Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cyber Worriors

Dear Moderator,
Your website is a great source of information, but the message board should be removed all together because, it has become a forum for exchange of profanity and total disrespect. I would like to respectfuly ask you to keep the site clean and respectable otherwise, it will become another " ethio.com".
No, deragatory comment about Ethiopia in whatever form should be allowed to be displayed. People confuse freedom of speach with out right vulgarity as has become the unfortunate case with the individuales who visit this forum.

To the individuals who frequent this forum to disrespect the opposition leaders:
You all seem to be well read; your writings give the impression that you might be as articulate in person as your posts are on website. The problem I have with what I call " cyber worriors" is, as the name clearely states, they remain just that , " cyber worriors". Your comments, judgments and then your profanities, as you all well know , will not make a bit of a difference. If you really want to make a difference you know you will need to be on the battle field. If you don't want to be on the battle field but, choose to sit behind your desk and pass judgments on what the opposition (KiniJit) is trying to accomplish, know that you have no right.
Freedom of speach does not have to be and is not Freedom to disrespect.

Moderaor,
Please, do what ever you can.

Re: Cyber Worriors

LidYA, Moderator getting better every single day even though still in his creep, I think he does really great job my second point is opposition or moderator subjected to any critic however your advise seems little short how about respect my prime minster if not yours? If you do so i think you are fair person.

Lydia,

I could not agree with you more about the forum turning into another chat room for immature or better yet, embryonic minds that need to go back to their incubators until they develop some intelligence. As for those chatters particularly the Woyane and Eritreans the likes of Gebreselase, Ibrahim, and couple of others whose sole purpose 24/7 is to interrupt the forum, provoke ethnic animosity, spew anti Ethiopian inflammatory comments to aggravate the sensibility of serious participant.

ER/Elias must act with necessary impunity to cleanse the forum so that intelligent participants could return to ER's forum.

What say you ER?

Lydia,
what you said is completely true. I think this forum has become open invitation to the enemy. some kind of regulation is badly needed.
ER your work is truely remarkabler but, you've got to do something about this forum. We know that the enemy visits here as well.