Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Braking news take 2!!

Dear Moderator (aka guy who decide for us what is fit for a print, aka Modesensor)

Reason most of us participate in the "Ethiopian Review", is because we though thi is FREE discussion board, at list hat is one of the reason for my participatoin. The name "Ethipian" review suggest it is open for all inspite of their views on the solutoin for Ethiopia, but it obviusly not. Even Melese alows to be insulted and picture with him as devil to be sold in Addis. BTW, I won't be surprised if this posting here won't see the light of day on so called ERr.

Mr. Modesensor, you have unjustly and selectively deleted my messages before, but taking out a whole body of exchanges is lowest you went. Who the hell are you to decide what other post and read? Let the message stand on its own, it lets see who make sens and who doesn't. You suffocating things will not change my views. I CHALLENGE you to re-post the whole exchange. This is one of the Derg mentality in which Mr. Hailu was a member of, and supposedly he and his supporters are figting EPRDF to make free expressions even freer. But, if this is how you do it No thank hyou.

What you did is cirme of higest order? Even worst though, not one of so called well versed freedom loving participants protested! Not in support of my views but the fact that it was removed in the first place. This is why I say this forum, with few exceptions, is filled with peopl full of hot air with no guts. Do you think becuase you delte my posting you are protecting your other participant? If you are, you are a fool yourself. Wether you like it or not, there is a segment of Ethiopians who see things diffrently from you and Mamo.
I can leave with you deleting profanity's and such, but if you claim you are here to "moderate" between diffrent viewes, you are commiting grand larceny by all Ethiopians. I know you are more alinged with Mamo's thinking than mine, in that all problems in Ethiopia will disappear ONLY if melese/EPRDF get out of the way. And the method you are chosing to achive your dream is to spit vail with out any will to sacrifacice. I am here to expose hypocrits like you.

I recomend you change the name of your website to CUD/EUDF campaign head quarters. That way at list we won't be decieved into thinking that we can put our view without any fear of the "moderator" deleting it. Please don't use the name moderator, you don't qualify for it.

Email: mamo@yahoo.com

Re: Braking news take 2!!

Ethiopian,
Now you are getting too far. Your message is not the only one that has been deleted. Once in a while some of us have experienced same thing. We have to respect the Ethiopian Review Staff rules. In my opinion, Elias and his staff have shown their love of their country in so many ways than one.

By the way even Mamo Qilo is Ertrian, all Ertrians are not the same. Here is my personal experience:

About three years ago this fellow came and ask us if we are from Ethiopia after we said yes we asked him the same question and he said in his heart he will always be Ethiopian but he is from Ertria. He said he was born and raised in Addis Ababa and he doesn’t even speak Tigregna, but they were forced to leave Ethiopia. He said he is grateful he lives in America now. When he told us this, my eyes filled with tears. He couldn’t have been any nicer to us. I will never forget him. What a shame! Because of a few hate mongers like Esyas and company a lot of people’s lives were disrupted. Now a lot of Ertrians are not happy with their leaders. I heard there is no freedom of speech, press and religion in Ertreia, I also heard there is tension between Christians and Muslims in Ertria.

Unless an individual desires peace for his/her fellow human beings there will never be peace anywhere. Let us work for a better life for all of us not for a few.

Ethiopian,

You true color is coming by the day. And now you are accussing Hailu as member of Derge. All Ethiopians on this forum know what you are saying. Jadu has also exposed you by directly quoting you. Brother Ethiomenamen, you are gebreenamen's comrade, this based on your postings and unsubstantiated attack on the opposition. The moderator rightly removed your false and unsubstantiated and ethnically devisive accusations from the forum. First you tried to claim that I am an Eritrean bent on destablizing Ethiopia. All this because I said we should not allow Meles to steal the peoples vote. Martha, VJ, Selam Yehun, Jadu, Mamule, among others, told you that just because I rendered you lifeless in a debate and miticulusly uncovered your TPLF vail and unconstructed your argeuments, you cannot engage in personal attack.

Can you respond to the thread I posted "From Lidetu to Ethiopian" And final advise stop crying. Lick your wounds and move on. By the way you bluffed that you know me and you would post my name and picture on the web to prove that I am an Eritrean. I called your bluff to do so. Next time do not bluff if you cannot follow it through. Abelashehuhe! I rendered your lifeless, TPLF man!

