Beheg Amlak,

I wrote a small program that dug out the following stats. In the last 10 days:

Mamo Qilo Beheg Amlak

Total Posting 23 messages 4 messages
Total hits 5169 hits 286 hits
Average hits 225 per post 72 per posting
Total comments 427 comments 18 comments
Average comments 19 per post 5 per post

Behek Amlak the people have spoken I have more posting. People read me more than they read your postings both in terms of absolute/total, but most imprortantly my average readership per posting is more than three times yours. On average people commnt more on my postings (4 times as many responses per message). I get 18 times more responses than you get on the average. So people value my contribution a lot more than they value your contribution. You need the help of ENEB to falsify this record and declare you a winner. Until then you have been served. Sit and lick your wounds. I can even add Gebereselassie and Hagere Ethiopia on your column and still beat the living crap out of you. Now tell the participants of this forum they do not know what they are reading.

Mamo Qilo

Re: Statistics: Mamo Qilo vs. Beheg Amlak (Formated)

Beheg Amlak,(This is formated. It reads better)

I wrote a small program that dug out the following stats. In the last 10 days:

Mamo Qilo vs. Beheg Amlak

Total Posting: Mamo 23 messages VS. Beheg 4 messages
Total hits: Mamo 5169 hits VS Beheg 286 hits
Average hits: Mamo 225 hits per message VS Beheg 72 per posting
Total comments: Mamo 427 comments VS Beheg 18 comments
Average comments: Mamo 19 per message VS Beheg 5 per message

Behek Amlak the people have spoken I have more posting. People read me more than they read your postings both in terms of absolute/total, but most imprortantly my average readership per posting is more than three times yours. On average people commnt more on my postings (4 times as many responses per message). I get 18 times more responses than you get on the average. So people value my contribution a lot more than they value your contribution. You need the help of ENEB to falsify this record and declare you a winner. Until then you have been served. Sit and lick your wounds. I can even add Gebereselassie and Hagere Ethiopia on your column and still beat the living crap out of you. Now tell the participants of this forum they do not know what they are reading.

Mamo Qilo

Re: Statistics: Mamo Qilo vs. Beheg Amlak

Beheg Amlak,

I like you very much. Do not be discourage by the dismal readership you have. It is until people start eeing your valuable contribution. Keep on toiling and some day you will beat Mamo Qilo. Until then do not pick a fight with Cyber Bully.

Jima Gomugofa

Mamo Qilo.

Mamo Qilo,
You crack me up.

Do you think Meles will steal the votes and stay in power? And if he does, what do you think it will happen to Ethiopia in five years? Will be waiting for your reply. Please answer me honestly.

Learn some vocabularies you can use to describe weyanes and their filthy supporters

abigail: A middle-aged homosexual man who is in the closet.
airhead: A silly, vacuous, unintelligent person.
a.k. Acronym of "Ass-kisser.
"anal buccaneer: A pejorative term for an actively gay male.

anal intruder: A male who engages in anal copulation with another male as the penetrating partner; a homosexual sodomite
anal invader: A male who engages in anal copulation with another male as the penetrating partner; a homosexual sodomite
ass / arse: 1. A vain, self-important, silly, or aggressively stupid person.
2. A dull, heavy, stupid fellow; a dolt.
3. The buttocks.
ass assassin: A promiscuous sodomite.
ass bandit / **** bandit: A homosexual sodomite.
assbreath: 1. A contemptible, detestable person.
2. An ass-kisser.
3. Someone with really bad breath.
assclown: A homosexual.
ass****er: A male who engages in anal copulation as the penetrating partner.
******* / arsehole: 1. A contemptible, detestable person.
2. A despicable place. ["Omaha is the ******* of the universe."]
3. An anus.
ass-kisser: Someone who seeks favor with an obsequious manner
assmaster: A sodomite.
ass nibbler: An insignificant person who tries to win friends by clumsy flattery.
ass-peddler: A pimp or prostitute.
assrag: A contemptible, worthless person. (Someone who votes Republican! - Ed.)
asshat: An idiot; someone who wears his/her ass as a hat. [A contraction of 'ass' and 'hat'.]
asswipe / arsewipe: A contemptible, detestable person
auntie / aunt: An older gay man.

Email: lyat@yahoo.com

City: Addis

Letemo Yatlahome,
This is decussating!
Couldn’t you find other words? Why do you have to be so graphic?
I hope the Moderator will delete your message.

Letemo Yatlahome

Gebreselassie,

Why did the Tigrayan community allow Meles to throw Seye Abraha in Jail?

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo,

In a developing country like ours where Power is achieved through GUN,the people do not have any power. The same thing applies to Woyane and Tigray people.

By the way, Meles or Seye are the same. They all struggled against Ethiopian unity.

Nestanet

Email: ymoges@msn.com

City: Atlanta

Netsanet,

I understand that. I also understand that The Tigrayan community see Seye as their Hero and Meles as their betrayer. So My question to G/S is to shed light on this contradiction.

Mamo Qilo