Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT IS THE IMPLICATION WHEN THE OPPOSTION PARTIES REJECT THE RESULT?

http://www.ethiomedia.com/fastpress/election_072805.html

Re: WHAT IS THE IMPLICATION WHEN THE OPPOSTION PARTIES REJECT THE RESULT?

What do you expect? ofcouse Meles will disolve the half parlament(?) and declare himself Emperor!It is funny, aside from his job as PM he has many odd jobs like salesman for a fertilizer company and now, he has become a spokes person for NEBE and says MENGIDUN CHERIK YARGELACHIUH

Ofcourse he will Arest all Opposition leader and even may kill some of them. before that he will block the parties like he did on OLF. then the world will acept him. the people of Ethiopia will start agony and break the palace and EPRDF leaders hwre ever they are. then the said Ruwanda(interhamye) will be exercied where Meles will Submit as evedinec or Confirmation of his wizards. But I my self never wish such result. let it be pupil's story.

Email: agegnehub@yahoo.com

City: A.A

The consequence is that the people will revolt and Meles will run out of the country. You cannot stop a sunami. You have seen the mass that cameout in droves from all corner of the country and from all ethnic groups and walks of life. The prospect for your master is bleak, gebreselassie zemariam. Scavanging articles from the dregs of cyber fora would not enlongate your political life be a day. No force would stop the moment of truth. I am surprised you would ask such a stupid question. Were you expecting to read the consequence would be Meles would be rewarded? The Tigrayan Looting establishment TPLF is colapsing. Good bye!

Mamo Qilo

I think ,you are the one, who shoud be baned from Hear . i read all ur Garbage till today . you are n`t make any sense at all.i wonder if you have a Life To lead , a JOB to work, a place To live , a BED to sleep, a friend to talk to ? it breaks My heart to see such desprate Ethiopians In Diaspora.
with full of hate & zero alternative or tolerance, they oppose like the so-called opposition (CUD)every think Under the sky.
Dear mamo qilo , your daddy , the Other BIG Qilo-CUD`s are now Cornerd they have Only one option left , tell then this time to be smart enough to use this Golden Oppertunity before its to late ,
The era Of Mis-information decite & lie has to End there,there crying baby style is not Gone work this Time either, they have been proved wrong by the International Community again & again , No more lie , No more fabrication of stories-like the One they mentioned In there silly-joint statement about Wedu Delelegn was killed in Meragna Constituency in Mida Woremu Woreda.Which was very much Untrue m, such kind of blatant lie has to stop.
Family of the deceased said Wedu was not a witness of CUD. They added, he rather had served as a team leader in development activities undertaken by the government.

Chief Sergeant Yesuf Legesse told journalists that the suspect has given his word that his motive to kill Wedu was vengeance.

Chief Sergeant Yesuf said CUD?s allegation that Wedu was killed in ambush while he was coming to testify in favour of CUD?s election complaints is simply baseless.

Do we NEED more lies? not me- may be Mamo qilo & Others, they are addicted to lies , like there BOSS

let me put those words from Tim clark about the investigation , to which the so-called Oppostion party has rejected , this is another blow to there sinister motive.
"[NEBE] is conducting the contested result investigation in a good manner and [with] professionalism under difficult circumstances," he said. "I myself participated in one investigation in one area to see how it worked. It was a fascinating and unique process as no other country in the world has gone through the same process like here.
SO NOMORE CRYING BABY----case is closed .

Why does Meles at this stage is willing to give the oppositions access to the public media? Do you think it is a sign of weakness or has other motives like to disinfranchise the the opposition from the process in the hope that if allowed they will use it for the INTERHAMAWI propaganda purpose?

Dear Hotel-menamen,

You seem fuming mad at me. It is fine to be mad, the trick is not to show it. The last thing your master would like to see is his gebremenamens and hotelmenamens showing signs of desperation. If you think my posting are garbage why do you keep reading me?

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo,

In your response to Gebreselassie, you wrote
"You cannot stop a sunami". Yes, YOU CANNOT STOP A SUNAMI. You spoke my mind on this one.

Gebreselassie, I hope you got the message.

Nestanet

Email: ymoges@msn.com

City: Atlanta

Netsanet!

I didn't get the message and would not able to comment in that.

Not one of you has come up with a sensible answer. What if the opposition boycott the parliament?
first it will be a good reason for meles to continue as it is doing now. the opposition can shout and scream. the oppositon party will go into prison first.
Demonstrations and protests will dealt with more sensibly. water canons and arrested of ringleaders will follow. A state of seige will be declared. counter-demonstrations will be organised. Society will be divided.
Any armed confrontation will lead to civil war. oromia and somalia will succeed. tigray will join eritrea. It will lead to disintegration

keep talking chatter boxes!!!

Email: EthiopianXX@aol.com

City: new york

Mekiki,

You wrote: "Not one of you has come up with a sensible answer.". Fair enough, but what is your answer? Do you want the people to surrender. I have been saying for a long time. TPLF is holding the people hostage. The message is "Learn to live with me, tolerate my looting. Or else I will make sure the consequence would be disintegration and or both disintegration and civil war".

