Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Watch out for Aggazi army at Eth. Emb. in DC

Embassy
By an observer
July 25, 2005

On Friday July 22, 2005, Ethiopian Embassy in Washington, DC was swamped by the State Department secret service officials because of a brawl that was started by one of the embassy's security guards named Solomon Tadesse. Solomon battered and beat an Ethiopian artist, who was set to exhibit his art works in the embassy's compound on Monday, July 25, 2005. According to eye witnesses, many art works of the artist were destroyed and ripped by this particular security guard.

The reason for the artist's assault was his art works mock and make fun of EPRDF fighters and the government. However, the embassy itself gave a green light to the artist few weeks ago to exhibit his art works in the embassy's compound. Many distinguished guests and the representative of DC mayor Anthony Williams were invited at the exhibition that was due to open on Monday July 25th.

After Solomon slapped and assault the artist, the state department secret service officials came to the embassy and demanded to see him and take the appropriate action. However, the embassy hid Solomon in one of the offices, and was very reluctant to let the secret service agents to talk to him. At the end, by the firm insistence of the secret service officials, Solomon came out from the office, where he was hidden and gave his account of the situation through an interpreter.

The embassy canceled the exhibition, and the artist was forced to present his art work elsewhere. However, the artist may have a plan to show to his invited high profile guests the art works that were ripped and destroyed by the employee of the embassy, Solomon Tadesse. This situation exposes the Ethiopian government, that tells the world that it has a policy of respecting people's rights of self-expression.

Ethiopians around the world should encourage the artist to use all legal means at his disposal to have the Ethiopian government and Ethiopian embassy pay damages for the destroyed works of art and the thuggish behavior of the guard.

Re: Watch out for Aggazi army at Eth. Emb. in DC

It doesn't surprise me to hear such irrational measure to solve a comfrontation by a TPLF security staff. If this wasn't USA, the fate of the artist would have been toture and may be death. Currently, every step TPLF takes is accompanied by force, harrasment and intimidation which clearly shows its frustration and giving up hope to reason with the people of Ethiopia. That by itself is a victory for all Ethiopians as violence is the only way left for TPLF for holding on to power. These bunch of thugs will not last long without the support of the people of Ethiopia. They are their own enemies and they will keep on proving to the world what they are really made of.

Email: balcha@yahoo.com

City: DC

Dear Ethiopian:
The hatred to the Ethiopian regime does not have to blind you and think for tomorrow. You might rule Ethiopia as long as you follow the rule of the country. Therefore, do not amplify any event that relates to Ethiopia

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

This for the idiot who called himself agazi.You should call yourself Agasses.

Dedebe Agamea

Email: chombe@hotmail.com

City: alexandria

oh! EPRDF can beat anybody even in america. I guess the world has to see what our people and the opposition are going through.

Meles and his co will do anything it takes to clamp down the opposition and we ethiopians will not stop resisting them. Whether they like it or not they are not going to rule us for so long and they will one day be brought to justs as are the derg officials. Time will solve everything! Idios.
May ethiopia stay in peace.

Email: ayalew03@hotmail.com

A NEW RADIO Program

"NEGAT" radio is a new Ethiopian radio program for DC, VA and MD
WHEN: M, W, F from 10pm -12am; Sunday from 6pm -10pm
Stattion: 950 AM

For All Audiences with Internet Accesss
Live Website braodcast --M,W,F (10pm -12am) and Sunday (6pm - 10pm)
www.miradiolatina.com

A MUST LISTEN RADIO PROGRAM

It would not surprise me to hear such a shameful behavior being demonstrated here in the US. Like the saying goes, you can take a man out of the country, but you can not take the country out of him. This guard is doing exactly what he has been accustomed to doing when he and his fellow riff- raffs were dwelling in the bushes to save their stinking asses from the elite and mighty Ethiopian Airforce's air strikes on days. Is that not a reason why our pilots are still kept in prison? The only thing the thugs ever know is killing, and looting in the shadow of darkness just like hyenas do. They have attained the mentality of animalism, to kill any one who gets in their way and such have become a matter of survival to them.