Mamo Qilo aka
Ankasa Doro aka
Thomas Sibago aka
Yejib Tila aka
Tengara Feyel aka
etc

Mamo Qilo,
Ertrean or not I am glad you are still here with us.

Selam Ethiopian and Moderator

I understand the need for some standard to monitor this forum. I am not, however, sure what standards are used to maintain the desired civility. My postings have been deleted and or omitted and I never knew why? The point here is that Ethiopian has a good reason to complain though he went too far in his accusation of the Moderator. I never financially supported Ethiopian Review and understandably, I find it awkward to criticize ER. Nothing comes free, you know.

Ethiopian, don’t give up; Mamo enjoys getting at you.

With Love

Ehiopian,

You know the rules: no insult, no ethnic slur, no disrespect of others' religion and ethnic origion

Where is your respect ? No wonder your post was removed. If you want to be disrespectful, get your own forum and invite others like you. You will NOT be allowed to disrespect Kibur Ato Hailu's name anywhere where respectful true Ethiopians are found. Mark my word I am one of them!!

Ethiopian,

I join hands with you. I was one of those baned from the forum for my opinion.I fought for days to get permit for the forum.

However, i would like to thank the moderator for lifting that despotic ban.

I believe such forums should be free and participantes should decide to take any stand on issues of national concern.

Ali

Email: alimodi_akrimodi@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Modera....
This here should be the "c-span" of views for Ethiopians
- all viewes unsensord, because forums are not union's,
they are for diffrent views and let the one that make
sense stand at the end - let the readers be the judge.
I'm fair, so I'll give you, Mr. Moderator, credit for
not touching/editing my posting so far. It is cowardly
of you for not responding , however, for not explaining
why my previous postings were not deltedg.

Now to all those who critisize my take on Mr. Hailu
and opposition, rebut me of the content, but don't
silence me in the name of moderation and you are
going to bring something better for Ethiopia. I made
my assesment of Ato. Hailu from the interview on BBC. I honestly was like, wow let me see the opposition leader put Melese in his place. But what I saw was so pathatic. I am not defending some of the ignorant answer Melese gave, but I expected a bit more from opposition (my own personal opinion). I expected the oppostion to explain his stance much better than he did. But, not only did he not respond well, but he was also lying! And, ontop of that he made fool of all Ethiopians, by saying we are two faced. He is trying to be two faced himself, thinking this ferenge interviwer will back down be yelugnta. But the dude did his home work, and was righ on his ass and put him on his spot. My take was, if he is the best person they can put forward, you can only imagine what the rest of the leadership must be like. For those imature fools, who don't want to hear any critsism about their leader - come to reality - or you are not feet to govern. You will hear stuff you don't like about your leader, in true democracy.

Email: mamo@hotmail.com

As for Mamo's obsession to tie me with Gebrememanme, if it wasn't pathetic it is sad. Mamochamilian, you can fool the amture, but not me. You don't amuse me with your anicdotes. I did give you the benefit of the doubt when I started, and didn't undertand why people were crytisizing you, but now I know why. You have been deciphered. You have no soul, you are full of hatred. You are one who grew up amongst us, and all of a suden you are from "neighboring country". You sucked our blood until you got kiked out of the land by force, So all you want above anything is revenge. Admit it. You don't want peace in Ethiopia. Don't hide behind the opposition. You are benedict arnold of the worst type.

On the other hand, I am here to say, I know there are a lot of decent Etritreans/Ethiopian-Eritreans out there. We know who you are and much love to you. I did not attack decent Eritreans, just the "esist" amongst them. However, you the decent manyu, you need to speak up when you see the likes of mamochavilian or you will be prone to be painted with the same brush.

As for Gebremenamen he is so confused and wouldn't admit to Melese/EPRDF doing anything wrong (which I rebuked so many imes), at list he is not hiding behind other names to decivse who he is. I would say to you, it has been proven from biblical times, that it is better to have an enemy you know, than an "esest" who change his identity every two minutes. And he got the balls to tell me to go read "ledetu to Ethiopian" go see it, every person in that exchange is him minus one person maybe, he argue with himself to decive and make his make his point. If that doesn't discust you, then you are fools. Even sader is that there are those who still say, we like you anyway. Why? because he amuses them and knows what they want to hear and repeat it 1000 time - he hate Melese/EPRDF, and want his distrucion if it means another 100,000 lifes had to be sacrificed. If anyone say anything outside of that, then he is Melese sympathizer. I will call spade a spade - if you want to denie that then grow up.

