Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message to the (h)onorable Mr. Tim Clark

The (h)onorable Mr. Tim Clark:

Mr. Tim Clark, what complicated the matter is EU & US lack of will to intervene and correct the cheating that was taking place by NEB and the ruling party, right under your collective noses.

Mr. Tim Clark, you have the audacity to prognosticate the ramification of what could happen in Ethiopia from here on.

Mr. Tim Clark, you lack the chutzpa and the fortitude to call a spade a spade and declare the electoral process defective and uncertifiable,

Mr. Tim Clark, you would be well advised if you refrained from your pretentious commentary about Ethiopia’s future and stop speaking with both sides of your mouth and seeking redemption.

Mr. Tim Clark, the people of Ethiopia are extremely angry and as they find themselves once again betrayed by the “civilized” west.

Mr. Tim Clark, from here on what happens in Ethiopia is no concern of your since you have effectively contributed to the inevitable consequences.

Mr. Tim Clark, just pack-up, go home, and take a long hiatus.

Mr. Tim Clark, just make sure you don’t forget to attend Mr. Melse Zenawi’s Yara award ceremony. He will be delighted to have you sitting in the front row, when the Prime Minister you appointed receives his award!

Re: Message to the (h)onorable Mr. Tim Clark

BeheAmlack

Your message is timely and appropriate. It speaks for me and millions of Ethiopians.

I noted honorable with (h) small letter, signifying dishonorable.

Thank you!
Beli

Beheg:

Brother/Sister, i could not have said it better and to the point. I hope Mr. Clark reads the message or some body tells him how Ethiopians feel collectively.

The battle has began and there is no stoppign us now.

Teodros

Mr. Clarke,

What in the world are you thinking? Where is your sense of morality, ethics and justice? How could you capitulate to such egregious and unjust ruling that betrays the hopes and democratic aspirations of 77 million Ethiopians?

Dont you believe that Ethiopians are civilized enough to merit democracy in the same way as 4 million Ukrainians?

Is democracy for the western society only?

How can you live with your conscience knowing what you truthfully know to be wrong?

Where is your courage to stand up for what is is fair, just, and ethical?

We Ethiopians belive in our old adage that says, "An honest person would choose to render the truth and lose than to lie and win"

The proper thing for you to do is to declare the entire election defective and uncertifiable, and call for a new election. If that verdict was good enough in the case of Ukraine, it should be good enough for Ethiopians.

We Ethiopians like Ukrainians chose Democracy over tyrany and dictatorship. Why is that impossible for EU to accept?

May your conscience prevail upon you!

Beheg-Amlack,

I support your opinion on Mr. Tim Clark. But I have a different opinion about our complete dependancy on the outsiders. This are the same people who supported Italy when it invaded our country. They thought that was the right thing to do.US did the same thing.

Can we focus on mobilizing our people? When we are strong, believe me they will be looking for us. We don't have to look for them. We need to mobilize our people from North to South and from West to East. That is the only way we can achieve democracy and be free.

Nestanet

Email: ymoges@msn.com

City: Atlanta