Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Movement

My fellow Ethiopians,

As a person who has spent most of my life outside Ethiopia, I was saddened to see the killings of young people. I have to admit I have never been interested in the political matters of our country before. I feel things are different today.

I have just spoken to my relatives in Addis today and was told, even though things look quite, deep down the spies are doing their job. The government pays poor people to spy on others. It is understandable any desperate person will do any thing if one gets paid.

I feel we Ethiopians living outside the country must keep the outside world aware of what is happening in Ethiopia. I feel this is our struggle and only the struggle of Ethiopians, inside as well as out side the country, will achieve brighter future.

I hope Ethiopians inside the country will fight the cadres one by one, silently. If we concentrate location by location it is the TPLF who is going to lose. If a small population such as the TPLF can control us, we can turn the table only by working together.

I know it is easier for me to say this as I live outside Ethiopia, but looking at the situation, just doing nothing will only result in more killings of innocence. Disruption of farming means more hungry people in the near future as the killing continues in villages.

The greatest weapon the English used during the Germans invasion of England is, by setting up units at local level/villages so on and so forth, these are an armed ordinary people.

People wake up before it is too late.

It is only our unity that will weaken the TPLF

Re: New Movement

Brook, I read your comments all the time and I learned one thing from you. First like to exaggerate things second you are paranoid brother, don’t rash things are not over yet the worst is coming as you loved to hear bad things from you beloved country stay tight and watch, or you go back home fight TPLF you have two options and I hope you will use them.
Ops one more thing I called back home and my family said bla bla stop that crap Brooks. When some true citizens die for what ever cause you were drinking Budweiser that’s why you keep bringing unreliable source from your own family, God knows might be you trying to make some kind asylum case before they fled the country.

very sad story on july 9&10 on tensae radio http://www.tensae.com

Email: ethio@hotmail.com

City: DC

Kerfafa,

Your name says a lot about you than you care to tell us.

Regarding the call from my family, it is a situation all real Ethiopian families are experiencing throughout the country except the TPLF and their people. So I can understand your denial.

Brook

You might be someone who is in hide like others who served the Mengistu regime. Come and say your true name.

Sounds like that strange Brook = Bereket Damene.
That drives around Cincinnati laughing to himself
daily. If so this is on sick Ethio - Brother.

Email: Meles2inUSA@cs.com

City: USA

Gebremelesse and his likes i have some thing to say to you:repeant before Ethiopian people,ask forgivness,because the rath of Ethiopians running out of time.

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC

1. You mentioned someone that I closely know. Although it is his right to express his opinion he has, he has no political interest and I am hundred percent certain that the article that you are attributing to him is NOT his.

2. There are hundreds of thousands of people with a name Brook. And, it is so simplistic to single out an individual and broadcast his name falsely throughout the net.

3. In this day and age, no one uses his or her real name particularly in a discussion forum.

It is unfair and unreasonable to pick on someone to engage in what amounts to defamation and mischaracterization of an individual when that person is not even aware of what goes on in this forum.

Email: Ethiomilleniyum@yahoo.com

This is in response to Meles2inUSA's remark on July 11th, 2005.

Meles2USA
1. You mentioned someone that I closely know. Although it is his right to express his opinion he has, he has no political interest and I am hundred percent certain that the article that you are attributing to him is NOT his.

2. There are hundreds of thousands of people with a name Brook. And, it is so simplistic to single out an individual and broadcast his name falsely throughout the net.

3. In this day and age, no one uses his or her real name particularly in a discussion forum. It is unfair and unreasonable to pick on someone to engage in what amounts to defamation and mischaracterization of an individual when that person is not even aware of what goes on in this forum.

Email: Ethiomilleniyum@yahoo.com