Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The new woyane Cadre in London: Mulugeta Asrate Kassa

Mulugeta Asrate Kassa was on ETV’s special program tonight. I finished watching him just 15 minutes ago. He was full of trash ideas. While Ethiopians here at home are bored of the woyane cadres’ day-to-day lie, Mulugeta Ass. started it from London. He said that the June 8 massacre by Agazzi was legal. Oh my God! Help Mulugeta ASS. Kassa he is such an empty person from inside. He is just a moving creature with nice suite and of course I know he writes good English. But he is so “hodam”. If woyane survives, Mulugeta ASS. Kassa will be an Ambassador of woyane somewhere.

Few points from Mulugeta’s speech:
1) He claimed that there are two groups in London. Those who migrated to UK before EPRDF(during the Dergue) and those who migrated after EPRDF (He called them red terrorists and “Issepa”). He mentioned that his category of immigrants, the ones who migrated during the Dergue, are true Ethiopians. He said that they were so tolerant that they accepted the red terrorists in London and lived together.

My comment: It is silly of you to say this. I think it is the UK gov’t who accepted them not you Mulugeta. The UK gov’t did that because your master woyane was the most undemocratic and racist regime in Africa. Mulugeta go and check the files of Ethiopians in the Home Affairs Minister.

2) He put the following Amharic poem:

Le shabia worerra manim sew alwota
--------------(I missed it) manim sew alwota
Ethiopian lemanek keyeguadaw wota

My comment: “Dinkem” poem. Silly. Mulugeta ASS. Kassa you are so backward and hodam. Don’t you have a mind when you say that Ethiopians who demonstrated worldwide under the motto of “peoples vote should be respected”, are the enemies of Ethiopia. I think you are one of the mad persons over there. It seems for me that you just escaped from a hospital of mental disordered persons in London.

3) He said that Kinijit is no different from Shabia because Kinijit do not support any form of aid to Ethiopia.

My Comment: Mulugeta ASS. Kassa has a problem of listening. In fact this is the problem of all woyanes worldwide. Kinijit never did say that.

I took picture of Mulugeta while lying in the most dishonest television of the world ETV. (ETV is so dishonest because it is owned by woyanes not because it is an Ethiopian).

I don’t know what I am going to do with this “hodam” picture now but I will think about it in the future.

Re: The new woyane Cadre in London: Mulugeta Asrate Kassa

Keep that picture please. I will let you know ASAP.

Selam Kim

With all due respect Kim, there is no reason for personal attack. Mulugeta Asrate Kassa has every right to express his views as he sees it proper whether it is on ETV or BBC.

Your time on this forum would be productive if you stay away from being personal and focus on the ideas that you found it to be "trash".

With love!

Dear Kim( Mamo)
Now you changed a la Ethiopian story and do not have the courage to engage in healthy dialogue. Ethiopian in Diaspora know that you are nothing but a cadre of Negede old broken tape that will not be heard by nobody.
Mulugeta has written an excellent article and put in corner the cadre of CUD who do not question and lack of critical thinking and running with the venom to make touch down. In other words, the evocation of emotional words do not bring prosperity and lasting peace to Ethiopia.
Go to the substance of his paper and refute with your argument and refrain from fabricating story.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Ibrahim,

read VJ's writing on Mulugeta.

Mamo Qilo

Yilma,

Mulugeta crossed the line when he labeled Ethiopian in Diaspora demonstrating against the current election fraud, meles killing of 50 students and imprisoning 3000 derg luminaries. In any democratic society you have the right as well as responsibilities. When you exercise your right you should always make sure that you do not take away or tramp on others right. You right goes to the extent of the tip of the nose the guy next to you. Mulugeta is rubbing it on all the Demonstrators posted in ER and other web sites From Australia to Almost All Europe, Canada, South Africa, and U.S. He does not have the right to defame people that is illegal and you can be penalized for that. He is in deep trouble.

Kim,
Keep those pictures please I beg you.

Selam VJ

In deed I am familiar with Mulugeta’s opinions, and as much as I am impressed with his writing skills, I am also baffled why he goes too far to the extreme when assessing political events at home and abroad. Mulugeta has every right to support the party of his choice; I just wish he toned down his rhetoric and engage himself on a positive note. That said, I still believe that Kim’s writing was very personal and out of bound.

tatbo CHIKA -sentiments of the radical amharas

HEY!!! HEY!!
ALL OF YOU WHO COMMENTED MULUGETA ASRATE KASSA !!
YOU NEED TO THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU POST IT. WHENEVER YOU SEE OR HEAR ANY MODERATE AMHARA --YOU CALL HIM "HODAM"!! WHAT A BLUNDER!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT AMHARA LEAD THIS COUNTRY FOR CENTURIES TO NO AVAIL. SINCE 1270 THE DOWNFALL OF THE "ZAGUE" BY YIKUNO AMLAK YOU HAD BEEN LEADING THIS POOR NATION BUT WE WERE TRAILING LAST. NOW EPRDF CAME TO POWER THRUOGH BLODSHED NOT ONLY USING TIGRIANS BUT ALSO AMHARAS ,OROMOS AND MANY MORE THOUGH THE START CAME FROM TIGRAY. DID UNDERGO CONSTITUTIONAL CONFERENCE AND BROUGHT A CONSTITIUTION SPECIAL IN THAT IT INVOLVED MANY NATIONS AND NATIONLITIES. TOOK STEPSFOR ELECTION -THE FAIREST -IN ITS KIND IN THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY.YET BECAUSE OF THE LUST FOR POWER YOU THE RADICAL AMHARAS ARE DONING YOUR BEST TO BELITTLE AND UNDERMINE EVERY THING .LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING AT LAST. IF THIS COUNTRY DISINTEGRATES IT'S YOU WHO LOSES MOST . EVERY FINGER WILL BE POINTING AT YOU FOR THE RADICAL AMHARAS WERE THE SOURCES OF MISERS TO MANY AND PLEASE BE WISE AND TRY SEE GOOD THINGS AS WELL. WHOEVER LEADS THIS NATION IF THERE IS DEVELOPMENT WE DON'T CARE WHETHER HE TIGRIAN OR AMHARA OR OROMO OR WHETHER HE ATHEIST OR MOSLEM OR CHRISTIAN.

Email: SHALMEL@FREEMAIL.ET

City: MEKELLE

HABEN!

THOUGH YOUR POINT IS PERFECT, NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT BECAUSE THEIR CONCER IS ONLY AND ONLY MINILIK PALACE.

Aymro!

YOU ARE REFLECTING YOUR BEHAVIOR AND IDENTITY BY USING SUCH VALGUARD LANGUAGE.