Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ethiopian pilots in Belarus have been rescued

Great news!

Rescue operation for the eight Ethiopian pilots who defected in Belarus has been successfully carried out by the Retired Ethiopian Air Force Officers Association. The eight pilots and their rescuers are now in a safe location ... more detail later

Re: Ethiopian pilots in Belarus have been rescued

Thank you God!! The best news I heard lately. I am grateful for the people who have rescued the pilots. My heart is full of joy. Thumbs down for Melese and Gebremenamen.

GOD BLESS ETHIOPIA -
DEATH TO ENEMIES OF OUR MOTHER LAND ETHIOPIA

this the best news for all of us. the action taken by the brave Ethiopian is a true manifestation Ethiopians. It is also a great success over the murders. congratulation for all ethiopians excluding the tyrants.

City: Bahirdar

What a GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!SIMPLY WONDERFUL!!!! May the One God of this planet, bless those great Ethiopians who participated in this heroic rescue mission!!!! You made all of us proud!!!! I hope and pray that we all learn a big lesson from this heroic rescue act!!! Ethiopians by nature are heores yet God-fearing people!!!! Simply a Wonderful News!!

Great job!!!
Helping each other is one of the best characteristics of our Ethiopianism and remains to be for ever.
Rescuing this very Expensive Ethiopians is the responsibilty of all. Ethiopia is a country of 72 million share holders and we should share all the goods and bads of our country together.
God be with Ethiopia!!!

Holly deed! God bless all of you who are involved in this historic activity.

Email: btworkie2003@yahoo.com

City: Stuttgart

Dear Ethiopian

Thanks God who made you able to succed. Can I tell you one thing, if you don't get anoyed. I suspect if this group is EPRDF Group. because I do not belive my shadow this days. Please therfore, Just conffirm me that is 200% true. by saying this I do not mean tell Me where thy are. I do not want that even in the future. just indication that justifies the true. and Be aware of this Mad Dog(Meles). He paid about 2mil to Dibutii Peresedant mind you to tourtue Human being how much he pay.

Email: agegnehub@yahoo.com

City: A.A

Ooooo my God

You made like '90 Mintes in INTEBE" please do the same thing to pull Meles from Ethipoia.

Email: agegnehub@yahoo.com

City: A.A

Thank God for that good news!

The rescuers did their part, the rest of us, including myself, need to pitch in with what we can!

May God bless Ethiopia!

Good news!

God Bless you all

Where are the highly skilled miltary personel of the previous regim? Ethiopia needs them at this moment. Please get up! Stand up! ......

Email: absam20032001@yahoo.com

City: Tromsø

Re

great news i wonder the former pilots you made a remarkable thing realy you are ethiopian godbeles you

Email: brabemi@yahoo.com

City: gondere

SEE WHAT WE CAN DO?

THIS SHOULD SERVE AS A NOTICE TO MELES AND HIS REGIME!

Email: gwakgira@worldnet.att.net

ETHIOPIANS UNITED... FIGHTING FOR THEIR CITIZENS RIGHT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

GREAT NEWS.MY FELLOW COUNTRY MEN AND WOMEN, AS LONG AS WE WORK TOGETHER ..WE ARE ALWAYS WINNERS.

LET US NOW ..TOGETHER ...DEFEND THE PEOPLES VOTE.

PEACE

Email: chombe@hotmail.com

City: alexandria,va

wow!!! thanks god for this wonderful rescue mission
i can say those former air force members do not retire .it is like to me to rescue behind the enemy line . think if the pilots had fallen in the hands of weyane,but thanks to god it helps them to witness the sacrifices for their poor country .one day the Ethiopian air force regain back his name "the best superior in Africa"

Kudos to all patriotic Ethiopians who wrote letters,
held demonstrations and finally rescued them from
Belarus. Now let's all do our part and open up our wallets to help cover their living expenses. Please be generous, because they hve left families in Ethiopia. Let's all take care of our heroes.

ethiopia be lejotchwa tekoralech.
Dil le kinijit!

Email: kinijit2005@hotmailcom

The most courageous job I ever heard.
This is the time given by God to Save ETHIOPIA
and Ethiopians.
It is only the begenning .... let's faster
our pace .

Raza

Very proud to Be Ethiopian. Thank you. You people who did that do have brave heart. You did a great job which is so far better than UNHCR. Let us get up and stand up for our further struggle.

