Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question to Moderator

Dear Moderator,

Why did you remove the two postings on Mulugeta Asrate Kassa removed. First, since Mululeba has made himself a public figure hsi charachter need to be exposed in public. Second such postings would also protect other unsuspecting victims. The only way we can justify removing the messages is if the person who posted them is not using his real name. It seems to me the person has used his real name. Can you tell us why you removed it?

Mamo Qilo

Re: Question to Moderator

Dear Mamo,

The messages that are posted here should be clear of any
insult.

Dear Mamo

i second the manadator. because this forum is not for hate and insult. I do not like people using sily and nonsense words to the people and countries

thank U

Email: agegnehub@yahoo.com

City: A.A

I ask the author of the two pieces to sanitize the messages and re post them. If there are insults please remove them and stick to the facts and post only the facts.

Mamo QIlo

Mamomian!

You found yourself to wallow the verdict of Moderator and others! What a shame!

Gebremenamen,

Mululeba is the personification of what EPRDF and TPLF stand for. Looting! That is why I am keen to let the world know who he is, and who is representing EPRDF. There is what is called adverse selection process. That is corupt parties attract corrupt individuals. In Amharic this is called "Gem le Gem abro yazgem" Public figures are always exposed on public forums. This is a common practice.

Mamo Qilo

As long as the story about Mulugeta is true, I don’t understand why it should be kept hidden. The truth must be told.

I call up on the aughtor of the original article to sanitize the text and repost it. I call up on Moderator to let it stand, as long us the peroson who is posting it is using his real name and ready to defend his story.

TPLF people are corupt. Remember Gebremenamen was beaten up when he tried to over charge people in Colorado, according to the story in the paper he was driving them around taking a long route to run his meter.

Mamo Qilo

Sometimes Mamo might act intentionally silly but we all know he isn’t foolish. Gebremenamen, I bet you wish you were Mamo Qilo even just for a minute. But it ain’t going to happen, you are too far-gone.

MAMOMIAN!

THE MORE YOU ARE IN THIS FORUM, THE MORE YOU ARE EXPOSING YOURSELF HOW FOOLISH YOU ARE.

IF YOU KNEW ABOUT MR. MULUGETA'S LOOTING, WHY HAVEN'T YOU SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIM PRIOR TO JULY 27TH, 2005?

HILMNESH!

YOU ARE NOT MISTAKEN IF YOU ARE USING NEGEDITES EYE. WHEN NEGEDITES STAND ON FOOT FROM CREEPING INTO POWER, YOU WILL DISCLOSE YOUR REAL NAME.

Hilmenesh,

Thanks for your kind words, but I would like for you to know I do not act silly on purpose. Every thing I do and every thing I write has a reason. I hear that geberemenamen was recently divorced. I heard (this I sewear is the truth fro what I heard) that the reason for the divorce was that his ex wife gave him a dictionary for his brithday and when some of the people attending the party asked her why, she replied I hope he would stop asking me "what do you mean by that" every time we aregue about politics.

Mamo Qilo

That is one smart woman that she did not waste the rest of her life with the person who doesn’t reason very well politically or otherwise. He probably asked those two students “what do you mean by that?” then they got mad and they showed him what they meant.

Maammoo Qiloo,

HOw long should you continue playing god on this forum?

Email: jirruu@yahoo.com

City: Finfinnee

You asked how long I should continue to paly god on this forum. The answer is until you stop using this qube thing. Mamo is not written as Maaammooo. Stop stutering in writing. I stil love you my brother.

Mamo Qilo

Qiloo,

"Leave this thing called qubee?" Ya intallo, can a spilled milk redeemed? Instead, better to think of learning it, just the same way we learned Amharic. Kanaa achi eessa jiraatta???!!

Email: jirruu@yahoo.com

City: Finfinnee

Jirruu,

I like your response to this issue of qubee (not qube as Qiloo writes). Millions have been using that language including courts, kebeles, schools, hospitals alike. Worse, Afars, Sidamas, Somalis and others are using it and more are joining the club. Now how can Qiloo askes you to stop, and even if you did, the system cannot be reversed. Alas, yaa rabbii!!

Birmadummaa and Falaxaa,

So it shall be, my brothers. I think we should try to convince the rest of Ethiopia to adobt this qubee thing. Try to get to Meeleessa (Meles) and company to use it in Tigrigna first. Then we can go to Amharic. We will have to convince Haaaiiilllluuu (Hailu) and Beeerrhhaannu (Berhanu). Tehe only concern I have is that the Qubee thing would cost a lot of ink and paper. The book Mamo Qilo which is 10 pages now would get to 35 pages if you take this Qubee thing seriously.

Birmadummaa and Falaxaa, by the way in true Qubbe, Falaxaa is written as Feleke. You may have misspelled your name in Qubbe thing.

Ankasa Doro

dear mamo killo!
i can not deny the contribution you are making to this forum, however if you do not mind I would like to ask you one question. Do you work?

Email: anti_woyane@hotmail.com

City: water melon

Dear Sir,

You asked a very good question! I think Mamo Qilo is a brilliant loser who cannot handle a professional job. He remind me of those Ethiopian leftist intellectuals in the late 70s and 80’s in Cambridge, Mass,Central Square. They used to sit in the Greek Restaurant and TT the Bears and talk Marxism and Ethiopian politics over cheap draft bears, 7/24 while their girlfriends (living roommates) did all the houseworks. In addition, his writing skills indicate that he did his BA in a good school, probably a small liberal college in New England such as such as Amherst and Williams College, that are known for providing sound foundation. However, Mamo Qilo must have done his PHD in social science in a big state university or large private college such as Northeastern, UNH, UMass or BU. Good enough to teach at a small community college but lacks disciplined, pedigree and gravitas to hold a tenure track position even in decent size state college. Even though, he claimed to hang around MIT Media Lab, I do not believe him since his vocabulary lacks basic gigs’ lingoes. He seems bitter and sour when he writes about other intellectuals from the same period who have done somewhat better, (Dr. Berhanu Negga, Professor Endrias and Dawit Yohannes, Speaker of the House)

I bet he works graveyard shift in collage library or supervisory position in a large parking garage in DC area that can afford him to post messages in the middle of the nights and early in the morning. (Check out his posting times and dates) He claimed he has two kids but I do not believe him. I think he has three or one. In addition, he is probably divorced and kicked from his house since any decent woman will not allow her husband to work at night and sleep all day without assisting her in maintaining the house and baby-sitting the children.

They are 3 or 4 guys who fit the above discrpition I bet you are chuckling!

Anti Woyane,

Yes, sir I do work. Mr. Ghost Buster, I did not know Dawit Yohanes and Indreas Ishete are intellectuals. When was the last time you read the definition of intellectual? Sir, what is your view on the Qubee thig?

Ankasa Doro

Ghost Buster,
It is hard to believe a person like yourself instead of writing letters to different organizations about the current term oil of Ethiopia; you are focusing about Mamo Qilo. How sad! There will be more time for that kind of silly discussions in the future. Right now our main attention should be on our people.

Dear Anti-Woyanne,

Have you noticed, how, Mr. Qilo avoided commenting on my observation. Instead, he posed a question for my observation. Very cleaver!

Mamo Qilo, did you have a favorite sit in 80's at TT the Bears and Plough and Stars on Mass Ave Cambridge?

Remeber how you attached Andreas and Dawit Yohannes somewhere in this forum.

You are bitter!