Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let us face it I am leading this discussion forum

Guys,

Sorry, but let us make it clear that I am leading this discussion forum. Every thing I post is read and responded to. My postings on the averge get over 200 readership and over 20 responses. This is four times the readership G/S gets, three times more than Belay and Beheg Amlak combined. This is what I mean a shrewd political advisor knows how to control the agenda and the discussion.

Mamo Qilo

Re: Let us face it I am leading this discussion forum

Mamo darling,

Do u have friends at all. Well it is good to know you love yourself and you pay too much attention to how many people have read your post.

Mina,

I have no friends. Do you want to be mu friend. By the way you are the first to respond to my message.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo-
What the heck is the matter with you?

To ?????

The heck of the matter to Mamo is because he a son of QILO!

Dear Mamo:
I have in agreement with you on many issues since you have ruled Ethiopia in the past time. That will give you a few miles ahead of us. A man who is tested to run the machine of government has more experience than the one who is living in the world of theory and hearsaying. In other words, you have had theoretical element, pragmatic experience and vision to lead Ethiopia. Many of us are living in the limited experienced of EPRP, Meson, Seded and TPLF who opposed you and many freng theories that will not take us nowhere. For example, the first class in economic that I attended, the professor was teaching about Adam Smith and Karl Marx. You have already tested their philosophy in the field: Wealth of Nations vs Capital.
Moreover, as one of the UNESCO official aptly put, the biggest problem in the third world is that the education that they have had and are still getting are not designed in the reality of their countries and they are forced to funtion or implement the knowledge in a completely different objective of reality. That is why, many of them took the street of refugee, immigrant and exile to work for the system that have created them in the first place. In their native countries, the education is wrong especially the social science which is in the mindset of undermining Africa, Asia and Latin America and develop to despise their history, culture and polical setting. In other words, it is based upon twisted and baised perception.
Further, I used to read your posting between the two lines. Now, I know what is your real name and no wonder you are shaking the settlers in Washington DC and why did UEDF afraid to work with you ?
To sum up and simply put, you are a big man of your time and age. Forget this little forum that is still struggling with the ABC elementary politics. Leave us alone to fight in this forum.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Ibrahim, Ibru, Ibricho, Ibregela,

I have one question for you. VJ told you in no uncertain terms that he supports UDEF, and also Knows and respects Hailu. He took it further by saying that CUD is better than EPRDF. You are telling him to run for office under UDEF. You call Meles your master. VJ cut him to size. How do you reconcile your differences with VJ.

You must be mistaken when you said UDEF rejected me. I don't think I have ever approached them. If you run under UDEF I will vote for you.

Mamo Qilo

My dad used to tell me that the best way to fool people is to wear a fool's mask. People trust those who appear less smarter than those who can outsmart them.They see harmless. When I say I lead this forum those who wish to be smarter than Mamo Qilo were quick enough to clamour for leadership. I was actually putting my dad's theory to a test...It works! I have now fully accepted the fact that I am an imbecile compared to some others on this forum who outwit and outsmart me in every smart ways. That is why I am a real Momo Qilo...the real one! A fool like me can never lead himself let alone this forum. What a confused man I am!

Dear Mamo:
You seems that you are twisting my arm as an owner of old car who is trying to get more milage out of it. You and I know that we support an organization or person due to his/her principle and the programme that they have planning to achieve.
First, EPRDF is my party at this moment comparing to the UDEF due to its programme; although, I am not a member. Meles Zenawi and its party EPRDF has embarked Ethiopia on the right path unlike others political organizations. That is to say, it does have its shortcoming and mistakes; however, we develop its good part and usher our country in more developed in any aspect of life namely, economic, political and social.
Second, EPRDF has couched in its constitution that Ethiopia is a country of multi-party, multi-language and multi-ethnic. In other words, article 39 that CUD is trying to annule and EPRDF has enshrined in the Ethiopian constitution. Therefore, we are agaisnt CUD due to its stance of the question of natioanlity and nations.
Second, CUD and UEDF have given th rights to participate in the election and allow to field its candidate and freely expressed its opinion in Ethiopian media. This has never happened in Ethiopian history.
Third, EPRDF has divided the country along its ethnic line(nine regions) which are setting its own admnistration. This is not fully materialized yet; however, it is the beginning of new dawn of democratic system, multi-party and rule of law

Ibrahim,

Thank you for your answers, but they fail short of addressing my question. My question was how do you reconcile your position amd support to EPRDF and opinion against the opposition both CUD and UEDF and your recommendation to VJ to run as UDDF candidate and your promise to help him win. Some thing is wrong in your political calculus. Submitted with great respect.

Mamo Qilo

Some one is using my screen name, but he is stupid enough that any one who has been reading me would know it would not be me.

Mamo Qilo

???????

