Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ER is our Campaign Center; Let us Rally Support Behind it

Fellow friends,

Now, I can confidently say that this site, ER, is our trusted, reliable and professionally managed campaign plat form for much of the Ethiopian Diaspora in North America.

I can’t imagine how much effective our resistance against tyranny would have been without such splendid support system provided by ER.

Thanks to ER:

We hash our views and reach at actionable decisions,
We organize and lead critical actions,
We create awareness across the Diaspora with a click of a mouse
We communicate opposition and civic leaders and get heard
We stay united among ourselves by educating each other

And most importantly our society expects more from us and we expect more from ER. The following are the exact words of Elias Kifle.

"The only thing that is limiting me from doing much more than what I'm doing right now is financial constraint"

My Friends,

There are several ways in which we can support ER:

1) To click on Google Ads every time we visit the web site.
Please spread the word when we have a chat room discussion. Google doesn't allow the host to post any thing in the web site asking visitors to click on ads, but we can do it in the chat room or message board.
The advertisers need to be convinced that visitors to the site have actual or potential commercial interest and do pay attention to their product or service ads.

2) Make contributions in the monthly fund raising event. The first Monday and Tuesday of every month ER posts REQUEST FOR financial support through this website. The next one is this Monday August 1, 2005. The fund raising continues for two days every month.

3) Write to your friends, and also post messages in the message board asking readers to support ER.

Finally, we can’t be any thing less than supportive to this site. This is part and parcel of the sacrifice that we need to pay in order to uphold the torch for freedom of our families, and of our home land at large.

LET US DO IT! DO IT NOW! AND DO IT CONSITENTLY

Thanks

Email: shenkute@yahoo.com

City: Nashville, TN

Re: ER is our Campaign Center; Let us Rally Support Behind it

I thank my dear brother Elias. He is one of great Ethiopian in our time. God bless you Elias. I will never forget you.
Regards
Frog

Elias,

Even if you could be busy doing this great work, please do not forget to respond to our email.

Nestanet

City: Atlanta

I am sure Elias works hard; I think he should allow some critical and provocative thoughts to come across to this this forum more often.

With Love

Mr Yohannes said it all. Thank You Elias.

If you believe Ethiopian Review is contributing to free flow of information amongest Ethiopians and freinds of Ethiopia, please suport the site by making direct financial contribution and visting the ADs on the site.

Email: nmengistu1@aol.com

City: la