Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back with a Bang!

Hi all,

I was banned for several days and agreed with the Moderator to respect his rules and guidelines to participate on this forum. One of the agreements we have is that I would use only one name. And that would be Mamo Qilo. But I will continue to sign off as Mamo QIlo aka Bula Geberdin aka Cyber Bully, to make sure that people would not borrow any of my signature screen names.

From now on my interventions would focus on substantive arguments. I have also introduced a self-imposed restriction on myslef not to post more than two messages a day. For those who missed me, I am glad to say that I am back with a bang!

Mamo Qilo aka
Bula Geberdin aka
Cyber Bully

Re: Back with a Bang!

Welcome back Mamo! I hope you will not be banned in the future. I think Gebreselassie missed you so much.

City: Addis

Mamo qilo wellcome back brother with out you this forum is stink since ELISE he couldn't keep up too much pressure time to ban MR/MRS ELISE

Welcome back Mamo because of you I am hooked on this forum.

Thank you for making me quite watching TV.

Be Nice, any way I like your postings.

It is amazing that my coming back attracts over 110 readers and many repondants.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo,

Don't be fooled (qil). I bet out of 110, 100 are your hits. Anyway it is good to have you back. I wish you stop considering yourself so special. You are just a regular jo, probably in DC.

Later...

I never said I am special. All I said is that people were happy I am back with a bang! What is wrong with that?

Do you think people would even notice if Hagere Ethiopia stops posting? Probably the only three people who would call for his article would be Hiwote Roberts, Professor Waka and Arat Kilo. His own alter egos who sare the same computer, but different screen names.

Mamo QIlo