Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
STAND FOR DEMOCRACY

I have been surprised by reading the news that staes "Meles and co. to sue Tensae Radio producers in a US court. Defamation is personal. In most cases these suites are used by government officials, big coorporations or wealthy and powerful plaintiffs suing individuals for speaking out on matters of public interest. Allmost all libel suites are atleast partially about silencing the defendant.A good examples are Meles & CO. to Tensae Radio producers in US court & a radio journalist Mirchaw Sinishaw who was forced to close his station by Sheik Al Amudi allegedly for disseminating defamation. Let me get onething straight, this is a serious attack against journalists.It is a threat to freedom of expression.Meles and his officials are crossing the line.We got to stop them.Tensae Radio is the poster child for modern Ethiopia.I enjoy lisening to their news.We have to stand for democracy.
WE STAND UNITED. GOD BLESS ETHIOPIA.

Email: dahab@mts.net

City: Winnipeg

Re: STAND FOR DEMOCRACY

WALELIGN ???!!!!
DON'T YOU KNOW THAT HAILU CLAIMS THAT HE TELLS THE TRUTH BUT IS A WHITE LIER
THE ARCHIVES FROM THE THE DERG SHOW THAT HE SERVED THE DERG FROM 1966---1975--- I GOT THIS FROM 'IFTIN'
COME TO YOUR SENSES HE LIES MILLION TIMES WHILE MELES MAY LIE ONLY IN HUNDREDS--- ALL POLITICIANS LIE BUT NOT THE WAY CUD LIES-- CUD ADVERTIZED THAT IT IS 'HIBRE BIHER' BUT YOUR HAILU TOLD US THAT IT IS NONYTIGYAN ''' WHAT SHALL WE BELIEVE???

Email: deleted

City: deleted

Dear Saturn, I tell you what? please read the comment carefully & stop prophane language.It is not Ethiopian way.

Hi SELAM BETIGEL , It is true most poleticians are liers & Meles not only a lier but he ordered to kill more than forty innocent civilians in a broad day light in Addis not too long ago.Believe me any poletical organization is better than EPRDF.

Dear Mulugeta,

Let me remind of the great achievements of Tigrian ethnic group or TPLF

1. You co-operated with your Italian masters and sold your fellow Ethiopians.
2. Ethnically cleansed Ethiopia, by kicking out Eritrians who have lived in the country for a long time (during Amarah rule)
3. You people started war with your fellow Tigrians in Eritria which resulted in so many young Amarah and Oromo lives being lost. I am not even sure if it is over.
4. You have used Ethnicity for political gain, not to benefit individual Ethnic groups but yourselves.
5. You divided the country on Ethnical bases only to make yourselves head of each province.
6. Never in the history of the country 17 million people are facing starvation.
7. During the Amarah rule the country had people at high level positions in military and the government from different ethnic groupe including Eritreans themselves. Even during Derg times there were Eritreans and Oromo and Tigrians ministers.

If the Amarah Kings were so bad why were the Tigrians people running around carrying the picture of Teodrose and Minelik when they started the war with their fellow Tigrie speaking people in Eritria.

You people just love to blame others when things are not going your way. Blame the Amara, when your master ordered to kill innocent, students, farmers and opposition members.

Your days are numbered.

Mina,
I agree with you 100%.