TAKE OF MESSAGE:
I ONCE MORE LEARN THAT THE SOLUTION FOR ETHIOPIA IS NOT UNHCR, US, EU OR UK, BUT WE ETHIOPIANS OURSELVES.

Email: yastesereyal@yahoo.com

Great news but where are they now? just curious

Email: tutu@yahoo.com

City: jackson

For those who doubt the muscle and commitment of the diaspora this should be sign for more things to come.

Email: shenkute@yahoo.com

City: Nashville, TN

BRILLIANT!BRILLIANT!BRILLIANT!!!
GOD IS EVER WITH EHIOPIA,YESTYEAR,TODAY,AND FOREVER.LIKE FASCISM OF BYGONE DAYS,THE NEW ANGLO-AMERICAN FASCISM WILL BE JUDGED BY GOD!
MY BROTHERS ETHIOPIANS,FEAR NOT,FOR DELIVERANCE WILL COME FROM UNEXPECTED PLACE!
DEMOCRACY FOR ETHIOPIA!
GOD BLESS ETHIOPIA!!!!!

Email: messayewossen@yahoo.com

City: los angels

If they dont agree with the government why did they join the first time?????

City: Mpls

Check the doctrine(the air force rules and regulation) it is the best air force regulation in the world. if i am not mistaken is like the countries who launch space shuttle,if weyane could interpret correctly ,and try to practice according to the rule .for the first place weyane does not bothers even does not know what is in the rules and regulation .so what exactly do you want to know? ,they join to serve Ethiopia by deffending the country from foreign attack not to massacre their young fellows who might be the future air force members .

Amahara fundamentalism is not the answer!

Kebe Nura is another Gebremeles. He cut and paste full of nonsense all day long. Since they have fooled the majority of Ethiopian people for the last 14 years they assume they can do it again for another 14 years. Instead of the killer of innocent people face charges and pay for his crime Gebre and Kebe want Meles to be awarded for another 14 years of leadership. Meles and his cronies have robbed Ethiopia, killed the children of Ethiopia, and ignored the sick and the hungry of Ethiopian children and still torturing Ethiopian children. These are all clear signs of tremendous amount of hate to wards the people of Ethiopia. For 14 years Ethiopian people have witnessed these crimes committed on their families. Now the people have decided they don’t want Meles to be their leader. The voices of Ethiopian people need to be heard around the world loud and clear that they have voted for the opposition party and Meles need to go. Please don’t give the Ethiopian
people the ultimate punishment by reinstating the killer of their children, Meles as their leader. For God sake 14 horrible years is more than enough.

kebe nura you are wayane please just try to think like a human being

Email: brabemi@yahoo.com

I am extremely happy about this great undertaking and success.This is a great reminder of the Ethiopian saying 'dir biyabir anbesa yasir.'I say this because the united effort of a few selfless patriotic Ethiopians saved the lives of the eight pilots.That is how the Woyanes have succeeded to rule over Ethiopia.Like them we should be ready to sacrifice ourselves for one another.

Email: zghiwet

City: Toronto

Urgent Help Needed to help the Pilots

Dear Patriotic Ethiopians:
We would like to confirm that the eight air force pilots are out of Belarus after a daring and complex undertaking by a group of brave Ethiopians. As it was reported, the Meles regime was making a concerted effort to have the pilots deported, or forcefully take them, like they did to the two Air force pilots who sought political asylum in Djibouti last month.

The Air force officers, who are now out of Belarus, are all in good condition, safe and secure in a third country somewhere in Europe. The country where they are cannot be disclosed for now due to possible dangers.

The joint Task force along with the Ethiopian Air Force Association, which have been following the pilots' situation and with a track record of providing a humanitarian assistance to members of the Ethiopian air force, would like to appeal to all patriotic Ethiopians to assist financially as there are hefty expenses to sustain the living condition and security of these eight brave pilots.

Write your check or money order payable to :

Association of Members of the Former Ethiopian Air Force (AMFEA).

AMFEA
PO Box 73014
Washington, DC 20056

For further information, please call 202 386 3037 or 703-395-6067

Email: Neaminz@aol.com

Thanks God
this is really great news.

"Siladeregelin hulu le egziabher min enmelisiletalen"
This is really the result of praying.

God belss Ethiopia.

Email: yeamdechilo@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

yea!yea!yea! i would like to experess my great gratitude for the people of save those patriots from a big danger.

this is ethiopianism!!!

Email: bcdmo@hotmail.com