When one grows up dirt poor materially as well as educationally, and all of a sudden a window of opportunity opens up for them down the road, they cling to it and will never let go. They will die for it, although they lack qualty and integrity for it. They always resort to violence just as wild animals do, because they do not have what it takes to keep it peacefully. This is the problem the real true Ethiopians are facing now adays at home or abroad. Although the current Ethiopian ambassador to the US is an educated man, who holds doctoral degree from accredited university, it makes me wonder why the ambassador's intelligence did not rub off on to the security guards dead brain.
Unfortunately the guard must be doofus, even to discern his right hand from his left hand. So he settled on striking an innocent professional artist for making the thugs who ascended to power with a barrel of gun in Ethiopia look like imbeciles. That is the only thing the lap dog of TPLF knows, and acquired from group of thugs who run the country with fake academic credentials, who perfected and mastered three things in the last 14 years. They have mastered the art of killing, robbing, and begging. I truly believe the ambassador has to teach manners to those group of imbecile TPLF German rottweilers to keep their ****ed dirty blood drenched hands to themselves, other wise some one will blow their brains out, and show them how it feels like to be hit in the head . I hate looking at the Ethiopian Embassy, and I always keep my head down out of disgrace, and shame whenever I pass by, because our embassy has become a house of prostitutes, incompetents, corrupts, and impostors. And the action of the security guards' behavior towards others seems to reflect, and support that assumption. I look forward for days when our embassy would be staffed with competent,dedicated, and devoted Ethiopian loving, true nationals who put the country's interest above their own as it once was.

Email: girefachewa@Msn.com

City: reinbeck

As has been commented above by our brother, had this been in Ethiopia, the artist would have been killed because Woyanes, at this time are acting like a mad-dog. You know why the guard did this? He knows well that the dectator, Melse is still not considered as a dectator by the leader of the country where he(the guard) is living.

Email: btworkie2003@yahoo.com

City: Stuttgart

The whole history at the embassey portrayes the true nature and picture of the regime and the idiology of the so called "Revolutionary Democracy" if, especially, the outside world dare to look into and help Ethiopians at natioin wide assault.
May God help us!!!

Email: tesfaben@yahoo.com

City: Addis Abeba

All of You. You missing the point. Please read again and again

"The reason for the artist's assault was his art works mock and make fun of EPRDF fighters and the government. However, the embassy itself gave a green light to the artist few weeks ago to exhibit his art works in the embassy's compound."

One of my friens told me that the art work was degraded the whole Tigriasn people not EPRDF so for this reason any Tigrians could get offended by his work behavior please be more responsible every one.

Hello you!
I got entrigued. Do you people want to take power we brought you after a struggle of 17 years by demostration? Never ever think so. What every it takes we brought you down and lead Ethiopia whether you like it or not. You got that? You bettter. Artist? Beaten? So what? He got what he deserves!

Email: atsebeha@hotmail.com

City: LA

To Anti-shabia

You are uncultivated man. A human being must not be insulted as Timbatam. Therefore please clean your surroundings. Try to control your emotions which let us know your personality. Neger atadefiris, we are not talking about Shabia. Let Shabias live their hell. Ethiopia is no more in need of Eritrea or what you call them shabia.

Email: wegenetenesa@yahoo.com

hei! melese and his stooges,
Be ware. It is immenent that you go in to hell hole soon.You may have your AGAZZIS (AG ASS ESS) but do not have the mass base.You may kill people,but the people are more determined than ever before to smite you with a mega ton of forces.

Email: goodengaw metaleh woyane@yahoo.com

City: houston

Re: Watch out for Aggazi(Aggases) army at Eth. Emb. in DC

TO the Aggazis (Aggases) history will put a bounty on you keep up insulting the Ethiopian Jegnawotch. You should remember ADOWA.
The Ethiopian peaple will be back.

Anti-Shabia and your friends you are all pathetics.
Get a life! You are all loosing your minds. You don't have any important points. All bla, bla, bla.

Anti-Shabi,
You are laughable. You are not making any sense. You are telling the rest of us that you are an idiot and the biggest moron. We got it already! Go home put the cover on your head and go to sleep. You have said your piece. Which is nothing, full of air nothing to bite except making fool of yourself. I am telling you this as a good friend. Please don't take it in a bad way.

Watch out for Aggazi army at Eth. Emb. in DC

Anti Shabia,
I am suspecting you? Are you woyane? You seem to speak bad, and keep genuine people away letting them thinking that this forun is thrush rather than a place to challenge the idiot Woyanes and collateral Shabias! I think we need to attacking them in proper idealogical way. If you doing it emotionally cool down if you hidden tyrant, woyane with idea of spoiling forums which Ethiopians use, I and people of Ethiopia curse you.