The only person who is doing disservice to this forum is Mamochavilian, now he confused everyone no one knows who is who. That is why Moderat.... need to jump on the likes of Mamo instad of me.

To the rest,
As I have said before, I am guilty of profanity here and agian, I get emotional like any one - my pet-pieve is when I get decieved. I just don't like benedict arnold's period. You can not deny eritreans (not sayin all) but most have been just that to us. I have said it before and I will say it again, I do not hate Eritrea or Eritrean's. Be honest - specially those of you who grew up in Addis - isn't what they did to us most? Was it not as sad as it was shmefull and discusting? Weren't they our neighbours, friends, wifes, husbands? Did we treat them any different than guragem, amarha, oromo? Weren't you discusted the way they got up one day and decide they are not Ethipians? Not only was is sad, and hurtful but it was ubelivale.

This is not a game but about millions of lifes fellow Ethiopians. This is about lady who sell "karia" "deneche" all day to profit only 25 Ethiopian cents (US 10 cent maybe) after seating 12 hour day in hard sun to fed her kids. And millions like here, and millions more even worst than her. Do you think their priority when they get up in the morning is CUD's cry for election. Hell NO! She want to get her 25 cent profit, buy bread to her kids so they can leave for another day. Does that mean there shouldn't be fair election in Ethiopia, ofcouse not, but it doesn't also mean that we can make her life worst than it is when things can be in different ways than total distruction.

Wake up people, we have miillions of Ethipians who live this miger existance in your country. So, don't pontificate democracy to this lady and like of hers. Unfortunately, whe have been one who those who lost her son on the demonstration. When the "leadership" of the opposition insist they didn't call the demonstration. Let us not kid each other about the reality on the ground, there is no ferenge's here to bul****. We are the poorest of the poor, the sickest of the sick, life expectancy is 35 year old - hello. Can we possibly see that some people see this and they want to make peace, so that we live like human beings? I mean is it fair dogs live better in US than humans in US? So, don't seat there and preach that we must get rid of Melese and NOT do anything else before that happen. If you have solution, come to the country and make it happen, don't seat on the side and make things worst.

My point is, we need to put priority of helping the poor ahead first. If you don't like the govt, then chage it. This can be done two ways peacfully, working from within the system. Or go get a gun and go to chaka. If you are not able to do either, then shut up, cause you only make things worst.

Ethiopia, you are one of the greatest all time i am proude of you my dear, we need a person like you who can stand and face the reality but most of them are not really Ethiopians anyhow so they don't care what ever happen to our mother land they are trying to hide behinde the screen name causing bigger distruction for upcoming event.

Ethiopian,
You sound like Meles himself. Are you the real Meles impersonating as Ethiopian?

Email: defar@yahoo.com

City: Alexandria

Gedelu - you are a moron, Obviously, why else would you
ask such moronic question....so are you saying melese
loves Ethiopia and want to help the poor?...becareful
you are helping your adversary.....as they say -

'ts better to be quite and be called a fool, than
opening your mouth and let the whole world know about it...

Email: mamo@hotmail.com

Ethiopian,
Are you saying even though they have stolen the votes, we need to shut up and accept the Meles’ regime because they might kill us in the hundreds? How can you tell that to the parents who have lost their children by Meles’ agazi army?

The thing is if we keep silent, aren’t we letting people continue dying from hunger and diseases and tortured under Meles’ regime? Who is going to stand up for those who are starving to death and for those being tortured and for those who have been killed? People have been dying for the last fourteen years, while Meles and his friends building their wealth. For you and me five years might not be that much but for those who are suffering under this regime even six months is too much. Why give him more time to abuse, torture, and kill more people? If people had acted sooner than later to stop Hitler, many innocent lives would have been saved. Meles is a mad man. He needs to be in the mental hospital not in the palace. Every time I look at him I get nauseated.

