Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is our moderator practicing censorship?

Is our moderator practicing censorship?
I posed a question why “the green revolution award” has to be “bombarded”. Yesterday it was posted and today it is omitted? Is it a technical glitch or censorship

Re: Is our moderator practicing censorship?

There seems to be a concerted effort to flood this forum with trash messages. I don't have time to check every message. So from now on any one who engages in insults, especially insults against others' religion and ethnic group will be banned without warning. This forum will not serve EPRDF's Interhamwe agenda.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Mederator

Mr. Moderator

If anything, I have always been for a civil discourse. Was there anything I posted that remotely resembled hate, trashy or Interhamwee?

With Love, indeed!

Yilma,

I don't recall your posting, but there have been a flood of trashy postings in the past few days by EPRDF supporters. If they cannot engage in civil discussions they will be banned.

Regards,

TO MODERATOR!

DEAR SIR/MADAM;

YOU SAID IN ONE OF YOUR MESSAGE, "This forum will not serve EPRDF's Interhamwe agenda."

IT IS WRONG IN YOUR PART TO SAY EPRDF HAS INTERHAMWE AGENDA. PLEASE BE FAIR ENOUGH IN THIS PARTICULAR ISSUE BECAUSE NO ONE WILL BENEFIT OF IT.

THANK YOU,

EPRDF is nothing but Melese who is a killer responsible for the death of 1000s. Anything against fascism is not only right but is also patriotic.

Email: hagos@hotmail.com

City: DC

Hagoes, you seems you are out of touch or just simply don’t want accept the real history. who killed 3.000( Hewezen) innocent people? Would you please answers me.