Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr. Ibrahim. You got to own it or abandon it

Dear Dr. Ibrahim,

I am confused. On the one hand you tell us that the only person that you would vote for is VJ. I like VJ. He is a seasoned and enlightened politicain. He also comes accross as honest and a man of integrity. You encourage him to run as UEDF. On the other hand you tell us that Meles is God sent to Ethiopia. Meles and VJ are quite different. Meles is a murderer and anti-democratic. VJ is a human rights activist and a dedicated fighter for justice and democracy. Meles is corrupt and a pathological lier. VJ is a person of integrity and character.

VJ tells u sthat Meles is dictator and he neds to Go! Meles tells us that people like VJ are the enemy of Ethiopia and they will be dealt with by all means necessary. So which is your real position. Where does your support stand firm. Are you for an enlightened soul like VJ or for a murderer like Meles. Can you please answer my question?

I am posing a legitimate and straight question. Why are you ducking me? I thought one quality of people from Somlia region is to be honest, straignt forward and fearless to stand behind what they believe and say it as they see it. Dr. Ibrahim. You got to own it or abandon it altogether. Do not try to have it both ways.

Mamo Qilo

Re: Dr. Ibrahim. You got to own it or abandon it

Mamo Qilo,

Leave Ibrahim alone. FYI, he is neither a lawyer nor a historian. I do not think he is a confused politician either, as you seem to suggest. Someone on this forum said he suffers from a long term psychological trauma. What ever answer he gves you would not be accepted by any court of law. He will enjoy not guilty by reason of insanity through long term trauma defense. Leve this poor guy alone.

Mekato

VJ,

What do you think of Ibrahim. I am going to do to him what I did to Hagere Ethiopia. Do you think I should?

Mamo Qilo

I like Ibrahim leave him alone. You seem to be more matured than the rest so stop the silly game and tell me what you think about the Mulugeta and Dagnatchew now that I have things under together as you requested.

VJ,

I like Ibrahim too. As a person. As a politican I find him misguided and disguided, if there s such a word. Quite Frankly I see Ibrahim and Mulugeta to be the same. They both worship Meles as their savior. Both come across as educated fools.

To be quite frank, I have not read Dagnatchew's article in its entireity. I tried him once and figured that he comes across as Mulugeta wonna be. I figured I can read Mulugeta than reading his imposter. Why read a copycat fool when I can read the autentic fool himself.

VJ, What do you think of Leench Leta's piece that I referred to in a separate thread. He seems to have matured. His English is not bad at all. I hope sooner than later his logic will come to the level of his command of the English language.

Mamo Qilo
submitted on behalf of
Hagere Ethiopia
Hiwot Roberts
Hirut
Dr. Ibrahim and
Gebreselassie

vj
your chatline friend says you should join UEDF. I would like to remind you that UEDF is not an ethnic/tribal liberation front like OLF,TPLF,DMOF,WSLF,SALF,DDRF,OPLF,....
which are full of tyrants and bigots like meles zenawi and Afeworki. You have to reform your views and you have to refrain from inciting ethnic hatred to be able to join UEDF

Abdu,

Where di you hear VJ promoting hate? Is this based on what he has written or is your brain playing tricks on you.

Mamo Qilo

Dr. Mamo:
I have tried to answer your question; however, your moderator did not allow me to post my comment in time.
Anyway, I do not have a good answer for your at this moment except to advise you to read soberly Mulugeta's articles that will do an excellent job to teach you the ABC of politic.
Moreover, Ethiopia has gone in the right direction and you, settler, should reform your political outlook to match with the reality; otherwise, you will get old and die being taxi driver and drinking pespi in the capital of Western world.
Thanks to Meles that will get the award to be the best man who introduced Democracy, Good Governance and Article 39( that scare the settlers neftegna.
How on earth that Haile Shawl will be in the bedfellow with Mesfin Woldremariam, the supporter of Derg, and Negede's Rose Revolution will not work for CUD because the objective reality does not support settlers. AS Mulugeta said if your remember what I remember unless your brain cell are clogged with fresh Kitfo, you might not even to think about to get the power. You destroy Ethiopia for many years and you bought the idea that Ethiopian has been a violence county; and it does not matter that we will repeat the same mistake again and again

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Dr. Ibrahim,

I challenged Mulugeta to debate me but he ducked. You said you have no good answer for me at this time. Thanks for admiting this. Did you read what VJ said about Mulugeta?