Ethiopian
I believe this kind of forum should accomodate different points of views.But the issues raised by participants should be tangable,and contain concrete facts.Having said this,I challenge your defiant accusation of the forum and the moderator.
Your concurrent friends gebremariam,ibrah
and so are still posting thier opinions.Thouh insubstantial and lacking solidarity,they are not being banned.That particular posting of yours must be out of touch.Do you want Eprdf to moderate the forum.NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The pathological liars in Etv and radio are tireing our people enough.To your surprise there was a time when a tv was exchanged for one daily private news paper.hu hu hu
I can imagine how the forum could look like if your flimsy opinions are posted unscreened.I think that would cause a revulsion in almost all the participants.
Considering these facts the moderaor has wisly removed your postings.WAY TO GO!
It is a universal truth that Ethiopians from all walks of life have turned their backs to weyane.Be it the people on the streets struggling to get their daily bread, or the well to do ones they are all following the outcomes of the election with enormous interest.So stop forming partition bluffing about people less concerned on this current affair.Do you realize from the people who took on the streets for support of EPRDF,95% voted for the oppostion? Votes have been rigged weyane needs to leave.This is exactly what is being reflected on this forum.Do not be overweelmed by the number of people expressing their dislikes to the regime.My advice,if you can't beat him join him.
good luck.

Email: doctordo44@yahoo.com

City: Losangeles

Mr. Ethiopian,
Trully, you are the worst of the hypocrites.Yemitinagerewin yemitawk aimeslegnim. yikir yibelih yemitibal neh. Listen man. The need for a change in the government that evey body is aspiring came due to nothing other than all those devastating poverty and its ill consequences. Now you tell us we should focus on poverty instead of trying to change the system which is the very propagator of our ills. Your recommendation is a typical tegadalay's. They all are conisistent in telling us that either we go to chaka or keep quite. I appreciate their consistency however bullyish their notion is. But, you are horrible. You change by the day and still claim to be a "learnt man".

None of the oppositions say they are not going to fight from with in. That is exactly what they are doing now and will do in the future too. They are all demandindg their stolen right to fight from with in. Not doing so is Meles's wish which will never come. We all are trying to support them their peaceful struggle to regain the stolen voices of the people in every way we can. We will definitely exhaust every means to acheive that. Doing so will defintely leave Meles and co. naked. See what Mr Clark wrote.

It is Meles and people like you who shamelessly try to exploit the mysery of the people for your poltical gains. As to the mysery, I just cann't imagine how worse it could get. Many are saying you don't die twice. Using poverty as a tool to distaract attentions from political power, the ultimate solution to tackle poverty is not quite new for meles and co. Let me quote what Meles said on ETV when TPLF was split, "the solid rock foundation our poverty was standing has changed to sand, we are therfore sinking further". he also said "If we don't focus on poverty he threatened that the country will disintegrate." What he forgot to tell us was his role in this big transformation.
At the end, I would like to tell you this: "Awoksh awoksh siluat.....". You are not as important as you might have considered yourself to be. Every body here has experienced deletion by the moderator. We have accepted his judgement however disagreable it was. Don't expect to be treated differently. Other wise, "mengedun cherk yargillih", I learnt it from your guy:-)))))

I am also awaiting the "great exposure of Mamo". He has already given you the green light.
Good job Bro..and best wishes

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Elsa.W asked: Ethiopian,

"Ethiopian, Are you saying even though they have stolen the votes, we need to shut up and accept the Meles’ regime because they might kill us in the hundreds?"

Jadu and others also deconstructed the big imposter. All I did was to expose the improster. Ethiopian, answer Elsa. Answer Lidetu. You are now totally left naked. Can you tell us in what way your oppinion of the Opposition and CUD, in particular, differs from gebremenamen? As Jadu told you, we all are waiting for you to post my name and picture and the picture of my family. Next time do not bluff if you are not prepared to mean you are business. Poor soul you may need to go, steal somebody's picture and post it.

The Mamo Qilo

I know you all want to belive I am Melese sympathizer but I am not, that probably confuse you but grow up and be tolerant to those of us who want fresher way of dealing with things. I am one Ethipian and what I write are my views - I am making sense to many because they are tired of the same BS. So, don't get obssed on trying to pegion whole me on one camp or another. Moral of the story is not all Ethiopian think alike, or think the solution to the current problem should be the same. When I see hypocrits, I will call it. I will saying here again, the opposition did not put winning formula this time around so get over it. I have seen a lot of you twisted what I have said - but here they are in no particular order. Let the silent majority be the judge as to my intention...