Email: lehagerie@hotmail.com

What is this none sense conversation!! Please stop nagging eachother and be gentle and matured. Don't act like dureyes you all are educated and respected people. What are the younger generation learn from you! This rubbish insult shame on You who are exchanging bad words!!! Please grow up be matured enough!!!! This is not Ethiopian character and culture!!

Email: hdebrew@hotmail.com

City: Alitena

That is a great idea, Thanks so much! Now we continue forward please!

Email: lehagerie@hotmail.com

This incident further highlightes the true nature of EPRDF.

Dear Host,
Here is a quote from your report.."This situation exposes the Ethiopian government, that tells the world that it has a policy of respecting people's rights of self-expression. "

That needs to be corrected as, I know, that is not what you are trying to say.

Having said that, let me say a word or two on what I saw yesterday.

The art exhibition was held yesterday evening ( I was there from around 7:45pm to 8:30 pm)in a park around the embassy. I don't know the name of this park, but to get there, I drove on Connecticut Av toward DC from Silver Spring and took a right turn on Van Ness and took the first left to get to the park.

There were a few dozen people that included the artist's immediate family and friends.

The artist is quite young and, given hard work, can excel in the future. I have seen artistic pieces from the likes of the legendary Afework Teklie and many other Ethiopian talents, and, as such, was quite displeased with the dozen or so paintings I saw last night. The work at the centre of all these, the one for which the artist was beaten for, the one that got the Solomon guy to resort to brute force, was also on display. It is just another painting, a self-serving self-portrait of the artist, that resembles an EPRDF fighter of the pre-1991 era.

There are many issues here. The leaders and proponents of the EPRDF, headed by "His Excellency" PM Misery Zenawi, have been beating their propoganda drums all around the world for the past 14 years about how democracy is taking root in Ethiopia and how their now-bankrupt ethnic federalism has given socio-economic stability to the peoples of Ethiopia. The May 15 election has exposed to the rest of the world their true skin, and the rest is ye-adebaby mistir. You can only imagine what the Woyanes, RIGHT NOW, are doing to the poor Ethipian farmer who rejected them at the ballot box on May 15, if they can beat an Ethiopian artist, for almost no reason, right in front of The White House, seat of the most democratic state we all aspire for our motherland. This, my friends, is very important that we all need to tell the world about.

The other issue, albeit not as important, is the fact that while Ethiopia is home to many extraordinarily bright and talented people, for the Ethiopian Embassy to showcase the works of this young man for viewing by heavy weights like the DC mayor would have been a deservice to Ethiopia and its people. The World, particualry a typical American, doesn't have a good image of Ethipia and its People; you want to show something on an embassy level, you better make sure it counters the stereotypic preconceptions others have about us. You want to make sure you present the best of the best; the artistic paintings of this young gentleman, definitely, aren't remotely close, much less measure up, to the level of work that is representative of Ethiopia. The overly eager willings by the short-sighted embassy crew to present these paintings on an embassy level, the past 14 years have shown, is testimony that they are all for the desecration of the eon-old Ethiopia and everthing Ethiopian. For the record, I am not, in any shape or form, belittling the work of the artist; I am just saying it is not felective of, both in quality and quantity, the facts on the ground in Ethiopia; that is, we have the best of the best and internationally aclaimed individuals in Ethiopia and elsewhere whose work we need to give chance to.

Last, but not least, is the report by the Ethiopian Review website about the brawl between the artist and the 'guard' at the embassy. Here is goes, "An artist is brutally attacked by an Ethiopian Embassy security guard in Washington DC for showing a painting that mocks EPRDF..." Now, that sounds like the attacked party is either dead or sustained heavy injury and is being hospitalized. Nope! That was not the case; the artist is alive and well with no sign of a "brutal attack", and was showing his work last night (July 25/2005) in Washington, DC. I am not discounting the physical and psychological pain the individual had endured; the point is, true that it is not right to beat someone for they drew a picture! But your bere wolede (the bull has given birth to a calf) way of reporting the incident sure shows how your organization(or certain persons) builds a mountaine out of a mole hill. I visit the Ethiopian Review web site a dozen times a day for some information about the latest developments in Ethiopia; I will have to, from now on, view your reports with a grain of salt.

Thank you

Email: temamen@yahoo.com

City: Washington, DC

Bex,

The EPRDF guard physically attacked--slapped and punched--an artists for showing a painting that he didn't like. If you consider that "a mole hill" it shows where you come from?

EVERY ONE READ AGAIN

"The reason for the artist's assault was his art works mock and make fun of EPRDF fighters and the government. However, the embassy itself gave a green light to the artist few weeks ago to exhibit his art works in the embassy's compound"

It should not be a shock that Eprdf and its tyrant followers are still consumed in spreading violence.Having said this it is even disgusting to witness beatings and rampages of a man granted of expressing his own idia.It is a beat surprising that the weyane regime has no read zone for its thuggish actions.What occured in Dc once again exposed the so called "flourshing democracy" wyane claims to introduce to ethiopia.

Email: doctordo44@yahoo.com

City: Losangeles

Bex:

I hope you are not saying that this story shouldn’t have been reported because the victim was not badly hurt? What these people have done to this gifted artist in US is a testament by itself to Ethiopian people who have been victimized by Melese. If this artist were in Ethiopia he would have been hospitalized with major injury or killed.

This shows how much TPLF strenched his arm and how weaker became We Ethiopians !!

Raza

Ethiopian review should show some of the art work that was not allowed in at Dc embassy. I like the fact that the artist tried to make an statement that is representative of all ethiopian around the world. However, this web site is losing the energy and constant attack that it showed pre and post election. please up date your news an give some subsantive news that we can work with. get back on the horse.
Thanks

City: philly

Anti-Shabi and G/S,

What is your problem? Has Meles killed or tortured one of your family members? Has Meles put some of your countrymen in jail for exercising their God given rights? Has Meles tried to silence your countrymen for speaking out? Are you upset that the National Board of Ethiopia is hand selected and appointed by Meles? Are you concerned the voting system might not be fair and balance? Did Meles upset you by claiming he has won before the votes are counted? Has Meles upset you for ignoring thousands of people from getting adequate food and medicine? If your answer for these entire questions is NO then you don’t have a thing to get upset about.

Ask yourself why—Self-why am I upset?

Are you also mad at The US Dept. Secret Service officials for coming to the Ethiopian Embassy and demand an answer?

I participated in the art show last evening. I met a lot of people. The art, although not at my capcity to critic; is admirable. This is a typical show where one makes an acquaintance with new faces. The audience was mixed. Until later on in the mix the tigreans were noticeably identifiable and all of a sudden they became the majority.

A person whom I knew quite well so confused with the same dillema I am thrown into, could not resist but ask the only and obvious question. Is the artist a tigrean? To our surprise not only we were told so, but in cofirmation to his ancestory were introduced to his family. The second question obviously becomes if it is coincidental or by design that the artist is permitted to use the official Government facility to exihibit his art work. The third question I believe to every bodies interest would be; can any one get such previledge to use the Government facility to promote business and or public relations...........?
In regard to Aggazi Solomon Taddesse, I believe he did exactly what the capacity of his mind dictates to him. He should remain blameless because in his small and ignorant mind he believes what he has done is right and correct. Lets not forget and remind ourselves that we are dealing with so many of his kind.

City: Washington

If the Embassy is host for the Art show Artist should have ethics to respect the rule of the Embassy. In saying that the security offical should have removed the artist lawfully rather than using aggrivated action. Over all both of them are in wrong boat.

City: Melbourne

BEX

Let me suggest to you that you have grossly missed the point. The conduct you should question is not of the artist’s art work but the audacity of the Ethiopian embassy official who assaulted a citizen of Ethiopia on the embassy grounds. The mission and duty of an embassy is to protect and respect its citizens abroad.

Rather than the extent of the injury to determine the seriousness of the incident, it is the lawless conduct of an embassy official that is devoid of the rule of law of the host country and the protection of its citizen within the embassy domain. In case you are not aware, the victim of the violence is an Ethiopian subject. The incident should outrage your sensibility and raise your concern as to whether or not the embassy would resort to violence against its own citizens without any regard for the rules of law and the diplomatic protocol governing the conducts of embassies in their host country. Clearly this is an illustration of total ignorance on dispensing the embassy’s mission as well as unrestrained barbarism and hooliganism by embassy personnel at the behest of the ambassador.

How did you conveniently neglected and glibly missed this basic yet very important point in your longwinded comment, is surprising.

As for ER, they are doing a superb job so far, and I highly recommend that you tune in to ER for your own edification.

Who else would bring you a heart wrenching story and interview with the mother of our gallant sister Shi Bire’s untimely death at the hands the brutal government agents? I remind you, the same agents who assaulted an Ethiopian national on the embassy’s domain.

Beheg-Amlack

What is the name of the artist? Why is it that the report does not include his name, and appears to be an incomplete news story? Any direct accounts from the artist himself? That'd be good to see...

Email: be@le.te

It is a shame to hear this in America....

I reply about this incidence for the brutual
action done by the ethiopian embassy security guard..
We all ethiopians have to condomn this incidents
and the artist have the right to get the proper justice because of what happened to him at the embassy.
This Wonaye's wants to rule us here also in the free world and we all say something about this incidents.
Wonaye no more Tyranny , Massmurder and killing of
people .............

Email: Junior_Yigzaw@eku.edu

City: Washington D.C.

ha ha ha ! you are all a bunch of loosers . all you do is talk trash .. i hope agazi can come there and kick your ass .

Email: agazi@woyane.com

City: washington dc

As the the deisgrace fall of the enemy, Meles Naziawi and his murderous guards and followers is quite nearing, the enemies won't die, first, without attacking Ethiopians with their deadly venom.

But, it is quite sure that the more than seventy million determined Ethiopians will keep the fight against the enememies tooth and nail, until Ethiopia and Ethiopians are free from the destructive forces bent on attacking Ethiopians wherever they live.

Email: gderassa@sympatico.ca

City: Ottwa

Beheg-Amlack,
Your note, for the most part, is a mere paraphrase of mine, nothing revolutionary there. You said I "grossly missed the point;" I disagree with you as I have examined all the respective issues in this particular case.
As to ER's reporting of this piece, beware that making a news appealing to the audience is one thing and sexing it up and blowing it beyond credibility, another.

For your perspective, CNN reports Australian PM John Howard used the phrase "brutal attack" to describe the London bombings earlier this month, source: http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/08/howard.blair/

I will give you another one, this one as reported by The Associated Press; around the same time this month, an incident took place in downtown Atlanta, GA, where some idiots "brutally attacked" a truck driver; they blew his face up, while driving a truck, using a "bottle rocket," source: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8513369/

Now, compare the above cases with what happened to our artist; he was slapped in his face by some idiot, period. I saw the artist last Monday, alive and well, with no sign of a "brutal attack" showing his work in Washington, DC. All I am saying is, though there is no question what has been done to the artist is illegal and wrong, ER's presenation of it as a "brutal attack" was not right. Why is this so difficult to understand? Please remember that I also love my country and my people; trust me, I am no supporter of the Woyanes. In the same token, I see no wrong in pointing out the wrong when I see it.

Also, your love for ER is admirable, but your suggestion that it be my edification is quite rediculous.

Behig-Amelack tewogn...

Thanks,
Bex

Email: john@yahoo.com

City: Columbia, MD

Bex,

Teregaga, We are both on the same page and have similar views as to what needs to be done. I can oly summarize what I belive the opposition should be doing at this juncture, as I said all along, to "Strike the iron while its hot"

I firmly believe that EU had duped the opposition into acquiescing to and agreement that was transparently stacked from the start in favor of NEB/TPLF. Any rejection by the opposition of the final announcement declaring TPLF/EPRDF as the winner of the election would draw a swift critisism from international observers and skeptics against against opposition for acting in bad faith.

In retrospect, do you suppose Lidetu's uncompromising hard-line stance might come back to haunt the executive committee members of the opposition, who faithfully relied on EU and the US Ambassadors to guarantee a fair and transparent process for mitigating of all the disputed election returns CUD/UEDF submitted to the NEB?

Also, I am inclined to believe that EU will refrain from announcing its own findings until several weeks lapse so as not to be viewed being partial to the opposition. Unfortunately, EU has unpretentiously put itself between the rock and a hard place in its judgment to avert repercussions from NEB and TPLF’s anticipated violent reaction against the people.

BTW, where do you suppose Anna Gomez is, and why is she not speaking out? Is it conceivable that she is censured by Tim Clark?

Your comment please
Behe-Amlack

Bex,

You seem rather selective in your response to my comment, which I doubt you carefully read. My comment did not embellish ER's reporting as you misconstrued. If you care to go back and read my comment, I stated the rule of law and protocol that governs the conducts of diplomatic missions and their officials in a host country. The incident at the Ethiopian embassy involving an assault by an embassy official against an Ethiopian subject is contrary to the embassy's mission, which is protecting its citizens abroad.

What the embassy official did, regardless of the severity of the assault, is a criminal act sanctioned by diplomatic protocol as well as the rule of law of the host country. The incident manifests a fundamental lack of knowledge by embassy officials about the rules of conduct and a manifestation of blatant disregard for human rights of its own citizen. The embassy's mandate is to accord its citizens whatever aid they require and protect their well being abroad.

