Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reconciling Ibrahim with UEDF and the late Dr. Abdulmajid

Ras Ibrahim,
Lij Ibru,
Dr. Ibru Gela,

All you are saying and standing for reflects the party line of UEDF. This is particularly true when you dressed me down when I called your movement a Somali Movement. You aimed at my suggestion with a razor beam and shot it down with a guided missile, until I cried for mercy. You said you are a Somali Ethiopian. Bless your soul.

You also said your mentor, the late Abdulmejid, told you to stand for the truth and stick with the substance not rhetoric, or some thing to this effect. Sir, I stand before you as your humble brother to point out to you that your substance is with UEDF. Sir, it is only your rhetoric that ties you with EPRDF. This again is supported by two earlier messages you posted. You suggested that you would vote for VJ if he joins UEDF and runs for office. VJ is UEDF man on this forum. You also said that EPRDF's policy respects tribal rights, "at least on paper". This was your admission that it does not practice what it preaches. Sir in substance you are with UEDF. It is in rhetoric that you are married with EPRDF. I ask for divorce and wish to marry you with UEDF. What say you? VJ, is my reading right?

The Mamo Qilo aka
The etc