Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We expect prudence from the moderator

The latest post about the joint statemnt by CUD and UEDF and the alleged role of the two leaders Drs. Birhanu and Beyene by the moderator is too skewed, emotional, judegemental and I should say reckless. This is the time the moderator should excercise the maximum caution and prudence. You may be doing excatly the oppsite of what you are aspiring to do. That is how it came across to me. I am afraid that is how it comes across to many like me.

If I had the authority as the moderator has, I would have automaticaly deleted that posting or re write it in a responsible way.

Moderator, put your self in my shoes and do what you need to do. Apply self sensorship too.
regards

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Re: We expect prudence from the moderator

Some times our Moderator gets carried away; I think.

Love him ANYWAY!

If they have come up with the proposal without consulting the rest of the leadership,they have made a serious but forgivable mistake.It should be seen as such and corrected in the future.Nothing more and nothing less.These people are doing marvelous job for Ethiopia.We in the Diaspora are living in peace and comfort and are not in a position to judge them.That should not be forgotten.We should give them at least moral support.As far as material support is concerned I do not expect much because I have seen the level of participation when it comes to that.
Another thing,this forum,which could be used for discussing serious issues,is being turned into frivouls medium for ranting by a few people who are neither interested in learning nor enlightening.Please do something about it,otherwise ER will be sunsetting into oblivion.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York

Amde-meskel,
people are in somber mood and we are sharing the sad fact that the opposition changed a just cause into frivolous issue.

The lie,
who cares where he is from he is doing a marvelous job saying "a stink is a stink".