Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
please comment

An Uregent Call for all Ethiopians!
By yeneayhu :
At this special and particular juncture in the history of Ethiopia, everybody has to forward his/her wisdoms as to what would be the fate of this nation. In my own perspective, I strongly believe that Ethiopia has put itself in a very thin-stick, where sliding back is the eventual test of the country. I think no one will deny the fact that either one of the following could happen to Ethiopia after all the mess we are in so far.
1. Woyane will claim its final victory and Ethiopia fall under totalitarian junta, probably of a dynasty system kind
2. As a result of the external community pressure, there could be a possibility of making a joint government of all political parties, then we enter to a new phase in the political history of this nation
3. The opposition parties will continue to boycott their sit in the parliament, hence Woyane will cancel their political title and accuse them as political gangs, and hence a country will enter to a bloodshed and political turmoil that no one has ever faced in the history of mankind.
4. The opposition parties will enter to the parliament on what they have already; hence it will be a wonderful opportunity for Woyane both internally and externally to boost as emblem of democracy. As a result just like the first point, we will enter to a Dynasty System of Administration
5. The last option left is that the Ethiopian people will make history. This is the golden opportunity Ethiopia will have and if we miss it we will never get it back. When Woyane claim its victory, the Ethiopian people have to show its strength to curb these gangs from staying in power. We are not expected to go out for demonstration and get killed by the gangs. But, what we can do is that we will stay at home indefinitely. Every concerned Ethiopian will stay at home and hence freeze the whole system. Everybody has to make himself/herself ready for such mission in advance. This could be done through collecting food items, gas, etc in advance. Then, for those who don't have bread to eat everybody has to share what he has. I tell you a week mob of this kind will take the attention of the international community and paralyze the Woyane political system.
Ethiopian fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, let my golden call reaches your hearts and minds. Any country's political system has not come without scarifications. A united America didn't come without its citizens unhesitant struggle for democracy and liberty. The Woyane Ganges has shown us that they will never cease power. So what? Are we going to be slaves of our own people in this very developed century?
In Kurdistan, Georgia and other recently revolution undertaken countries, we have seen to what extent people can make a difference.
But, our system is a bit different from their system to have similar revolution. Because, in these countries at least the military and the political figures were not wild beasts and stupid. If we go out for demonstration here in Ethiopia, every one knows what could happen to us.
So the only golden opportunity left for us is that: We just stay at home indefinitely. Everyone will stay at home. That is it.
The opposition leaders have to mobilize this mission and lead the mission. I tell you folks, we miss this chance means, we are going to kill the already growing sprit of the Ethiopian mass for political freedom.
Let's stand for "Staying at Home" Revolution, and may God help us for this mission, Amen!
END

Email: atulu@yahoo.com

City: Sheger

Re: please comment

Meriew,

I believe option five will happen.If the oppositions are united and ready to mobilize the people, the Ethiopian people are ready to struggle to get their stolen votes back. I have been saying in other discussions in this forum that the first thing we need to do is not demonstration on the streets but WORK STRIKE by staying home. Three days WORK STRIKE would be a good start and then continue mass demonstration all over the country and the world.

Nestanet

City: Atlanta

Meriew,

You have clearly put all the possible options on the outcome of this unfortunate election. The idea on number five is what the Ethiopian people are thinking and talking about. Everybody thinks number one is coming soon. In that case, one form or another of number five is eminent. We have to be strong to fight to claim what is ours.

Sitting at home and starving to death under this government is not new to us. Most educated people, who have the willingness and the capacity to join the working force, are out of work. Most of today’s youth, as Meles likes to call them “the unemployed,” are stay-at-home “young-seniors”. The Weyane system has crippled the younger generation with its education policy. Its ethnic rule has favored selected individuals undermining the prosperity of the majority. So in my opinion, it won’t be hard on us if we support each other and go through number five to a brighter future.

We shouldn’t repeat our past mistakes when we boycott though. As we have seen in the early days of this cruel shameless government, some selfish people have capitalized on their fellow citizen’s expense by filling the positions of those individuals who refused to work under the Weyane government. This is our chance to show the world that we mean business and we are the ones who determine our, our children’s future.

God bless Ethiopia!

Email: lehagerandenet@yahoo.com

i like option 5, but what if they let us die there of starvation? this guys are cruels if they can use gun agaist civilian kids they can use food as a weapon too.
god bless us all.

Email: hauuphat@yahoo.com

ALL TELL ME WHERE THE HELL YOU LIVE?
WHY DON'T U REMEBER THE PAST WHERE WERE YOU IN THE DERG TIME? COMPARE EPRDF AND DERG(YOUR FATHER PROBABLY)

Email: deleted

City: deleted

haben,

What you are trying to say here is not clear. How do you want us to compare the two?

God bless Ethiopia!

Email: lehagerandenet@yahoo.com