Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beautiful and bored

Dina has no self respect! She should have returned to her home in protest.

-------------
Miss Tourism Ethiopia Dina Fekadu Mosissa is counting the hours to Monday, when she will be released from quarantine and joins the Miss Tourism 2005 pageant in Miri.

The 21-year-old university student has been at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport quarantine centre since Wednesday, when she entered the country without a yellow fever vaccination certificate.

"She will be released from quarantine at midnight on Sunday, but will remain inside the centre until her flight to Miri on Monday afternoon," said Selvam Shanmugam, a lawyer acting on behalf of the pageant organisers.
MOSISSA: Will fly to Miri on Monday afternoon.

"She’s still keen to join the pageant. I have spoken to her a couple of times and she is well.

"Her only comment is that she is feeling bored, but otherwise she finds the hospitality shown to her very good."

Selvam said Health Ministry officials had been very courteous in dealing with Mosissa and with the contest organisers.

Source: New Straits Times

Re: Beautiful and bored

This news is the least of my worries.

Desta,

Leave the woman aloe. Let her persue her dream. Let us know if and when you run from miss universe we will cheer you up. If you do not stop this attack you will be responding to me, personally.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo

This whole thing is a sad. The fact is our country is facing a political crisis. She is being fed, looked after, she is not being harassed or killed like innocent people like in our country or the pilots.

I wish her the best, but it is not the worst thing that is happening at the moment.