Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NOW! is Time for Sacrifice

People, People, People;

You can’t have freedom without sacrifice anymore than you can make omelets without breaking a few eggs. Freedom and Democracy will never come by wishing them. The opposition leaders must be committed enough to die for it and mobilize the people to stand up and challenge the oppressors.

Meles' biggest fear is not the west, but the determination of the Ethiopian people to sacrifice and die for freedom. According to Israeli intelligence assessment of the current situation in Ethiopia, they concluded that Meles and his hard line supporters are more fearful of people uprising and confronting the regime than the opposition of western governments. Israel should know!

In that respect, the current opposition “leaders” leave much to be desired. Simply said, the opposition leadership is not committed to sacrifice and martyrdom. Their wishful dream is for the west to step in hand them the power. That, my fellow Ethios, will never, ever happen and Melese, Bereket, Sebhat Nega, and Arekebe Kurkubay know it very, very well indeed.

So, do you agree with my conclusion? If you do, then start writing to the opposition leaders and urge them to do what must be done, or stop giving lip service and reciting their hollow wishful thinking.

Re: NOW! is Time for Sacrifice

Beheg Amlak,

Where do you live? I suspect outside of Ethiopia. Please do not preach us about sacrifice, while eating pancake with strawberry sauce with whip cream on top for breakfast. Blood is more valuable than strawberry sauce.

It is the opposition who brought the movement to this level. Let us not ask them to adopt violence as strategy. There are enough parties in Ethiopian political landscape that believe in overthrowing Meles by force. Work with them. Send them money to buy arms. But leave CUD and DEUF alone. They are committed to peaceful movement.

Mamo Qilo
submitted on behalf of
Hagere Ethiopia
Hiwot Roberts
Dr. Ibrahim

Beheg-Amlack,

I was convinced early on that the only plausible option is to take the fight to the oppressors and not wait a handout from EU, USA, UK, IMF, WB...etc.

I am glad you stated it succinctly. I assure you many have already written to the opposition urging them to change their tactics and prepare their supporter for the ultimate sacrifice. I am also convinced that with the world scrutiny focused on Melese and his Agazi/Nazis he will not dare massacre the people and expect to hide in some secluded remote area of the world. That will never happen.

I agree with you that NOW is the time for action. As for the military, Melese himself is not certain that he has the military's loyalty, given the rift and division that is increasingly spreading through all the services.

Explore

Dear Coward:
Meles Zenawi gratuated from school of army while you were roaming and reading Western philophy and acquiring Ph.D. In addition, you are enticing the poor and innocent Ethiopian to be magedo( woods) in the fire and then you will get to the power. Why do not you go in the field of the battle and fight instead of throwing left and right your empty words a la Negede Gobeze who is drinking French wine and enjoying his French wife and call for violence.
At least Meles is in the heat of the day of the action. Therefore, shut up and count your green dollars and eat your pancake as Mamo my half comrade put it

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Beheg-Amlack,

Finally, someone said the unspeakable but the truth. While blood spilling should be the option of last resort, there comes a time for legitimately invoking that option. I agree that time is now as frigthening ias it seem, the odds are in favor of the people.

I will write to CUD and EUDF via their respective WEB sites to urge them to begin preparation for the ultimate sacrifice. One thing for sure, and as Explorer stated, the military is not loyal to the regime as we are lead to believe. The military is waiting for their order only to turn around and oppose the government. Meles knows that and he does not want to test the military, and that is becoming apparent to the people.

Peaceful mass resistance is the way forward. The cowardly fascist Zenawi left his palace and ran to Debrezeit ready to fly out in a moments notice, during the mass demonstration in Addis.

He is afraid of the people. When the people rise in mass, shivers run up his spine and he pulls his trigger. His only protection is his Agazi ethnic militia and he has resorted to violence, murder and intimidation to stay in power.

He has lost any hope of staying in power by any other means. People power is what will tip down the nasty fascist.

Beheg,

You are already getting reaction from those who support the tyrant Melese by arguing flawed reasoning that will perpetuate the oppresive regime. This typical of of those who purport to be Ethiopians, but would chose the status quo, to freedom and paying for the price of freedom. There are cowards who are lurking among us who pretend to be patriotic Ethiopians. As to who those cowards are, it is plain and obvious. One way to smell them out is by their reaction to Beheg-Amlack’s proposition. Such cowards are not genuinely concerned for the people of Ethiopia, but for their tyrant benefactors at the sacrice and death of the Ethiopian people who dies from poverty, pandemic deseases, starvation, political prosecution, injustice, and ethnic hatred, perpetrated by the Melese regime.