Would you serve as moderator if Mulugeta accepts to debate with me. We willd ebate in the most civil and professional way. I will render him lifeless. He can pick a topic, law, economics, politcs. I will renderhim lifeless in a NY second. But you I must salvage at the request of VJ. Do you know why Gebreselassie has been dissing you lately?

Mamo Qilo

Dr. Mamo:
You need to tell to your organization that we, The majority of Ethiopian people, do not hate them and need a good governance and rule of law. Therefore,let us move to the stage of instutition building, ideology formulation and transparency and accountability economy and rule of law discussion that will select our future leaders by merit not by ethnic group.
Second, your organization has to be open minded for all Ethiopian to engage dialogue. That is to say, you do not get distancing Beyene and Merrara because they do not support your rotten ideas of hidding behind Unity of Ethiopia and ignore Somali, Oromo, Afar, Hadia, Kambata, and Gambela and do not accept other religion of Ethiopia to be respected. Do you ahve any Muslim in your organization? The answer is no. We have a Christian-Judo empire that will paint the rest of Ethiopian to be pagan and fundamentalist. That put Meles in a good position to claim that he has seen terrorist in his dream and got million dollars from US.For example, I have asked an official why did Meles and Tamirat Layne were swearing on the bible and kissed the crox and not the previous President Gedada? The answer was that Amahra settler did not think that other Ethiopian will be in the helm of power. We are saying to you today that a people like the late Abdumajid Hussien and Dr. VJ will rule Ethiopia by merit not by ethnic. In the one in the know knows that Ethiopia name has to be changed from burn face to beatiful face to accept all her children to be on equal footing and not only a few settler who were roaming in the western capitial.

Dr. Ibrahim,

You see to be arguing with your self. Do not tell me what my belief is. Read what I tell you my belief is.

You wrote: "your organization should not get distancing Beyene and Merrara because they do not support your rotten ideas of hidding behind Unity of Ethiopia and ignore Somali, Oromo, Afar, Hadia, Kambata, and Gambela and do not accept other religion of Ethiopia to be respected." Did Merara and Beyene tell you that they are being distanced? They are in the coalition by choice. They must be haapier with CUD than with Meles. That is why they are associating their movement with CUD. So do not make story. And do not speak for them. VJ told you taht he is DEUF and feels comfortable with Hailu Shaul and VJ also told you that Meles got to go. He further said that Meles is manipulating tribal politics. So be honest when you aregue. We expect better from you.

You asked: "Do you ahve any Muslim in your organization?" And you answered the answer is no. First I do not have any affiliation with either CUD or UEDF. I have said several times that my choic for PM of Ethiopia would be Beyene Petros. But leaving that aside. Both CUD and UEDF have Muslims in their ranks. Please do not distort facts. You would lose your credibility. Ask Meles why he denied Muslims to build a Mosq in Axum? During Dereg and Haile Selassie Muslims were allowed to build Mosq all over Ethiopia. Ask Meles why he denied you this right in his borth place.

You said: "Meles in a good position to claim that he has seen terrorist in his dream and got million dollars from US. For example, I have asked an official why did Meles and Tamirat Layne were swearing on the bible and kissed the crox and not the previous President Gedada? The answer was that Amahra settler did not think that other Ethiopian will be in the helm of power." You are either dishonest or disoriented. How does Meles's sweraing with the Bible make him an Amhara? Did you forget he is not an Amhara?

You wrote: "We are saying to you today that a people like the late Abdumajid Hussien and Dr. VJ will rule Ethiopia by merit not by ethnic." I have told you several times I like VJ and have grreat respect to him. He has principles and he sticks to them. Your principle or the lack of it makes you think the Amhara empire is still around, though the Tigrayan empire has been on the help for 15 years. Or are you afraid that the likes of G/S would attack you and write you of from the government supporters list if you criticize Meles?

