Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
urgent - Beauty queen under quarantine!

Kuala Lumpur - An Ethiopian beauty queen who was due to represent her country in a Malaysian pageant is being held under quarantine after arriving without health ------> Use the link below for full story....

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_1736910,00.html

Re: urgent - Beauty queen under quarantine!

Human Being,

I don’t understand this nonsense. It is disappointing and absurd that an exquisite beauty from our beloved country has to languish due to such trivial issue. It is mind boggling that her sponsors and agents were lack the foresight to anticipate and prepare for such incidents.

How could we help this innocent beauty? I will go back to the drawing board to come up with the solution by drinking Pepsi.

Pepsi! Click!!! [:) Drinking Pepsi =èè Benefactor Al Amoudi. I hope he will be able to intervene to free her. I know he does it for so many famous people. I hope rescuing one more soul would not be a problem.

By the way, ever since my ideal Karl Rove revelation, I am not the old Qile. I need to regain my composure.

Thanks for bringing this issue to my attention.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo,
Why didn't your friend Almoudi intervene and free the pilots? Or did he intervene to get them back to Ethiopia?

"Always Coca Cola" It tastes better.

Yigermal,

For your info. I did not write the above, but I thought it was kind of funny, whoever wrote it.

Mamo Qilo

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

zxcvvbb

Email: tadesse@yahoo.com