What do you suggest to do in this environment. Surender for ever. Or stand up for your freedom. Mind, we in the diaspora are not making a policy for the opposition. The opposition is saying in no uncertain terms that they will not allow TPLF to continue rigging the election. We are supporting them. Let us here your solution. Is it to surrender. Or is it to hope the heavenly power will help them change TPLF to be responsible or is it let us wait. Rememeber what Jeferson said: Those who postpone their freedom fights to the future with the hope that the government will reform itself to the better, neither get nor deserve freedom.

Mamo Qilo

Regardless of what you think, there are a lot of people who are not as rich as CUD leadership who will peacefully represent the Voters who are toiling to make a day to day living. The implication is nothing bad or worse will happen to the people who already suffered enough. Meles might stay more or less in the coming five years, he might redeem himself by doing a better job, or he might use an iron fist.

Ethiopia as nation of many nationalities will survive and come up better not because of Meles or the opposition, but because of their common desire for peace, harmony and genuine federalism.

The opposition leaders who for some obscure reasons made their platform on narrow and divisive issues will be left in the annals of Ethiopian history, they will be a case for study.

And for those of you who support opposition groups regardless of their shortwired message just because you can't stand Meles or worse you have a tendency for ethnic superimacy , you will learn that Ethiopia is More than MELEs ZENAWI, CUD, UEDF, ONLF,
OLF,EPRDF, and YOU!

I hope you will learn tolerance and pluralism. Coz Ethiopia has and will have different nationalites
bound by common heritage and resilience for survival.

Didn't they outlived The DURGE already?

peace loving nomad

If the people vote is not respected, the oppositions (the voice of the weak and poor Ethiopian people) must reject the outcome. Their rejection means the beginning of new chapter to the struggle by the Ethiopian people against the thieves to their Vote. No healthy and true Ethiopian will accept the TPLF criminal leaders to rule Ethiopia knowing they didn’t win the vote but stolen. Are there any Ethiopian who will feel good when their innocent, faithful, hardworking and believer farmers are rigged their vote by joint work NEB and TPLF? The unelected regime is creating reasons for the people and the opposition to reject the outcome while changing policies and rules in Addis Ababa to punish the city. How this little, bold, half human (evil meles) could have courage to disrespect the 4-5 millions of Addis Ababans when he announced the death of their city in the daylight? Is there any healthy and truthful Addis Ababans who will not pay anything including life for the sake of his or her beloved city Addis Ababa when this little man is digging a hole to burry the city? I know, the Addis Abebans in Addis, in the country and abroad will bury this evil little man in the hole he is digging to burry millions of Addis Ababans. So, there are many reasons for the oppositions to reject the election outcome. Any policy change or rules after the May election or weeks before election by the regime to get vote from the public must reversed the way as it was. The oppositions musts know that all the Ethiopian people love them. We are ready to die for them. We, together with you are in the highway for our country. Don’t shift to take the street and leave the disaster high way to the TPLF cadres. Only determination and the truth will win. The people are with you. Don’t intimidate by this little and ugly man when he acts as a mad dog. His death is just around the corner. He knows it but it is his nature not to die without some struggle. The final goal will be for us with your determination, good leadership, courage, honesty, unity and hard work. When we see you are weak, we are very week. When we see you are strong, we are very strong. We are breathing your breath. We are living your life, too. We are always with you. So, the oppositions, don’t intimidate by this little evil who is born from a banda father and grandfather and an eritrean woman who has also a banda father during the Italian invasion. Go to the Adwa area and ask the elderly people about the Mele’s father, grandfather and cross the border to Eritrea to ask about his mother’s side. His parents are the direct responsible to the death of many Tigrians at that time. Bereket Simon. Is he really an Ethiopian as long as Eritrea is declared by them as an independent country? There are many crime stories about every member of the TPLF and Eritrean agents as Bereket is. The reason why arkebe became part of the ruling TPLF leaders is after he agreed to testify against Iseye Abrha to facilitate the fight little meles was engaging to wiped out the true Ethiopian Tigrian origins from the govt. Not only the people of Ethiopia but also the people of Tigray know very little about these criminal TPLF members past and present. It must be the job to the oppositions and mainly the public to portrait them with their fact in front of the Ethiopian people and the world.
Opposition leaders, you have the Ethiopian people with you. There is no reason to feel powerless, weak, sober, unhappy, stressed etc. we are with you. Together we will have good future in our beloved country after we eliminate these inhuman TPLF leaders from our country. There existence in our country for the last 14 years was a kind of punishment that comes from somewhere unknown. Their time is over. Don’t give them time to breath and regroup. They have many weaknesses. Attack them in front of the Ethiopian people and the world. Don’t allow the good chance the Ethiopian people have got taken by these criminals.

Email: Hirut@hotmail.com