Be honest. Don't create stories (such as no Muslim in CUD) and do not lie in writing (such as Meles's government is an Amhara Empire)

Mamo Qilo

Dear Mamo:
You can use many names and try to fool people. You have done many years and I am here to inform you that you will never rule Ethipia as long as you do not respect others ethnic group, its religion, its language and its culture to name a few. Can you swallow the facts that you are not getting nowhere except swirling with your self with the same music of Northern?. That is why, I do not want to go in details to your fabricated story and thinking that you are smart enought to fool people.
As I said before I will say again and again, Ethiopia is gone in the right direction and the Derg leftover thugs and murder who have killed and maimed many years the innocent and poor Ethiopian will never come to the power and rule again in your life time. For example, in this simple Forum , you can not have to have a simple dialogue and are changing names as Faiza, abdu and playing the old tactic that you are thought many years. Do not forget that Somalis are born free and Allah do not make to serve anobody except Allah.
Moreover, piting one group of ethnic agaisnt the others, fabricating stories, cooking up character assassination story in the lab of Negede and calling names are the hallmark of CUD that you might think to push in the mouse of Ethiopian people.
Do you know that the number of Ethiopian doctors in Chicago are more than the ones who are currenlty working in Ethiopia? Do you understand that Ethiopia is the poorest country in the world? Do you know that Horn of africa which is inhabited by the second largest people in africa are the leading in AIDS ? All these are resulted of your 50 years of mismanagement and misruling and now to add insult to injury, you want to govern again. No my friend, we have rather train monkey to rule Ethiopia as long as you do have this rotten mentality a la settler.

Ibrahim letme put it blantly.

1. Why did you lie that there are no muslims in CUD and UEDF? Admit is and take it back

2. You misinformed your readers when you wrote: "CUD should not get distancing Beyene and Merrara because they do not support your rotten ideas of hidding behind Unity of Ethiopia and ignore Somali, Oromo, Afar, Hadia, Kambata, and Gambela and do not accept other religion of Ethiopia to be respected." Did Merara and Beyene tell you that they are being distanced? This, too, is a lie take it back or substantiate it. Do not always hide by saying Neftegn this and settler that.

3. You wrote and I quote: "Meles claim that he has seen terrorist in his dream and got million dollars from US." He killed so many Somalis and told the US they were terrorists. How do you justify your support to him if he is such brutal who would do any thing to stay in power? Answer this and you do not need to go into Neftegna and Setller stories. It involves you and Meles so no need to invoke nefetegna and settler argument.

4. You wrote and I quote: "We are saying to you today that a people like the late Abdumajid Hussien and Dr. VJ will rule Ethiopia by merit not by ethnic." First I am sorry that I do not understand how a dead person can rule Ethiopia. Second, how do you explain your support both for Meles and VJ, when the two represent completly different positions and policies. This is apparent and real from all VJ's writings? Answer this. Again this involves, you, VJ and Meles. No need to invoke nefetegna and settler.

Submitted with respect.

Mamo Qilo

Ibrahim Shardon said the following:
”Do you know that the number of Ethiopian doctors in Chicago are more than the ones who are currenlty working in Ethiopia? Do you understand that Ethiopia is the poorest country in the world? Do you know that Horn of africa which is inhabited by the second largest people in africa are the leading in AIDS ? All these are resulted of your 50 years of mismanagement and misruling and now to add insult to injury, you want to govern again. No my friend, we have rather train monkey to rule Ethiopia as long as you do have this rotten mentality a la settler.”

For everything what is going wrong in Ethiopia Ibrahim blames the Amhara ethinic group. He claims he is educated but he forgot to notice that Amharas haven’t ruled Ethiopia for the last 32 years. I am surprised that he has not blamed Amharas for the Somalia’s unrest too. Hate is very powerful; it limits people’s vision not to see any other way but its own evil way. As long as you have hate in your heart, there is going to be some one you are going to hate. It might be Amhara today but who knows who is going to be tomorrow.

I am not Amhara, but I am married to one. I hated to see my wife and my children to be ridiculed for everybody’s cruelty. I swear to the almighty I am ready to die for my children. As far as I am concerned my children come first.

Mr. Olana:
The majority of Ethiopians are on your side. Ethiopians are united like never before. We have lived together for generation with the good and bad. And will continue to live together for thousands of years. When Melese killed the students that horrible day we all stand together as one. No one asked if the victims were Amhara, Oromo, Guragae or other ethnic group. I am a multi ethnic Ethiopian, I understand where you are coming from. Please don’t be discouraged by some racist.

Regards,
Maraie T.