Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Alamoudi's Atlanta Apology

Moderator/Elias,

We would like to know why you removed the topic relative to Alamoudi's Atlanta party and his award from the city administration.

Was ER pressured by Alamoudi's surogates to remove the topic from the Forum?

Some of us responded to the topic and would like to know what others had to say.

Please explain what happened.

Beheg Amlack

Re: Alamoudi's Atlanta Apology

Beheg Amlak,

Get over it. Drink Pepsi and Live Happily Ever After.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo,

In case you did not know, as you usualy don't, in Tijuana, Mexico, pepsi colla is used for killing rats.

If you are lucky, why, you might even get to be your own pole bearer unless of course you get cremated.

Beheg Amlak,

If Pepsi kills rats, one more reason I suggest you drink it.

Mamo Qilo

Beheg Amlack,

Sorry that Moderator ignored you. It is not fair for him to ignore you. I think he has put you in the same list as G/S and Hagere Ethiopia. That just is not fair.

Mamo Qilo

Why this guy.... the Moderator/Elias worries a lot about Mr Mudi? who do you think Mr Moudi is? Do you think he is our God? Never!!!! he may be your God if you love/Belive in MONEY. We love oumother land ETHIOPIA and he is not our God. we have a right to critise him while he is helping one of ethiopia's worst enemy Woyane. It's not fair. I am tired of this Guy Modrater. I don't think you/Elias are really Ethiopian.
Taye

Qillo,

You are perceptive after all. Is ER playing it safe? Who would not be intimidated by a mega millionaire’s threats of a liable suit considering the wrath that the popular radio talk host in DC, Ato Mirchaw is facing. Unlike ER, Ato Mirchaw's radio program was funded by the millionaire the Sheiki, whereas, ER is an independent media, to the best of my knowledge that is. Ethiopians living the USA or elsewhere through out the world should exercise their freedom of speech without the intimidation and extortion of the Ethiopian ruling thugs and their cohorts.

Lord help us if we Ethiopians in Diaspora capitulate to thugs in Addissaba and allow them to silence our right to speak and expose the injustice they willfully perpetrate on our people.

If not us, who will speak for the voiceless millions whose right to be heard, are chocked and suffocated every single day?

As to what I wrote, there was nothing malicious or derogatory against the Sheiki, I merely compelled him to be courageous enough to do what is morally right and ethical. I humbly invoked the teachings and the wisdom of the great prophet Mohammad, Rasoul Allah.

WE are all on the side of the great Prophet and all those who preceded him.

What in the name of the Merciful and the Compassionate Allah is wrong with beseeching your brother to do right. We are after all thought to be our brother’s keepers

Beheg Amlack:
What ever happened to Ato Mirchew’s case?
Was Almoudi in Atlanta or did he send a representative? I thought Almoudi was on the terrorist list.

????,

Source close to his entourage (Ajabiwoch) were instructed to create the impression that he was in Atlanta by raising pomp and commotion. However, credible sources said that the Sheiki never showed his face in Atlanta. The award that was presented to him by the city of Atlanta was accepted in his behalf by his representatives, Abenet Gebremeskel.

The Sheiki is keeping a low profile and letting his money do the talking, so to speak. I have no doubt that he realizes how much he offended and lost the admiration of thousands if not millions of Ethiopians who adopted him as “The Big Brother”, despite his questionable ties to the Saudi cabals, clandestine affiliates, and connection to mysterious financier.

All I can say is that he receives bad advise from third rate armature public relations groupies from the DC area who made it big time by pandering to the Sheki’s character weaknesses and propensities.

Now you know the rest of the story.... I know not the man personally, but that is what is consistently alleged.