Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can I get advise!

Dear fellow Ethiopians!

I think expressing your mind in this forum seems to be a crime as far as, I am conerning. My IP was banned for the last 22 hours or so and am hesitating to give any comment right now.

Any constuctive comment is appreciative how, I should appear in this forum to avoid future banned.

Re: Can I get advise!

Once a lier, always a lier. Do you think we believe you whatever you say?

You are not contributing in any fruitful way to this forum. And you are not showing any willingness to listen or learn. Your unwillingness to admit to even the most obvious injustice has renderd you usless. As the saying goes "chew leraseh beleh betetafet tafte - alezya dengaye new belew yewereweruhale". Thus, you should excuse yourself from this forum on your own, because you have proven yourself to be dengay many time over. Don't wait until you get permanent ban - which should come soon.

Email: mamo@yahoo.com

Gebremenamin,

When was the last time you commented on any thing. You were a cut and paste machine. And now that job seems to be picked up by your comrade ibrahim. I was wondering why he has been active cutting and pasting, now I understand that it was to fill your shoe. You were not missed. So no one cares if you were banned.

Check your last five or six postings before your ban. All you were posting was smiling phsaes. Is that contributing to any discussion, you moro. Go to TPLF site this site does not need two cut and paste machines. For now Ibrahim is enough.

Ankasa Doro

DEAER GEBRESELLASSIE:
CAN'T YOU SEE FROM THE WAY THEY MOCK YOUR NAME. THEY TRY TO MAKE ETHIOPIA AN ISLAND OF CHRISTIANS BY SAYING THIS AND THAT ABOUT CHRISTIANITY WHERE 40-50% OF THE POPULATION IS MOSLEM . THEY CALL YOU GEBREMENAMIN JUST TO RIDCULE YOUR NAME AND THEIR CALIBER WORKS ONLY IN IDOMS .THAT'S ALL. THEY WANT TO OPPOSE EVERY THING BECAUSE THEY DON'T ACCOMODATE DIFFERENCES

Email: deleted

City: deleted

Gebremenamin,

What Abet tells you is that we do not like you here and may be you should try to go somewhere eles.