Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chris Smith to visit Ethiopia

Chris Smith, the US Congressman is to visit Ethiopia soon, Can the Moderator or any body else post his e-mail address please, so that we can contact him and tell him about the plight of our people.

Re: Chris Smith to visit Ethiopia

SINCE HE KNOWS BETTER THAN YOU, IT IS WASTING OF TIME WHETHER YOU CONTACTED HIM OR NOT. YOU SHOULD ALSO AWARE THAT EVEN IF YOU CONTACTED HIM, IT WILL BE LIKE LEAVING A DRY LEAF IN A WIND.

REMEMBER, EVERYTHING WHAT YOU AND THE LIKE DID IN THE PAST HAS ALREADY BEEN IN VAIN.

Gebreselassie

I do really appreciate your confidence. You are trying to write something by your own...i thought this will be good for you. However, i realize that it is becoming worse; you don't have to write anything! Continue your copy-paste task until i advise you otherwise.

City: Addis

MAMULE!

DON'T YOU HAVE SOMETING WORTHY TO SAY? WHAT A WASTE HUMAN BEING!

Gebre,

It is interesting that a person who has a full-time job posting messages on this forum says that there is no point in sharing information with the Senator. Rest assured that we know the numerous messages you post on this forum are closer to the "leaf in the wind" than information shared with the Senator.

You do not need to be told that Ethiopians are too smart to seek advice on strategy from the very enemy they are fighting.