Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congragulations to the Ethiopian Retired Air Force Association

I was almost in tears with joy when I found out The Belerus Pilots have been rescued. I am also burning with deep regret about what happened to the pilots in Djibuti. This is a heroic act of great nationalism in action. I was so worried about their fate and how it was going to affect negatively the ongoing struggle for democracy. I am very happy for their families. For the first time in many years the Ethiopians as a nation stood unified in words and actions determined. This is great but I ask a greater task from the association. I would like to see a book on "The history of the Ethiopian Air force". Other wise the heroic contribution of the Ethiopian Air Force to the national sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ethiopia from its inception to the present is not going to pass from generation to generation. I am sure you have a lot of stories to tell us. History is about people. Let us know our heroes. Who did what, when and where. Again congratulation.

Email: tl@yahoo.com

Re: Congragulations to the Ethiopian Retired Air Force Association

I am so hapy I can belive it big shame for wayane who ever do this thing I gave him big credit personaly i will promise financial support for the air force pilot.shame of wayane long live CUD.

Email: yafet252002@yahoo.com

City: Los Angeles

Its very funny this days, a coward Defectors seen as a Hero's, OMG
What`s happening to us, this pilots are betraying There Country , they brook there promises. the Country of ours paid alot of money To give them education with full expectations In there side to Serve & defend there Country Not to retreat like a Coward & greedy Individual, its Very embarrassing To see the like this, the worst thing is , this guy`s are called a hero-, lol, its laughable,
To me the hero`s are those pilots & Defense Force Or the opposition party leaders & there loyal Members , who are fighting any force face To face , risking imprisonment & at the worse DEATH.
a COWARD IS ALWAYS AT THE RUN, after all Ethiopia does`nt NEED such Kind of Coward pilots at all,There will come a time this Guy`s will be Deported back home & face justice.
amen

There is a cause and a greater cause.What they did is significant because Meles now has 8 less pilots to kill Ethiopians.Where ever they are they are assets for their country when the time comes.They defected a repressive regime.They did not betray their country. We encourage more defections and expect more heroism from the military.They are our heroes.They are with the people not the enemy.They deserve appreciation.Their action is far reaching with greater consequences.#1 It creates frastration for the government. #2 It raises consciousness among the army. #3 It boost the moral of the people.

Email: tl@yahoo.com

As to me you shoud not be allowed this forum. because you do not know the difference b/n heros of defencing country and its people and out sourcing/pushing/county's and peoples benift and border to the third part like Meles and his pro. if you are he i do accept the idea

Email: agegnehub@yahoo.com

City: A.A