This is a critical topic for patriotic Ethiopians, not for those benefiting from the injustices of ethnic division and corruption.

There is an Ethiopian adage that reminds us about the value of freedom:

“Ke zelalem barrinette, yand ken netsanette”..

Keep up the message it is finally hitting home!!!

Hager Wedad

Abdu, Explore, Beheg, Misraq,

What you said and what Hager, Explore, and Misraq said are unequivocally true. Meles is terrorized by the prospect of the people’s insurgency. Abdu,you are right; Melse did run to DZ-Airfield to exit the country after spending the previous three nights in unknown locations (hotels in the city). My brother who was until recently in the DZ-AF air-signal core confirmed that fact.

The very rumor of uprising will drive out the dictator and will end the misery without bloodshed. As for the agazi, they are less than 10K bewildered militia, how many places can they be at one time to control 10 million angry and determined people.

Well said by all of you. Truth is a bitter pill, but it heals the pain and misery of the people.

Long live our noble people!

Faiza

People,

Please don't credit me for what all of you have already comteplated in your minds. I mereley voiced my own frustration which apparently has touch similar nerves among patriotic freedom longing Ethiopians.

The cause is just, the time is right, and when the moment at hand calls, I will join the struggle like all freedom loving Ethiopians who are prepared to emancipate the nation from a pshycotic desperate dictator and his cohorts.

Long Live or our belove Ethiopia!!

Beheg-Amlack

Dear friends,

The opposition is playing their card right, given the hand the ethiopian politics has handed them. They are firm yet methodical. All indications are they will not compromise with the Armed Looters.

Their press release indicates that they will not negotiate on the vote of the people. They are giving peace all the chance it deserves. There is notthing wrong to play the international political world to your advantage.

I am yet to read a sound political assessment on this forum. Stop your ****** and MaKrarat from 10,000 kilometers from the heat of the moment. I am yet to hear one of you saying that I am going back hope to be with my people. On theone hand you try to get your brothers and sisters out of the country. On the other you chastice the people for not fighting. Crap! The opposition coalition is much more seasoned than the people on this forum.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo

What the hell is the matter with you people?

Mamo Qilo wrote:

“It is the opposition who brought the movement to this level”
My dear Mamo, What is wrong to ask Ethiopian people to exercise there given rights to have a peaceful march? As you are well aware, the demonstrators did not hurt or kill anybody. All the blames belong only to Meles himself. Meles is the one who gunned down the innocent people and still torturing the innocent people.

What the hell is the matter with you, Mamo? Are you brain washed by Ibrahim?

Ibrahim wrote:

“At least Meles is in the heat of the day of the action”

Give me a break. You are an educated moron. You should know that Meles was sitting at Sherton Hotel drinking whisky with Almoudi and the rest of his criminal friends, while his own Aggazi Aramy was doing his dirty work for him.

My Follow Patriotic Ethiopians,

I am returning to Ethiopia, despite the current uncrtain and unsettling situation. I am also prepared for any eventuality, to be with my people. I am tired, frustrated and fedup of the dictatorial oppression.

I am impressed with the fervor and passion of true Ethiopian patriots in the USA and Europe where I spent the last seven months doing research. Your struggle abroad is as critical as our struggle in Ethiopia. We need your voices in the West.

As for Mame Qilo, as someone suggested in this forum, you are still spewing your "sitcom trash and trivial clichés" This is worrisome to you, as it will mean the end of your dream of perpetual rule by your benefactors the TPLF/Woyane/Alamoudi, etal.

Marta Maheteme Selassie

The strength of the Ethiopian people in a peaceful mass protest has been tested and tried on numerous occasions stretching back up to 30 years. No amount of guns, violence and brutality by Zenawi’s regime can equal the peaceful struggle and power of the Ethiopian people.
Violence is for the weak minded, for those who have lost the argument and for the bullies who want to subvert the truth.

Martha I love you too. Go drink Pepsi. It is both perspiring and inspiring.

Mamo Qilo

Dear Beheg-amlack&co.

Don't fool your selves.Do you think a snsible person will take your lies? I am 100% sure that Meles was at his palace during the demonstration. The news paper fabricated to incite the poor people to die for nothing.The case of the defence forces is the same. Do you blieve, at least, those who fought the Dergue will hand over power to Hailu Araya& Shawol-both dergue officials?