No - I am not saying election should be won by stealing.

Yes - I am saying for THIS electoin I am willing to live by what ever the elction board decide, even if it means EPRDF won. Because I think we need to brake cycle some where - and the fact that there is electoin and there are rules aver very encouraging.

No - by saying this I am not endorsing everything Meles/EPRDF did in the last 14 years. As some try to put it. Don't smiplify things to an idotic "either you want Meles removed", if not you must be his sympathizer - that is the simplisitc argument that overwhlem this forum.

Yes I will do my part and stay vigilan in the coming years to make sure, we have TRUE democracy in ethiopia without major disrputoion to the poor and needy.

No - the past performance of Melese/EPRDF doesn't necessarily predict they will do any better in the future. But, it does't mean they will not change thier way either - if only to save themselves from the abyss.

Yes - I honest enough to admit there were some positive in the last 14 years - if, at list you compare it to Mengistu's regim, any one who blindly denie that is not credible, therefor has other motives than betterment of the country. I want to belive and they will change in the next term, so do the US, EU and UK. IF they don't they are digging their grave, and this is the last straw so to speak.

Yes - other things have gotten worst since EPRDF took power, they themselves have created much of the negativism, tribalism in the country. All I have to say is they better change - because they have used up each one of their 7 cat lives.

Yes - they EPRDF could disappoint me in the next 6 months for get 5 tears, but I am here to say lets give it a chance (you can say nope motent enegeghalen but tht is your pre-rogative, I know you will not do anything about it after putting your self in such a corner.)

Yes - I say the NEB should be disbaned and netrual election board should be in place before the next election. I am redy to call this one a wash. Because, in my opinion, enough gain has been realized.

No - I am not saying the oppostion should be quite, but don't want them to be hypocrits either, they have to admit the election was a good thing. But, when the whole world say you have to accept the NEB decisoin, then maybe sit and listen. Not every one is crazy and want the destruction of Ethiopia.

No - I am not lionizing my importance on this forum unlike some. I stay to few topics, and don't use but one name.

Yes - a lot of people are following my psiting becuase what I say make sense. And the silen majority agree with a lot of what I am saying.

Yes - the moderator has erred when he delte with posting, simply becuaswe it offended his belifes and he disagreed with it. And he needed to be told what he did is wrong, and he seem to have learned his lesson since he left this exchange. He could also be good example to other by saying I'm sorry, when you make mistake.

To mamchavilian, ankasa-spirit, ayajebo-etc - you are so very sophomoric. Grow up! I know I disected you like 7th grade enkurarite - so stop being chamilion you are doing more harm than good. I do have your picture - I can post it if you realy realy want me to - but you know deep down you realy realy want to remain unonimous, although you won't admit it in public. So, I will let it go like that.....go ahead say I told u bla bla...I could almost hear it.

So - I rest.....

Ethiopian you are now becoming comical. Let me take issue with you with due respect.

You wrote: "I will saying here again, the opposition did not put winning formula this time around so get over it."

I must humbly object ot his. If they did not put a wining formula, who do you think they won the votes of the people. You admited yourself that EPRDF had cheated. So how do you judge a winning formula? If it is by the vote of the peopple you are obviously wrong.

You wrote, sir: "No - I am not saying election should be won by stealing." But you said you suspect that EPRDF may not have plaid fair. But for the sake of "ending a vicious cycle somewhere" you wished to allow them to stay in office. Sir I find these views vontradictory. You may need to reconcile Ethiopian with Ethiopian.

You said that "the fact that there is electoin and there are rules aver very encouraging."

I say: What is the rule? Stealing election? I am surprised that you found this encouraging.

Your wrote almost comically but with a straight face and seriousness: "Yes I will do my part and stay vigilan in the coming years to make sure, we have TRUE democracy in ethiopia without major disrputoion to the poor and needy." You sould Mr. Bush speaking through Condi Rice. Sorry I cannot resist the temptation.

You further wrote: "I want to belive and they will change in the next term, so do the US, EU and UK. IF they don't they are digging their grave, and this is the last straw so to speak." Who in the US, UK and EU administration told you what the US believe. THe US administration is smart enough not to say what you are saying. They know that would imply that they stole this election. Sir, the US policy makers are reconciled. It is you who is dealing with unreconcilable political balance sheet.