Do you see how a simple posting which looks rediculus at the get go can initiate a learned discussion. Read the discussion between two very polished discussants, Dr. Ibrahim and Porfessor Mamo Qilo.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo-
I got your point. Now what I want to know is; What the heck is the matter with your friend Ibrahim? What is his reason to hate CUD so much?

???????

Dr. Ibrahim is a polished lawyer, a brilliant historian and a confused politician. How else, my friend, you would explain his friendship with Gebreselassie (an intellectual migit) and VJ (an intellecual gaint). VJ does not thinkhighly of Gebreselassie. Dr. Ibrahim literally thinks he is a major force to deal with. Dr. Ibrahim is a confused soul, politically speaking, but an intellectual power house when it come the law and history. When he deals with all three independently he is impressive. It is when he comines the law with economics and politics and history that he appears an utterly confused soul.

Mamo Qilo

Guys,

Let us face it I am leading this discussion forum. A Mamo Qilo dominating a discussion forum and making it a venue for an intellectual discussion. It is an amzing feat, to say the least.

Mamo Qilo

Dear Mamo:
I am not a confused politician, but I am the one who expose the naked lies of so-called opposition group namely CUD. They do not have any solution to alliviate the misery and other phenomenon that Ethiopian were living in it when Derg and Haile regimes were rulling.
Yesterday, they set up a new organization of Oromo that will participate in their myopic outook goals which is to dismantle article 39. Why do not they approach Merrara Gudina and Lencho Leta?
We all know that they wiil be put in a corner and will be told that oromo people will manage the rich resources of Oromiya and the settler who depleted its land have to go and drink from the red sea if Isayas allow them to access the the sea

Mamo Qilo,

I agree with you, you are leading this discussion forum; you have got the attention you desired. I also believe that Gebreselassie is next to you by the criterion you mentioned. This implies that leading a forum doesn't show your cleverness.

City: Addis

Dear Mamo,

I agree with you, you are leading this discussion forum; you have got the attention you desired. I also believe that Gebreselassie is next to you by the criterion you mentioned. This implies that leading a forum doesn't show your cleverness.

Ibrahim,

VJ said you are kind of resentful. Meaning you are kind of of blinded by hate. I agree. VJ is polished and varnished. You are tarnished by hate. Tone down your rhetoric and be objective, your message will have waight. I still feel more comfortable with you than with the kinds of Hagere Ethiopia.

Mamo Qilo

Dear Mamo:
Diving and ruling the people did not work for the Brtish who used to say that the sun will never set from our empire.
The day you give up not to stir the pot within peacefull ethnic; then, we will come you and invite in our house.

Dr. Ibrahim,

VJ and I are tight friends. I plan to invite him for beer or after work coffee. I will invite you too. But you still have not answered my question. I say I vote for Beyene Petros and hope that he would bring VJ a his senior special advisor. Both Beyene and VJ say Meles is dicttor and Got to Go! You tell me you would vote for VJ if he runs for office under UEDF and yet say Meles is God Sent Leader for Ethiopia. So which is your real position. An enlightened soul like VJ or a murderer like Meles. Can you please answer my question?
I am posing a legitimate and straight question. Why are you ducking me? I thought one quality of people from Somlia region is to be honest, straignt forward and fearless to stand behind what they believe and say it as they see it.

Dr. Ibrahim. You got to own it or abandon it altogether. Do not try to have it both ways.

Mamo Qilo
submitted on behalf of
Gebreselassie Zemariam on whom the tugs in Colorado did a lousy job. What a shame!

Like any other prize, is it NOT based on the accumulation of evidence that an individual satisfies at least minimal criteria for the prize.

Is it that same Meles Naziawi who is a social predator, who charm, manipulate, and ruthlessly plow his way through life, leaving a broad trail of broken hearts, shattered expectations. Completely lacking in conscience and feelings for others, who selfishly takes what he wants and does as it pleases him, violating social norms and expectations without the slightest sense of guilt or regret? Hey, it should be a name sake.

Is it that same MELES NAZIAWI whose hallmark is a stunning lack of conscience, and whose game is self-gratification at the other person´s expense. Come on, you should be kidding!

If you think about it, you will realize that what is missing in this picture are the very qualities that allow human beings to live in social harmony. It is not a pretty picture, and some express doubt that such a person like Meles Naziawi exist. Please don’t pull my leg by telling me he got a prize.

Meles Naziawi’s acts result not from a deranged mind, but from cold, calculating rationality combined with a chilling inability to treat others as thinking, feeling, human beings. Are you serious this MONSTER got a prize? I guess you are joking!

The so far personal history of Meles NAZIAWI is a deeply disturbing inability to care about the pain and suffering experienced by others – in short, a complete lack of empathy, the prerequisite for love. Hey, it should be “july the fool”. It is unthinkable that any rational person gives any prize to this MONSTER. I can never ever believe this.

Meles NAZIAWI lied endlessly, lazily, about everything, and it disturbed him not a whit whenever someone like the BBC journalist points out something in his file that contradicted one of his lies. He would simply change the subject and spin off in a different direction. And yet you dare to tell me he got a prize? No, no, no, no, it can’t be. It should be a hoax.

If what you are saying is true, what fascinated the NORWAY guys should be that Meles NAZIAWI remains absolutely unflappable even after his deceit is revealed – Perhaps what fascinated the NORWAY guys most should be what in his psychological makeup, gave Meles NAZIAWI the power to override reality, apparently without compunction or concern?

This prize may further strengthen his narcissistic and glossy inflated view of himself, worth and importance, a truly astonishing egocentricity and sense of entitlement, and may see himself as the center of the universe, as superior beings, who is justified in living according to his own rules. Don’t be surprised if he next time comes across as arrogant, shameless braggarts-self-assured, opinionated, domineering, and cockey.

The prize will strengthen Meles NAZIAWI'S a stunning lack of concern for the devastating effects his actions have on others. As you all remember he was completely forthright about the recent massacre, calmly stating that he has no sense of guilt, he is not sorry for the pain and destruction he has caused, and that there is no reason for him to be concerned

Meles NAZIAWI'S lack of remorse or guilt is associated with a remarkable ability to ratianalize his behavior and to shrug of personal responsibility, for actions that cause shock and disappointment to many families, friends, associates and others who have played by the rules. Usually he has excuses for his behavior, and in some cases he denies that it happened at all. In an ironic twist, Meles frequently see himself as the real victims. In the recent election, he said vote rigged by the opposition.

Did they give him the prize for this ability? Hey, hey hey don’t make me mad. It can’t be true.

Meles NAZIAWI views people as little more than objects to be used for his own gratisfaction. The weak and the vulnerable – whom he mocks , rather than pitty – are favorite targets. a guy like Tamrat Layne can be cited here. ( of course Tamrat stole money, but did it in consultation with the MONSTER)

When caught in a lie or challenge with the truth, he is seldom perplexed or embarrassed, he simply change his stories or attempt to rework the facts so that they appear to be consistent with the lie. Are you saying this man got a prize?

Meles Naziaw seem proud of his ability to lie. Many observers get the impression that he sometimes is unaware that he is lying, it is as if the words take on a life of their own, unfettered by the speakers knowledge that the observer is aware of the facts.
My fellow citizens, don’t expect dramatic changes. To a large extent, the personality of Meles Naziawi is ”carved in stone”. There is little likelihood that anything you do will produce fundamental, sustained changes in how he sees himself or others.

Finally, given his glibness and the facility with which he lies, it is not surprising that Meles NAZIAWI successfully cheats, bilks, defrauds, cons, and manipulates some countries and have not the slightest compunction about doing so.
Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

Dear Hagere Ethiopia,

I know how long it took you to write this reply. I am really sorry to say this, but it doesn't have any relevance to the Subject. Don't post your messages here and there, this will make you more tasteless.

Mamo Qilo & Mamula,
You are acting childish. Stop it!! I am starting to wonder, I think Mamo is woking for Meles. He has been trying to change the subject of discussions.

Mamo
I smell Eritrean on you. or may be a half cast like meles. I knew some one a smart guy like before so
just wandering.
Love you, peace.

Love is good.

Elena:
Eritean are the best soldiers that routed the settler from their country and reinstated its sovereignity.
Thanks to Isayas and its Tagadalo.
Down those who want to rule by force a country that does not belong to them.

Dr, Ibrahim,

You are neither a lawyer nor a historian. You are a confused politicain. I am not even sure you are that. How can you support VJ and Meles at the same time. Even VJ said your problem is that you cannot articulate your position. I now understand what he meant.

Elena,

I love you too. But I am sorry that I am taken. Do you think only Eritreans are smart. Ask those who have been part of Socio Culture Ethiopia Discussion forum some three or four years ago. They will tell you what I did to Eritrea and Eritrean scholars. I reduced them to dirt.

Mamo Qilo

Ibrahim-
You wrote: “Down those who want to rule by force a country that does not belong to them.”
That is exactly the majority of Ethiopian are saying about Meles. He belongs to Eritria. He hates Ethiopia that is why he is torturing the Ethiopian people.

I have a feeling Meles bought votes from your people by promising you- -“after five years you will be independent.” I wouldn’t doubt it. Meles didn’t come with a vision to unite Ethiopia and rule. He came to steal and torture the Ethiopian people and at the end after he got all he wanted he will divide Ethiopia in 13 pieces. That is Meles great vision for Ethiopia.