Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ALL Oppositions should work with OLF, ONLF, SLF and BLF

ALL Oppositions should work with OLF, ONLF, SLF and BLF forget EPRDF. EPRDF will go for good soon. There is already a division with in EPRDF. OPDO has no choise and already is working for OROMIA.

Email: ONLF@yahoo.com

City: LOS ANGELES

Re: ALL Oppositions should work with OLF, ONLF, SLF and BLF

we should not ignore others like WSLF, KPLO, MFLF, DPLF, SPDO, APLF.Whether ethnic liberation fronts are better than political parties to solve the problems of Ethiopia is another issue. but we should deal with them.

What about wwpf, nfl, nba, mlb, mls....man you guys are pathetic....

Email: mamo@yahoo.com

how about the ic, xdu, itv, bbc and cnn ???

DON'T MAKE A JOKE IN THE OPINION OF INDIVIDUAL REGARDLESS ITS CONTENT. ANYBODY CAN WRITE WHAT HE FEEL AND THINK. THEN OUR RESPONSIBILITY IS TO SHARE HIM OUR VIEW TO LEARN OR AWARE HIM. SAME CAN DO ANY BODY THE SAME TO US. WE CAN LEARNE EACH OTHER WITH PATEINCY AND AGREE SOME DAY IN COMMON ISSUES.

I FEEL OROMO REPRESENTING PARTIES ALSO HAVE A CHANCE TO JOIN WITHTHEIR BROTHERS EVEN THEY FEEL DIFFERENT AT THIS TIME.

I REALIZE THEY ARE DOING THE SAME MISTAKE LIKE OTHER BROTHERS THEY DO SOME YEARS AGO AND NOW COME BACK WITH WAR AS AN AGENDA TO KILL EACH OTHER WHEN OUR ENEMY TO ALL OF US SET DOWN IN THE PLATEFORUM AND LOUGH ON THE WAR DARAM WE PLAY.

NO BODY BENEFIT NOW OR IN THE FUTURE EVEN OROMO NATIONALITIES OF ETHIOPIA. WE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE AND NEED TO SHARE OUR CONCERN AND DEMOCARCY. AFTERTHAT TO WORK TOGTHER.

NOTHING ELSE IS IMPORTANT TO US. BE WISE, DON'T BE SO WEAK TO LOCK YOUR SELF IN ONE STAND FOREVER EVEN YOU HAVE A PAIN. SEE AGAIN AND JOIN WITH YOUR BROTHERS DO NOT ISLOATE FROM THE EXISTING SITUATION OF YOUR COUNTRY LIKE A FOREIGNERS. IT DOESN'T WORK, NEVER AT ALL.

WAKE-UP AND WORK TOGETHER WITH SOME ORMO BASED PARTY OR ORGNAISATIONS LIKE DR. MERAR GUDEIA HAS DONE.

EM

EM

Email: endashawmekonen@yahoo.com

City: Trondehiem

We should all question the sanity of any party leader if they want to start ethnic war instead of negotiating and work as a group with different party leaders. We should remember the history of one hateful leader by the name of Hitler what he did in Germany and around the world. If some one had question the sanity of that mad man, Hitler, the lives of six million people could have been saved. Let us work together to save the lives of innocent Ethiopian people to desire peace and harmony for all. God is our source of love and compassion, we need to kneel down and ask for it. What we see around the world in the name of God to blow up people and cause chaos by some insane person is the work of the devil not God. So I say to you, my beloved Ethiopians as a multi ethnic Ethiopian and God loving person let us work together for the good of all peace loving people of Ethiopia. They have suffered enough under tyrant leaders including starvation and diseases.

Ethiopia has been turned 100 years back into a backward country where almost every body with a gun calls himself an ethnic liberation front of one description or other. How can this be a solution when 80 or so ethnic groups in the country engage in a never ending fight slaughtering each other.

What other things do Zenawi and his cadres have in store for us.

If WE say NO. THEN NO EMEIA ETHIOPIA MORE. FINISHED.

WE HAVE TO TOLERATE OTHERS.

BYE

Email: ONLF@yahoo.com

City: LOS ANGELES

TO SAY NO OR YES IS EASY BUT TO UNDERSTAND THE MERITS AND DIMERITS OF EACH WORD BASICALLY DEMANDS WIDE GOOD PERCEPTION AND EXPERIENEC ON THE AGENDA.

NOBODY CAN BENEFIT BY SAYING NO. THIS IS NOT A MATTER OF .... OLF, ONLF, OR ELSE CAN ALSO COME TO CONSENUS AND COMMON UNDERSTANDING.

THE MOST IMPORTANT IS TO BE A SLAVE TO OUR PEOPLE IS ADMIRABLE BUT TO BE A SLAVE FOR OUTSIDERS (COUNTRIES) IS A SHAME.

Email: endashawmekonen@yahoo.com

City: Trondehiem

Let our fathers and mothers--people over 50 years old-decide the fate of Ethiopia since they know which of the three governments was or is better, having lived and worked through them all.This is important because the under 50's base their information on propaganda and hearsey and hence do not qualify to make a sound judgement.They do not know how people of different ethnicity and religion lived in harmony.
Where I grew up,people of a neighbourhood drank coffee together regardless of their ethnicity or religion.
During weddings food was prepared for both Christians and Muslims and so on.
The young ones ate meat at both Muslim and Christian homes without letting their parents know.Such was the assimilation going on before the military devils came to power for raising their salaries by force.
I could say we knew each other as individuals,not as so and so from this ethnic group.I hope we will be moving in that direction.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca