ato Lidetu Ayalew might return to his position to continue to serve as Public Relation Head of CUD. He put forward preconditions to enable him to work as a PR of CUD and things are under negotiation.

In related news, the dispute between Ato Lidetu and Dr. Berhanu Nega is resolved by mediators in democratic way and the statement says, "it was a misunderstanding between the leadership". Detail information may be released soon.

Re: BREAKING NEWS --WWW.TENSAE.COM

What is the big deal?

YEBRET KOLO!

WE HEARD BOTH PEOPLE ON GERMAN RADIO.

I hopt this is not true. I support Lidetu and appreciate his role in the current movement. But, I do not think getting him in high visibility level is a good idea. This is a personal opinion.

Ankasa Doro

agreed

Email: mamushababa@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

If Lidetu is your close Amhara relative, send him some Dollars. Do not shout here, you dick head.

Email: drlidetu@yahoo.com

City: AA

Ewinetu, I brought this news to let the weyane paid pests the like of Gebremeles see the opposition leaders are not divided. They are united and kicking meles' butt. Like you said there is nothing new about their determination.

Great if it is true

Email: destian@ethionet.et

City: addis ababa

I agree with Mamo Qilo here.

What Ethiopia need is GREEN REVOLUTION, NOt Amhras complaing boring lazy culture.

http://www.yara.com

Email: Abebe@Hotmail.com

City: TX

now we need to talk about ETHIOPIA stop talking about AMHARA,GURAGE,OROMO or any other.
This is from woyane divide and rule system will not work any more.
One love one Ethiopia
Sharew

Email: destian@ethionet.et

City: addis ababa

The last 200 years of Amhra domination of Ethiopia, The Amhra dominated governments, and Amhra`s tribalist corrupted Kings (King Menilike and Fake King haileseassie) have mass genocided hundreds of thousand of 'None Amhra Ethiopians'.
But The Amhras mass genocided Oromos,Tigreans and Eritreans, more than any other None Amhra Ethiopians.

Email: Micheal@Hotmail.com

City: WI

Mulugeta Asrate Kassa,

Is it true you rob the elderly for a living?

Mamo Qilo

Mulugeta

Why are you calling me amhara? I am not amahara but I wish Meles Zenawi's regime because the regime is working very hard for the proviledge and benefit of Tigrians. We all are Ethiopian before being our ethnic group. Understand?

Email: smith@ankasa.com

City: anrkansa

My dream is to see Meles Zenawi regime sentenced to die

Email: smith@ankasa.com

City: anrkansa

Muluegeta,
I am not from Amhara ethnic group.You cannot full Ethiopian people, they know who tortured and killed their children. Amharas haven’t been in power for more than thirty years, whom are you trying to fool?
Ethiopians from all ethnic groups with the exception of Woyanes have been suffering for the last thirty years, nothing have changed since Menegestu, in fact it has gotten worse. At least Menegestu believed in one Ethiopia. He did not try to divide Ethiopia in to ethnic groups and try to cause chaos and never threatened anything like Rwanda. The majority Ethiopians have been suffering and struggling for the last fourteen years while you Woyanes becoming multi milliners. We all know who is holding all the important government jobs and who owns all the big businesses all over Ethiopia, it is WOYANES.
You have no SHAME!

Dear Smith, I disagree with you when you say Meles regime is working hard for the privilege and benefit of Tigrians. If you mean Tigrians in general as the people, you are dead wrong. Meles's regime is working hard for the privilege of few Tigrians and few hodams who hepl it advance its destructive agenda. Lets not make a mistake in assuming that they care for Tigray. Because they don't.