Author
Comment
Kenenisa Won!!!!!!!!!!!

Gobez,

Kenenisa got us another gold! Rejoice!

God bless Ethiopia!

Email: lehagerandenet@yahoo.com

Re: Kenenisa Won!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's honour our country Ethiopia, for she is blessed with sons and daughters who will crown her with success and glory.

Re: Kenenisa Won!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, Our Great Kenenisa won again,,,and Sileshi,,secured the 2nd postion!!! And our sisters, 1st, 2nd, 3rd places,,,they won it again, in 10,000m ..!!!! I just don't know what to say my great Ethiopians.....Let me just say this........'ZERAF WITH FEAR OF GOD".........indeed Ethiopia is.... a land of great people....where winning of its people in different battles....be it in sports,,,and/or ...in wars....is not..dependant...on sophisticated trainining equipments and war weapons.....not at all.!! It is the courage,,,,the determinations....the focus...the faith......the hope...that make our Ethiopia.....so unique!!!! I am so happy beyond words..........!!!! I pray for all of us ...to apply those unique charcters..in all aspects of our lives......including....in the current battle.....to respect the people's voice!!!...may the One Faithful Lord,,,,,be with us....like always.!!!

thank you all!