Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More and more Eritreans are claiming to be Ethiopians

Eritreans seem to be in a dog house after the latest terror attack in London. Even before this, they were facing a difficult time to get visa to Europe and America because a number of Eritreans were said to be working for Al Qaisa. Now getting a visa is likely to be even harder. May be they need to stay in Eritrea and build their country. I understand they all are now claiming to be Ethiopians. These Eritreans seem to be in a dog house.

Mamo Qilo

Re: More and more Eritreans are claiming to be Ethiopians

This is the price they have to pay for they sined aganist their home land, Ethiopia. There is more price they have to pay and it is yet to come. Thanks God for you are JUST.

I don’t know if it is true or not but I heard 50,000 (Fifty thousand) Eritreans received asylum in Ethiopia.

Qillo,

Every Eritrean is a closete Ethiopian, or you could say Eritreans are EThiopians with identity crisis who happen to live in the northern extremety of Ethiopia know as Baher Melash, dubbed "Eritrea" by Fascist Italy. In fact, their identity crisis is so confused, why some even believe they are honorary Italian citizens, I am refering of course the upper class Eri's.

There has always been God with his people, Ethiopians since creation, when the enemies have been working against Ethiopia in clandestine and while seventy million Ethiopians have been focusing on other matters believing these, the now forsaken and useless creatures, eriterroriscreatures would definitely thank the patriotic fathers and mothers of Ethiopians for having snatched them from the jaws of Italian Masters and gave them life and decency, not suspecting them to work aginst the feeding-hands of the masters of their darling Italian Masters, today, these useless creatures wherever they go, the have been encountring bad fate and luck, including becoming global terriorists.

Soon, we will take back the land, the water, the real Ethiopians that they stolen form the more than seventy million Ethiopians, and leave these unfortunate creatures to lick their bad luck and wounded pride until they get chocked with their shame.

Email: gderassa@sympatico.ca

City: Ottwa

One of the whole mark character of this so shabya eritreans is always when they get caught doing some thing illegal & shameful they level that person as Ethiopian.
This days they are getting out of luck.The whole world is catching up to their lies.

From 1991 to 1998 when Tigrean and Eritrean come to U.S and Canada, I know that they used to file their paper as Amhara or Oromo refugee. Now it is mainly the Tigreans who do that. Eritreans are persecuted for real by Issayas. However because Eritrea is listed as one of those countries that visitors must self report to homeland security and because of in a difference of scrutiny of Eritreans crossing U.S-Canada border, those born in Ethiopia might be inclined to say that they are Ethiopian. Which is legitimate but phony especially when you remember their temperament during 1998 Badame and Zalanbesa. Anyhow, I apologize to all Eritreans born and raised in Ethio, it is Mr Mamo who made us indulge into Eritrean bad mouthing with his special power. Mr moderator Do not ban us for this. Delete my message if it can be a liability.

mamo q. is eritrean himself born in ethiopia, thanks to meles his family kicked out of ethiopia and he is in denial about his identity. his parents are eritreans and he born and raised in ethiopia but meles took away his ethi citizenship. that's why mamo is trying to revenge against meles by becoming cyber bully attacking meles&co.
poor mamo is just confused as his fellow eritreans.

Email: tesfu1975uk@yahoo.com

If we are smart we can use their knowhow like the ancient egyptian used the Israelites.We have to be pragmatic in what ever we do in this times where funds and capacity are in short supply. Let them come in their millions as long as they are investors.

tesfu Qilo, you are wrong as usual. Mamo Bilto is an Ethiopian genius. He is the one who translated the big book Fiker Eske Meqabir into English.

Tesfu,

I feel your pain. You are in fear that TPLF is going to bite the dust. Who would have thought that TPLF will accuse Ethiopians for being Eritreans. Your brothers gave away Asab. Your master signed off Eritrea. He slept with Isayas and have the likes of Hayeloom killed. He threw Seye, your hero, in jail and threw the key in Badme. Now he is going to sign Badme off. You and Gebreselassie are my barometer to guage how desperate TPLF has gotten.

Tesfu, Tesfina, Tesfa Neger your days are numbered. All the loot is going to go back to the people. I would act the same way if I were in your shoe.

Mamo Qilo

Yeberet Qolo,

I did not translate Feker eskemekaber into any language. I never liked that book. Remember it was this book taht started revolution in Ethiopia. The first book that allowed peasants to beat a nobel man. People talk about Mao's red book. Fiker Eskemekabir was our red book.

The only book I translated from English into Oromigna is the US constitution. "One people, One nation and indivisible!"

Now Hagere Ethiopia, the self appointed anti-feudal moron can rant. I rendered the fool lifeless and he is still trying to get over it.

Mamo Qilo

Most of Eritreans who was born and raised in Ethiopia belive that they are Ethiopians. I don't think that is a big deal for anyone. Because we had a fight and bad memories about Eritrea and Eritrean, we should not call all of them by the same breath as treators. The cause of the Eritrean independent was Meles and his cousin Esayas Not all the people. We might have vengence against Eritreans, but it should not bigger than what we have for Meles. Let us focus on him not the outsiders.

Email: mamuni@hotmail.com

City: Seattle

Whatever Mamo Bilto, I have already cracked your code.Insead of giving me credit, you go around the bush. But it's okay. May be one day I may become like you.

Mamo Quilo.
I don't think you want to be called quilo,but try to make your point of view very constructive.Do not try to depict your autocracy talking abut your triumph over the others.I guess that is your fantasy.We are all one.The Eriterians took the wrong road,they as a result are facing the consequences for their actions.
Leave them alone.They allready are in agony.

Email: doctordo44@yahoo.com

City: Losangeles

Habesha,

Do you understand what Yeberet Qolo is talking about. Cracking my code and all that. The only think I said is that I rendered Hagere Ethiopia lifeless. What is wrong with that. It in sthe truth. I think his ego is bruised and his soul is crahsed. So I need to remind him.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Bilto, please spell my favorite name right. I'm not Yeberet Qolo. I'm Yebret Qolo. Thank you.

MAMO QILO U LOST HOPE ON THE ELECTION,SO U HAVING A GO AT ERITREAN. ERITREA IS FREE,LONG LIVE TPLF

Email: mahari5@aol .com

City: london

Where is Eritrea?

Email: Girma Berhanu

City: Chicago

ERITREA is above the 70 million BABOONS OF ethiopia,ON THE RED SEA ASSAB,MASSAWA,ASMARA,NAKFA.SWALLOW IT, LONG LIVE TPLF.

Mehari,

We love you too. We are busy currently. I suggest you initiate dscussion with the Bangladehs discussion forum.

Mamo Qilo

Mahari Salvatori

I tried to find all the cities you emntioed.. No where I find them.... Maybe I can locate them in the archieves your colonial masters left behind.

Email: addis!@aol.com

City: Chicago

GRMAMA BRHANU AS LONG AS U R BABOON IT IS HARD FOR U TO FIND ERITREA LONG LIVE SHABIA AND WAYYANE AND PLEASE FORGET THE ELECTION WAYANE WON IT FAIR AND SQUARE PLUS THEY FOUGTH FOR IT WHILE U WANT IT ON THE PLATE,THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH.U GOT TO FIGHT FOR U RIGHT THAT IS WHAT WAYANE DID U BABOON.