Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
moderator why are U deleting my view ??? I need replies for it

Dear moderator ;
why did you delete my view "mass blunder and pretext for amharinzation " --this is a reality and I need reaction to it because this one of the hallucinations of the radicals which may kill them if they don't swallow it .so please donot delete it if you are fair.

Email: deleted

City: deleted

Re: moderator why are U deleting my view ??? I need replies for it

Dear Haben

You must have a lot of time at your hand if you are still on "Amharization" chapter. I really suggest that you humble yourself, lift your spirit and move on to the future; trust me it is liberating.

With love, regardless!

Haben:

You need to follow the forum rules:

Insulting and disrespecting others' religion and ethnic origin is not allowed in this forum. Advancing Meles Zenawi's Interhamwe agenda is not allowed here.

MODERATOR!

AS A MODERATOR, DO WHAT WE THE FORUM PARTICIPANTS EXPECTED FROM YOU. STOP LAMENTING THE PM AS HE IS ADVNCER OF "Interhamwe agenda".

WITH RESPECT,

THANK YOU,

Gebremenamen, yes your prime misery Meles CheZenawi, yebelaw dem yimeles ena, has interhamwe agenda. The whole wide world knows about it. And you are his foot soldier.

YEBRET KOLO!

I AM SURE WHAT YOU SAID IS NOT MEANT OUT OF AWARENESS BUT IT IS CAUSED BY YOUR TEMPORARY SLIP OF MIND.

How sad it is, beyond words, we Ethiopians, started thinking, judging and discussing about each other nothing but in terms of ethnic heritage. It is so sad!! Who is the mastermind of this ethnic mentality???How and when it started??

Well, a professor and a loyal friend of Ethiopians, who belongs to a country, where a person is judged by his characters and actions not by his/her ethnic heritages ,,,got a chance to say his mind about Ethiopia and its current situations. Here is what Professor Donald Levine, Professor of Sociology (University of Chicago), had to say on Chicago's Public radio interview, that was broadcasted on July 20, 2005, regarding the core problem of the political divisiveness in Ethiopia:

"Ethiopia happens to have a history of being a multi-ethnic nation for longer than any country on Earth. EPRDF politicized the ethnic voices and insisted on controlling the ethnic politics. In order to vote, Ethiopians are required to declare their ethnic identity. Can you imagine Americans, before they are entitled to vote, being required to say "I am Irish, I am Spanish, I am Nigerian, I am Indian" This was offensive to most Ethiopians who have this long history of a mutil-ethnic nation with intermarriage etc ..."

he continued saying:

"NOT A GOOD SIGN!!!"

may One God of this planet bless Ethiopia and Ethiopians!!

Mr Moderator, I don’t know what to with you my dear ,would mind to rethink the way you disrespect my only Prime Minster Meles Zenawi. You can challenge him no problem with that but don’t put up words in his mouth please.