Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EPRDF: An other 5 years license to rob Ethiopians

I heard that EPRDF has "won" and got a license to rob Ethiopia for an other five years.
Congratulation EPRDF!

Email: ahmedadem@libyamail.net

City: Tripoli

Re: EPRDF: An other 5 years license to rob Ethiopians

I am afraid the next five years will be like we never seen before. Now the mad man Meles knows the fact that Ethiopian people despise him, they are going to pay for it. I pray to God for miracle to get rid of this murderer. What a slap on the face for the families that lost their loved ones to have Meles as their leader. Please!! Tell me it isn’t so.

These people’s crime is endless. I even heard they steal trucks full of soil and trees from another province to take to Tigrae. This is ridiculous and cruel to hurt another part of Ethiopian people to benefit another.

Amhra --Vs-- None Amhra Ethiopians

I agree with this CUD`s Agenda,--
The Oromos,Tigreans and all other NONE AMHRA ETHIOPINS should not be allowed to build colleges,Universities and other economic developements in their region, rather all sectors the developement should revolve andrestricted around Amhra dominated regions, as tradationally it has been for the last 200 years of Amhras domination of Ethiopia.

Email: Gobena@Hotmail.com

City: TX

Filthy mouth lost rumorist individuals.

Gobena,

You can blame the Amara's until you turn, blue. But the worest part of Ethiopian history have been the last 14 years, especially for non-tigrie Ethiopians.

This ethnic game you started is going to comeback to hunt you.

Your days are numbered. Pack your bags and go back to Asmara or Rome.