Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Al Amoudi apologized

Dear fellow Ethiopians,

Al Amoudi apologized for his transgression in a teleconference that was arranged by group of concerned Ethiopians. Now let’s forget and forgive and drink Pepsi.

Mamo Qilo aka
Gebreselassie Zemariam aka
Bula Geberdin aka
Cyber Bully

Re: Al Amoudi apologized

hahahahah apology my ass. somebody is probably giving Mamo Qilo his own medicin. hahahahahah

Let's not drink pepsi but coffee.

Mamo Qilo,
You are one hell of a confused brat!
Al Amoudi has no reason to aplogize to no one,because,no one deserves his apology!
He is a true son of Ethiopia.His support for Ethiopia and the current regime in Addis is his and only his perogative.He is a practical and realist person regardless of his wealth and resource.If his only interest was upholding dictators he had all the chance to flirt with derg.

Some of you people in the diaspora in particular in the DC area,I have seen you drooling and kissing ass to him a few years ago in many of his all night parties.Keep on ranting and kicking for all you like to the coming of christ,just leave the Sheik alone.
The charlatans like solomon bekele,kassa kebede and Abune gabriel of this world never will make a difference in the life of fellow ethiopians back home.

One thing remains certain,the people of Ethiopia at the end of the day know who they despise and who they honor.Right or wrong Al Amoudi is there to be counted among them.He is not a faceless and shameful compatriot hiding behind retreat in some foreign comfort.
We cannot tell what next year will bring, nobody can predict, if we could just hope for calm and peace to prevail, it is in our hand to make it happen. LET US CAST AWAY EGOTISM AND ENVY.BANISH EVIL DEMONS WHERE EVER THEY REAR THEIR UGLY HAEDS!!!!

Email: a15dstv@hotmail.com

City: washington dc

Arat-kilo,
Welcome back!!
Where were you? Did you go to Ethiopia to find out how things are?

Woreheik,
You are kissing Almoudi's Kitt.

Momo Qilo,
Would you please stop fabricating stories. In a way I am glad you did, you brought our friend Arat-Kilo to life

Sir Woresheik,

I must apologize again and must repent.

I am afriad for your health. Take it easy, sir. There is nothing wrong with Al Amoudi to apologize. Tha is a sign of greatness. More over, people start drinking Pepsi. That is a worth goal by itself. Do you know, coce is importing from Kenya to meet the high demand as result of the boycout.

Mamo Qilo aka
Gebreselassie Zemariam aka
Bula Geberdin aka
Cyber Bully

Nano & Sheki's surrogates;

Enough is enough, stop whipping up sentiments for your benefactor. No one cares about the sheki as much as you do. Ethiopians have a far greater challenge to contend with, leas of which is a Saudi carpet bagger, "Ethiopian wanna be".

If the sheki wants to redeem hiself for whatever he believes he had done wrong as to appoligize, let him denounce the murderous dictator,Meles and redeem himself by supporting the birth of democracy in Ethiopia.

Mamo;

Keep up the sheki's heartbreaking story going and if you are lucky, he might just get you a new taxicab with a medallion. