Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a message to the people of Ethiopia

Dear Ethiopians,

Do you want to liberate your country and yourself from tyranny? Do you want freedom? Let me tell you how it is done, in case you forgot:

Be ready to die for it! We Americans live freely because our motto is "Give me liberty, or give me death!" Ask yourself: Do you want exist like this--the poorest of the poor, the most miserable, the most degraded, the most beggar people on the planet earth--not because you are lazy and stupid people, but because you live in a suffocating tyranny, which you allowed to rule over you? Each of you ask yourself: Do you want to continue to suffer like this and die anyway a few years later? Or die today as a free human being with intact honor? It's your choice.

Here is what NOT to do:

1) Do not expected my Government's help. I'll help you when you are willing to stand up for yourself. You keep referring to Ukraine, but you have not done what the Ukrainians did, i.e., their leaders did not ran for cover when shooting started. Their leaders stayed firm and the people turned out even in bigger numbers threatening to overwhelm the security forces. Only then I intervened and told the dictator to stand down if he wants to avoid prosecution for mass murder. I don't see in your leaders the kind of resolve the Ukrainian leaders have. Your leaders are not willing to die for their cause. That's what my diplomats and intelligence people are telling me.

2) Do not think the Europeans will help you. If at all, they want to punish you and humiliate you even more. Do I need to elaborate?

3) Definitely do not look towards the U.N.

Good luck.
George W. Bush

Re: a message to the people of Ethiopia

George,

I did not think you had it in you. You surprise me, but nevertheless, AMEN to that!!!!

You cant have freedom without sacrifice anymore than you can make omelets without breaking a few eggs. Freedom and Democracy are never gained by wishing it. Leaders must be committed to die for freedom organize, and mobilize the people to stand up and challenge the oppressors.

Meles' fear is not the west, but the Ethiopian people's determination to die for freedom.

In that respect, the current opposition “leaders” leave much to be desired.

Mr President,

But you are not even condeming the murder of innocent Ethiopians by Meles. We are not asking you to send troops to remove the dictatorship. We are simply asking you to join the U.S. Congress in condemning the "state violence" perpetrated by the government you are financing.

Thank you for taking time from you busy schedule to communicate with us.

Respectfully,
Abe

Bush wanna be,woyane and shabia are dying of starvation you two are misery to Ethiopian people.

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC

George, how right you are. How long Meles will continue to brutalize us will depend on how resolute and decisive the opposition leaders are.

Gebru,the oppositions are running out of time,as along as Tegre Agazzi Amhara/Oromo and Southern nationalities under Melese rule we might as well kill each others.

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC

Bush,

i wonder why you and meles has similer idea on freedom the more people you kill the more fredom you get ha. how mony ethiopians need to be killed to have freedom for last 3000 thousands years. i got a good i idea for you and meles. why not you give him you posion to meles and you go to ethiopia and kill more people and ethiopia will become just like your country. i think you will do a good job than meles bringing freedom in our country.

People, People, People;

You can’t have freedom without sacrifice anymore than you can make omelets without breaking a few eggs. Freedom and Democracy will never come by wishing them. The opositin leader leaders must be committed enough to die for it and mobilize the people to stand up and challenge the oppressors.

Meles' biggest fear is not the west, but the determination of the Ethiopian people to sacrifice and die for freedom. According to Isrealy and intelligence assesment of the current situatuin in Ethiopia, they consluded that Meles and his hardline supporters are more fearful of people uprising and confronting the regime than the oposition of western governments.

In that respect, the current opposition “leaders” leave much to be desired. Simply said, the opposition leadership is not committed to sacrifice and martyrdom. Their wishful dream is for the west to step in hand them the power. That, my fellow Ethios, will never never happen and Melese, Bereket, Sebhat Nega, and Arekebe Kurkubay know it very very well indeed.

So, do you agree with my conclusion? If you do, then start writing to the opposition leaders and urge them to do what must be done, or stop giving lip service and reciting their hollow wishful thinking.

Edited Version:

People, People, People;

You can’t have freedom without sacrifice anymore than you can make omelets without breaking a few eggs. Freedom and Democracy will never come by wishing them. The opposition leaders must be committed enough to die for it and mobilize the people to stand up and challenge the oppressors.

Meles' biggest fear is not the west, but the determination of the Ethiopian people to sacrifice and die for freedom. According to Israeli intelligence assessment of the current situation in Ethiopia, they concluded that Meles and his hard line supporters are more fearful of people uprising and confronting the regime than the opposition of western governments. Israel should know!

In that respect, the current opposition “leaders” leave much to be desired. Simply said, the opposition leadership is not committed to sacrifice and martyrdom. Their wishful dream is for the west to step in hand them the power. That, my fellow Ethios, will never, ever happen and Melese, Bereket, Sebhat Nega, and Arekebe Kurkubay know it very, very well indeed.

So, do you agree with my conclusion? If you do, then start writing to the opposition leaders and urge them to do what must be done, or stop giving lip service and reciting their hollow wishful thinking.

Mr President: I hear you bro.

I agree with you 100%
"Let the real opposition leader stand up?"
"Let the real opposition leader stand up?"