Please don't try to mislead the innocent people as you are fully aware that the same was promised for those who died in Mercato_sebategna.

Be civilized. I believe in the power of the people but not in your way. Take note also that Ethiopia is not Addis alone. I hope you are well aware that the federal states will stand for their self-determination.

The Ethiopian politics is so delicare and dicard you floosh incitment to violence because Violence leads to another violence.

Kumsa

Email: Kumsa-2005@yahoo.com

City: Addis

Beheg Amlack,

Thank you for bringing this topic to our discussion. Yes, if we need FREEDOM, we need to be ready for SACRIFY. Let's not forget that Woyane took power with force and it will not be willing to transfer power to the Ethiopian people.

I think our leaders need to be ready for this. The Ethiopian people has already demonstated that it will be with those political organizations that would work for the unity of our people and democracy in our country.

Those who try to scare us about sacrifying, please don't waste your time. DON'T EXPECT FREEDOM FROM WOYANE. WE HAVE SEEN IT ENOUGH IN THE LAST 14 YEARS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Nestanet

Email: ymoges@msn.com

City: Atlanta

Un like Some of Meles cadres tries hard to minimize & discredit the contribution of the disapora Ethiopians.
Let the fact speak for it self.
history will be the Judge about the participation of disapora in raising funds,demonstrating all over the world,networking & deciminating information to the Ethiopian people through internet,radios etc.
In any multi faceted struggle every one can't be a soldier.All of us has a different role to play.
Finally I really believe this is the right time for the opposition leaders to courageosly stand & lead the people to victory.The people are anxiosly waiting their decision.The sacrifice we make to day is going to be much less than what meles & company is cooking for us tomorrow.
I fully agree with the old Ethiopian saying:
"Ke zelalem barinet, yand ken netsanet"

People,

What more do you need from the leadership of CUD and DEUF other than the press release, which is firm, principled, and politically well positioned?

They are risking their lives every day and facing a brutal regime every day. They said in no uncertain terms that they would not negotiate on the vote of the people. No compromise on the votes of the people.

They are leading the people so courageously with a very seasoned leadership. The Diaspora can play significant role as long as it is willing and ready to support what the leadership in Ethiopia is advancing. What you are doing is preempting their calculated moves with rhetorical nonsense. This may make you feel good and heroic, sitting in front of you 52 inch TV and scooping into one of your 32 flavors Ice cream from your freezer. Do not declare war from Washington. It makes you neither heroic nor politically seasoned. It makes you irrelevant.

Many of you were accusing the opposition when it agreed to participate in the election. I am happy that they did not listen to you. Their peaceful struggle has moved Ethiopia forward in leaps and bounds.

Meles understands the peaceful struggle as led by the opposition coalition would not give him much more time at the throne. The kind of armed struggle some of you advance would give him a decade more. The opposition is moving with care and with seasoned calculation. All else is ChaChata. Go engage in an orgy of ChaChata. Enjoy your ice cream and plasma TV. This is your friend Mamo Qilo.

Behonem Bayhonem

Bravo amy,
I like what you said very much. No one can discredit the contribution of the Diaspora Ethiopians. When there is a illegal killing of peaceful demonstrators and daylight robbery of vote and mandate of by Meles we all have spoken together. That shows we can stand together and work things out. That is a very good thing.

Bravo,
Behonem Bayhonem finally glad to see people like you posting.

Thank you VJ. Glad you like my new name. Behonem Bayhonem.

Mamo Qilo

Ibrahim Shiradon,
Let me tell you why I totally disagree with you:
1) You said “ Meles graduated from school of army, while you were roaming & reading Western philosophy …getting PhDs…” – Yes Meles was graduated from the Shaebian military University - the people of Ethiopia and yourself know what hidden agenda he is carrying out. What I disagree with you here is your conviction that Ethiopians on the Diaspora are useless to the struggle back home – not at all, on the contrary- those are people who have gone through difficulties of all sorts of life to reach where they are now: most of theme working very hard day and night - be it “dirty jobs ” or “decent” once, some being successful others not so much. Don’t think that America or Europe are countries you eat honey and drink milk on arrival, your case may be different as you earn ready & big cash for “your good job”.
If some one acquires PhD through his hard work, passing through nostalgia and hard life, He (She) is to be praised, it is also a successes to the country. On the other side if you murder the young generation – UNIVERSITY students, then the country will be deprived of PhD-s. Ethiopians in the Diaspora are united than ever & are part of the struggle to save the country from very dangerous foe. Don’t think that struggle to save a nation is waged only by armed means: you have recently witnessed the “Rose” & “Orange” peaceful revolutions-, which the Ethiopian people are denied of.
2) You said, “Why don’t you go in the field of the battle & fight?” your problem is- you don’t see the diplomatic global war, which has long been carried out, against your tyrant government. You see struggle only in arms confrontations. You are satisfied only when you see blood flowing.
3) From your words- “at least Meles is in the heart of the day action” “therefore shut up and continue your…” Here I agree partially with you – yes Meles is in the heat of the day action harvesting corpses of massacred young University students & other innocent Ethiopians carried out by “Agazi”, whom you are defending and yet telling us to “Shut up”.
My overall statement is I TOTALLY DISAGREE with you!
Our struggle for mother Ethiopia continues.
Victory to the Ethiopian people!!!
Thank you

Email: h.y.paulos@wp.pl

City: WLOCLAWEK

Friends,

Are you honest to yourselves.May I ask you one critical Question-Who is shouting in the diaspora?Do you realy think represent all Ethiopians? To say the least were the Oromos and Tigreans on the rallies. If not about which Ethiopia are you talking?

Don't ride on a dead hourse? Please shut up and give us peace. The worst thing human beings can do is decieving oneself. You are trying to impose upon us your dreams for no avail.

Wish you a wake up call.
Alef

Email: Alef-2005@yahoo.com

Marta, Faiza, Amy, Nestanet:

Brave and valiant daughters of Ethiopia I salute you for your unwavering valour and courage to pronounce your dedication for our reverent mother Ethiopia. Ethiopia the Mother of millions, She who fed and nurtured millions of her children, only to see many of them perish at the hands of the barbaric fascist psychopathic tyrants Melese and his murderous henchmen. The murderous and maniacal dictator decimated millions of her children by creating uninhabitable conditions in the countrysides and depriving people of the means to survive. Melese committed untold crime against humanity by exterminating millions of our rural population.

The past fourteen years are undeniable testaments of TPLF/Meles’ extreme failure by every measure of morality and civil society. Meles’ and his cadres unquenchable and ravenous greed, coupled with his insanity and hatred has now brought the entire nation to the brinks of catastrophic revenge to further decimate our people. All Patriotic Ethiopians in Diaspora must do whatever we could to focus the world attention on what is about to take place in Ethiopia. The rest of our country men and women who will confront the evil empire in Ethiopia will never be alone in their struggle.

Beware of the zealots and the camouflaged cadres and supporters of the murderous tyrant among us. They will attempt to trivialize Ethiopia’s determination and struggle to defeat the fascists Meles/TPLF marauders.

I salute you brave hearts and valiant daughters of Ethiopia. It sis said, “She who leads the soldiers of liberty, will vanquish any tyrant”, also said in Ethiopia, “Set yelakechew mot ayiferam”.

Beheg-Amlack

Beheg-Amilak,

My brother i salute you too for you speak from your heart and soul. I feel your passion and yearning for the freedom of our brothers and sisters who have know nothing but misery and poverty for generations.

Now is the right time to liberate our spirit and take that illusive freedom that our people so deserve., and we all deserve. Living in Diaspora does not immune us from feeling the pains and anguish of our people. We are our people and we are scattered all over the world and rendered homeless while our beloved mother stretches her arms to us. We must now reach out and take her hand and nourish her as she nourished millions of our people, foes and friends alike.

This is a call for all Ethiopians of every creed, nationality, and religion. We are indebted to Ethiopia as she is eternally indebted to the future generations and us.

Ethiopia forever!

LeyouWerk Taye

Leyouwork,

You just immigrated to fill your belly and do you think we should take your words.
You are HODAM and I asure you that none of you love your motherland.

Please stop your shout.

Alef

Email: alefabc-2005@yahoo.com

Alef,
You must be true child of EPLF/TPLF-Meles clique/EPRDF. Don’t ever call true Ethiopians "hodam",
That is what you are exactly.
The question here is how to save mother Ethiopia from the destruction carried out by your masters.
This forum doesn't fit you. Why don’t you join the web site "shaebia"?

Email: h.y.paulos@wp.pl

City: WLOCLAWEK

Alef,
Can you at least try to discuss in a civil manner? What do you think you are going to achieve by calling people names? Haven’t your mama raised you right? If these people make you angry why don’t you go away? Please don’t take this the wrong way, I am just looking out for you.

With lots of love,
Mammina

Beheg-Amelack,

This a rare opportunity for us here to get access to internet. Finally i made it and I will post my comment before i get disconnected.

I am proud of my Ethiopian sisters for your brave hearts and courage to speak out while some of our brothers try to redecule our call to join those who are reaady to sacrifice.

To some of you brothers and sisters who doubt our determination here in Ethiopia, i invite you to come and join us and see how it feels to live in terror night and day. I invite you to listen to those who are living this hell on earth under this fascit dictator. When you have lived all your life opressed there comes a time when you are not afraid to sacrifice for freedom. I speak from my reality here, and not like some of your hypocryts who are terified of self sacrifice. I am a woman and I am Ethiopian ready to do do my part soon.

My brave sisters we need your voice in diaspora as much as we need to struggle here in Ethiopia. You are the ones who will echo our voice of despair to the world, I urge not to let anyone to silence your voice and dishearten your spirit.

May God All mighty guide our people.

I must sign off before my connection is tapped

God be with you all,
Lullit Ali - Ethiopia

LUlit,
You are a professional liar.
Ali

Email: Aliabc-2005@yahoo.com

Ali

You are a Woyane parasit a coward wating to be for your day of judgement when the time comes. The people of Tigraye are noble people and have nothing to do with the lies and disinformation of the TPLF and Woyane.Tigrayes are Ethiopians who want to be liberated from the brutal grips of fascit Melese and his gangesters. Melses and his gangesters are not Tigraye, they are shabia colonial occupiers, and you are a pathetic creaturewho don't even exist as far as your masters are concerned. Say all the you want, you will be nothing but the paracite that your are.

Lulit lives in Ethiopia facing daily oppresion like millions of Ethiopians. What right do you have to call her a liar?

It is sad that you call yourself by a pseudo name, Ali.

Fessam hadgi!
Tegest

While little meles went to mountains and valleys to kill people and destroy property, many Ethiopians went to school studying how to build the country. Many intelligentsias are studied also in the west. We know much about the western way of life and their thinking about Africa. We know how their politic is working and how the citizens are describing the Africans. We have to go back during the time of slavery, colonialism, neo- colonialism, cold war and especially the present time. Now is the time producers are looking desperately markets to sell of dump their products. They are looking buyers not sellers. So, especially western politicians and companies don't like if a country such as Ethiopia become prosper. If the country remains destabilize, they would get many reasons to control the country for their benefit. That is why they need meles to stay in power to destroy the country. If there is a strong, determine and cleaver man or woman or groups taking the lead with the fight against meles and they become sure meles has no future because of the Ethiopian people are not anymore ruling by him, they would become against him with in seconds. Without strong and fierce opposition from inside the country against meles, only by talk or some symbolic demonstration, the west would not hear the Ethiopian people. The Ethiopian people must stand by himself for himself. Every one must be ready to pay sacrifices. If one way of struggling is not working, we have to use other ways. Talking or bluffing like dogs is not working in the material world. We have to take productive actions. Killing the enemy before dying is more productive than dying while the enemy is killing. The youth must follow and the oppositions and intellectuals must lead. If we allow TPLF leaders took power after stealing poor farmers vote like they are doing in Easter Gojjam, it would be the biggest mistake any Ethiopian has done towards the nation and her citizens.
Gojjam was the symbol for struggle against Ethiopian enemies from inside or outside. What happened to the people of Gojjam at this moment? Are they not any more the children of Belay Zeleke? I couldn't believe when woyane leader Meles Who has Banda father and grandfather during the time of Belay zeleke became able to divide Gojjam for his benefit. Is East gojjam not anymore part of Gojjam(ghion) blessed by god while giving the longest river as a natural fence? I hope east and west gojjam would solve their differences caused by little meles, and they would become one as they have been from existence and they would stand against woyane. Woyane Ethnic policy and dividing the country would never support by the people of Gojjam. As the west gojjam did, east gojjam also will support the oppositions. The people of east gojjam would confront those from gojjam who are working to benefit woyane and Tigrians. Look how looked like Tigry 14 years a go. Look the difference between gojjam and Tigry now. Gojjam is blessed by nature. There are rivers all over the land. It is very suitable for agriculture. But many places have still no electricity, tape water, roads, irrigation systems, hospitals(while one of the better hospital is built also in Adwa), schools, factories etc. Especially east gojjam has got nothing the last 14 years. while in tigry there are institutions, factories and other facilities down to wereda towns and villages, in east gojjam there is only one teacher training school in Debre Markos that was the capital city of Gojjam for years. Go to yejube, Debre Elias, basso, enesse, motta, Bechena, kuyi, rebu gebeya, Dembecha, amanuel, somma, lumame, debre work, merto lemariam, wamet etc and the vast surrounding areas, what they have got the last 14 years, NOTING. They have to serve Eritreans until 1998 and Tigrians still now giving their agriculture products with cheap price. Even they didn't get electric city, telephone, agriculture assistances, factories, roads, high education institutions and etc. But yet woyane said that they elected him while rejecting the oppositions. We know who is playing this criminal games. Those so called gojjames who are with woyane against their brothers and sisters in Gojjam. I hope those gojjames especially in east Gojjam would realise soon rather than latter and they would stand side by side with their brothers and sisters in gojjam with the fight against woyane. Belay Zeleke is not dead. He is forever. You kehadi gojjame he is watching you. You are not the children of brave gojjame women and men. But the After birth. How is it possible you are standing with meles with his bad policy against Ethiopia and you become the main reason to stay in power. East gojjam is now the main reason for woyane to rule including the Amhara state after stealing the people’s vote assisting by those who says are gojjames. Shame on you. Not you but your children would pay for this. Don’t you feel little bit human, when you see the life of people in east Gojjam. Be for your people in gojjam rather than serving woyane by being against your people for little reward. Gojjam especially east gojjam needs lots of improvements by its people not by woyane who is working to create greater Tigrian. They are building the biggest dam at river Tekeze while ignoring or blocking the long term and best way of development projects in Nile or other biggest rivers than tekeze in Gojjam. Still some Gojjames are working for Woyane. I don’t believe it when it happenes by anyone who is really from gojjam TIGRAY ENDILLEMA ETHIOPIA TIDMA is woyanes slogan. The peoples vote in East gojjam will be protected by her people(all gojjamees). Those who are working for woyane for little reward against gojjam will be against woyane soon rather than latter.

Email: Tolosa@hotmail.com

Tegest Orso,

I can understand your blind hatred.I am not a Tigrean but strongly support their cause against chuvinists like you.

I am now in Addis Ababa and she cant lie me. I read the daily tabloids. They print stories that are fully agaist the government and they are openly trying the incite violence.They can write freely abount anything and the government is giving it blind eye. Had it played by the law all could have been arrested by any standard of the Western nations.

I am freely communicatin using the internet as I do in Europe.So, why is she trying to fabricte information as if she is scared of expressing her opinion.

I repeat, she is a professional liar and can't mislead even kids.Don't try to defed such liars.

Ali

Email: Aliabc-2005@yahoo.com

Ali,
You are trying to convince us that Meles has never done anything wrong to the people of Ethiopia. Have you visited any one of those families who have lost their loved ones by Melese’s private army? Have you visited the woman in Addis Ababa who lost two of her children in the same day by Melese’ private army? Have you visited any one of those students who are wounded and some of them who are even paralyzed for life by Melese’ private army? Have you visited some of the orphanage those who lost their parents because of Aids, while Melese and his friends became multi millionaires over night? Have you visited the hundreds of prisoners indifferent jails all around Ethiopia who are being tortured by Melese’ army? Have you visited those who lost their homes and farms because Melese govt. taken it away from them? Have you visited those who are dying of hunger; even though Ethiopia is getting over two billion dollars in aid from other countries, while Melese and his friends own over half a billion dollars worth of businesses in a short time?

Please Ali don’t judge blindly. It is your right to support whom ever you want but don’t try to deny the facts. Try to have a little compassion and feel for the people who are suffering under different circumstances due to Melese’ govt.

God Bless Ethiopia

Dear Ethiopian:
Meles is an angle that God brought to liberate Ethiopian from the likes of negede and its foot soldirs who are roaming in the Western capital. Thes days, it seems that CUD and its supporters are tired and gave up to unseat Meles because the instructions of Negede Gobeze do not budge an inch Meles from its power seat.
Thank you Meles and I know Somali will not vote this week if Negede and his group were in the power seat.
On the contrary, it is ironic that they are begging Somalis to vote in their region and Somalis chased and sent them back where they came from in the first place. In addition, in Somali region the joke is that Norther who is representative of CUD was asked by Somali Ethiopian. Where does he come from ? The Northern who is in the mindset of only about the Sanka of Harar answered he came from his mother. That shows how much Mamo and his group do not train its foot soldiers.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC