Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CUD to go to court

What? Go to court?!! Is this another of the ploys suggested by the triple-faced EC Ambassador to further weaken the opposition? Don't listen to this quack diplomat any more. Think seriously and soberly about this before you take a final position on the situation that everybody any way was expecting to be occur. You have to consider all the consequences of the options available, but you must take an irreversible stand. The people expect that and you must be in a position to take that responsibility ... of the sacrifice that will follow, of the magnitude of that sacrifice.

selam

Email: seltesf@yahoo.com

City: Newark

Re: CUD to go to court

There was never a doubt in my mind that Meles and his cronies were going to claim themselves as winners. I was hoping the world to see the struggle of Ethiopian people for true democracy and see the atrocity that was committed on them and pressure Meles to step down as they did for Ukrainians. But unfortunately this evil genius has them wrapped around to his little finger. I am troubled by this injustice. Who is to say Ethiopia don’t deserve a true democracy? What a SHAME!!!!

Meles has shown us that he is the lawyer and the judge and Supreme Court judge of Ethiopia. How in the world one expect justice from this unlawful individual?

SELAM,

RIGHT NOW, I WANT A LEADER WHO WANTS TO GO NOT TO WOYANE COURT BUT HIS OWN PEOPLE AND TELL THEM TO BRING BACK THEIR VOTE. THAT IS THE TRUE LEADER WE OUR COUNTRY NEEDS RIGHT NOW.

NESTANET

I like what you said that Meles is a Judge, Lawyer,...
I give you good point. He is a well-educated a good politicia of 20 century like also what you see by YARA he is a man of his words. The only weakness that he is TEGRE. And i think we have to take out this kind of uncivilized thinking and let the hard workers do their job.

Email: tede12@yahoo.com

City: Ohio

Tede,
You are a confused individual indeed. Don’t take things out of contest and walk with it. No one in his or her right mind would believe what you’re saying. Meles is not a reasonable and caring person to be labeled as you describe him to be. He is lire, a murderer and an embarrassment not only to Ethiopia but also to the whole continent of Africa as corrupt regime. Don’t judge blindly. Face the facts, open your eyes and see clearly how a corrupt Meles’s regime is. How can you come to a conclusion that a killer of Shibire and other young Ethiopians deserve to get five more years of leadership? I don’t care if Meles were my own brother, there is no way in the world I would support a tyrant person like him. Tede, Have a heart and try to feel other peoples sufferings and try to judge accordingly.