Beheg-Amlack

This reply is to the person whose name is Atsebeha Teklai. I will not be surprsied that 17 years struggle created such a fool like you. You are such a disgrace as the Emabassy zebegna is to the people of Ethiopia. Your monkey thought has got to stop!, however you can remain act like a monkey since you do not think like a human. Your monkey proffesor Meles foozo should stop breeding foolish.
from monkey watcher

Email: wonder22@yahoo.com

City: dc

Bex / Beheg Amlake
You guys exchanging your views about the grave incident that took place in the Ethiopian embassy compound. It seems to me you are not so much apart, both of you condemning the assault. I'm more inclined towered Beheg Amlak because the embassy should behave and respect the individual right for free expressions specially a young Ethiopian who had permission to display his art work officially in the Ethiopian embassy compound and get assaulted by their security agent because of some of his art work is very outraging circumstance by any standard. This is an embassy in the capital city of U.S.A. All their employees should know better the consequence of any form of aggression in the embassy compound especially on their own subjects that they are supposed to watch their human right is unacceptable. It is not the degree of harm the young artist sustained, but the image of the Ethiopian embassy by international standard is questionable, by the same token the Gov. of Ethiopia behavior on its own subjects inside the country or abroad became questionable as well.

IT SEEMS LIKE NOT EVEN ONE PERSON WHO IS TALKING ABOUT THIS SITUATION REALLY KNOWS WHAT TRULY HAPPENED AND DO NOT HAVE ANY CLEAR IDEA ABOUT THE ART WORK. INCLUDING ETHIOPIAN REVIEW. EVERYBODY TALKS ABOUT THE SITUATION LIKE HE/SHE WAS AT THE SEEN AND SAW WHAT HAPPENED. BEFORE YOU WRITE ANYTHING PLEASE KNOW WHAT TRULY HAPPENED AND WHAT THE ART WAS ABOUT. THE TALENTED ARTIST IS A PROUDE ETHIOPIAN WHO WANTS TO SHARE POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT ETHIOPIA WITH THE WORLD. THE SELF PORTRAIT PAINTING WHICH WAS RIPPED OFF BUT NOT COMPLETELY DAMAGED WAS ABOUT HIM SELF BUT NO ONE ELSE. WHO EVER ASSULTED THE ARTIST WAS A NEGATIVE MINDED WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO READ OR DO NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ETHIOPIAN ALPHABET.

I WAS AT THE SHOW ON JULY 25TH AND I WAS ABLE TO EXAMINE THE ART. NOT ONLY THAT I HAD A CHANCE TO MEAT THE TALENTED AND DICIPLINED YOUNG ARTIST. I EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO HEAR WHAT HIS FORMER ART PROFFESORS HAD TO SAY. IT WAS AN HONER TO SEE A YOUNG ETHIOPIAN CITIZEN WHO HAS A WELL ORIENTED MIND. EVEN THOUGH THE ETHIOPIAN EMPASSY WAS TRYING TO PREVENT HIM FROM PRESENTING HIS ART WORKS AT THE EMBASSY. THE SELF MOTIVATED YOUNG ARTIS WAS ABLE TO PRESENT HIS UNBELIVABLE TALENT TO HIS GUESTS AT A PARK INFRONT OF THE EMBASSY. LET US ENCOURAGE YOUNG ETHIOPIANS WHO ARE OUT THERE DOING POSITIVE THINGS. THERE WILL BE NO CHANGE FOR THE COUNTRY IF WE ARE TRYING TO BRING THEM DOWN.
THANK YOU

Email: etijke@yahoo.com

Beheg,

I agree completely with your comment about the violent action by the embassy official.It does not matter if the official is a guard or the ambassador. The embassy violated its own code of conduct under the diplomatic protocol and also the law of the host country. It doesn not matter if the violent act was minor or major. What we expect from our country's embassy is protection as citizens of the country the embassy is supposed to represnts.

The embassy's shamefulconduct is another example of how the government of Ethiopia misstreats its own citizens abroad and at home. Like you said it, the embassy has blatant disregard and contempt toward its citizens and and its mandate.

Rahel

Woyane, 'the Ethiopian hunter'

The Woyane is a true Hunter hunting the ethiopians, using our embassy as a bait! what is amazing is that they have the balls to practice their hunting a land where such a thing is forbidden.

what could be next?

City: Los Angeles

HABESHA!

YOU SEEMS TO BACK UP TO TELL WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED AT THE SHOW. CAN YOU TELL US WHY THE ARTIST WAS ATTACKED?