You wrote: "All I have to say is they better change - because they have used up each one of their 7 cat lives.". Now you are really being either funny or silly or may be even both. VJ would add, you are goof.

You wrote: "[The opposition] have to admit the election was a good thing. But, when the whole world say you have to accept the NEB decisoin, then maybe sit and listen."

I aint commenting on this on. Too complicated for me. Who is the world? You, geberemenamen and Mulugeta?

You wrote: "Yes - a lot of people are following my psiting becuase what I say make sense. And the silen majority agree with a lot of what I am saying." How did you know this? Ninty percent of the respondents told you that your views are screwed up. And how did you tell the silent majority is behind you?

You tell me again that you have my piecture. You wrote: "I do have your picture - I can post it if you realy realy want me to - but you know deep down you realy realy want to remain unonimous, although you won't admit it in public."

I say: You are dead right on this so please do not post my picture. Deep down I do not want you to post it.

Thanks for the entertainment.

The Mamo Qilo aka
Ankasa Doro aka
Yejib Tila aka
etc

Mr. Machavilian,
90% of the respondent ;) who do you tink you are dealin with here. I see 4 others and 2 of them could be you pretneding to be some one else. Since you are more interested in gramatical errors than the message I will write you when I am not as tired, I am not done with you. But, stop hair split analysis. Write your own agreement/disagreemnt without having to cust/paste other's views. You can cut/paste people out of context and make try to make your point that way..but that is very shallow.....are you shallow?

Ethiopian,
If it is good for Ukraine, why isn’t good for Ethiopia? Why is it US don’t pressure Meles like they did to the Ukraine leader to have reelection? I think all Ethiopians around the world should come to Washington D.C and march in millions and ask for the same support that was given to Ukraine.
Meles is a liar, a thief and a murder. Why should he be given five more years of leadership?
Some of you have been saying that Meles has done a lot for Ethiopia than Menegestu. It is because Ethiopia is getting tons of money in the name of democracy from around the world. In fact there should have been more things done for Ethiopian people, like fighting hunger and diseases than benefiting Meles and his gangs.

( Ethiopian, this is not written by Mamo using bad grammar, it is my own English. Blame the Minister of Education of Ethiopia for not teaching me proper English)

Elseeee, Elseye, Elsalem,
Your english and grammer are just fine. Don't know why you thought it was lacking (no pun-intended)? Assuming you are young adult, if you went to ETH pubic schools, I'm sure it had failed you. You probably worked hard on your own to become as proficient as you are (no pun-intended once more). And I only care about the subsance of what you are says vs your spelling/gramatical errors on this forum - unlike machamilian who is in love wiht his gramatical correctness than the content.

So, having read your message, I'm disappointed with the fact that you still think demostration is a way to change policies in the US? As Ethiopians, we have to stop this complaining, petitioning will change things for us backhome mentality. We have to grab the bull by the horn ourselves. Unfortuantely, too many of us are just not like that.

For the record, Ukranin opposition put their life on the line after the electoin. They were on the front lines of demonstrations at the right time. Timing is everything, and this opposition had let that window of opportunity slip away - too late now.

Because you are not Jadu aka Mamo, I want you to belive me when I say, I am not saying this things because I want Melese to hold on to power even longer. There are a lot of people who support me for the reason that they want to maintain the current status quo. But, that is not my number one aim for going hard on the oppostion, and some of their supporters shortsitedness. My number one aim is long term, having organized electoin is good for the country, to have something called electoin board is good for the country, to elect representiatives to the congress is good for the country. This electoin may not be perfrect (but to expect it to be perfect is silly). Tigreans are Ethiopians too, and see some of the injustice, and at some point they will want fair and just governership. One who will be good to ALL of the peopl. The opposition has 40% or more, that is not bad really. If you expect for electoral democracy will be perfect in one shot, then you are leaving in dream world.

The problem that I see with CUD/EUDF on one side and EPRDF on the other is that, they want run the country without including the other's input or soliciting the others support. Anything that will last MUST have the cooperation of the other. Any solution that will exclude the other will not last - period. So, lets get eachothers throat and put the poor and hungr first for a change. Some times it is wise to let go, you can't have it all or win it all. But, this only come from maturity which is lacking in a lot of the quters.