Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
From Lidetu to Ethiopian

Lidetu:

"But one thing must be clear here. The opposition parties in Ethiopia are incomparably decent. We have never called on the people to come out and do something even if it's clear to everyone that this whole process is in such a crisis. We are still waiting and working to resolve it through peaceful means. Why is it then that the opposition are often described as war mongering, trouble seekers and seeking to destabilize the country through popular revolt? Has it ever done that before? No. Why didn't it do that? If there was such an opposition, it could have agitated the millions that came out in support of CUD at Maskal square on 29th Miazia to its demented purposes. But no one did. I think the opposition in Ethiopia is too responsible, too decent."

Let us hear what Ethiopian has to say

MAmo Qilo

Re: From Lidetu to Ethiopian

Ehtiopian let us hear from you

Yejib Tila

Ethiopian,

Stand up like a man and defend your self. You wrote so many wrong stories on the opposition. Can you stand up like a man and say I am sorry or argue your case?

Yejib Tila

Mamo,
Ethiopian had enough of us. He is on vacation for three months. I wish Gebremenamen takes a long vacation. He has been working 24/7 nonstop.

Selam Yehun,

So I noticed, gebremenamen's last couple of messages did not have any message in them, just the titles. He needs to sleep and also need to take shower. The only person who comes to his defense is Mululeba.

Mamo QIlo

Dear Mr. Ethiopian.

Would you care to reconcile your postings and messages that has been stressing that the opposition is destabilizing the country with Ato Lidetu's message above? Sir, what do you think of Lidetu in general. You suggested Hailu is not fit because he is an old Derge Member. Do you think Beyene Petros (my man), Lidetu, Berehanu, or Merara are fit to take over.

Ankasa Doro aka
Yijib Tila aka
The Mamo Qilo

I believe the Ethiopian people should come out and say we don't want u EPRDF the reason i say this they don't get it with the vote may be they will understand it.To do that we all have to sacrfice our life for a better Ethiopia.I think CUD realy need to think wt they doing?They should call selamawi selfi in all Ethiopia just by spreading the word out they need to use any means to call the Ethiopian people.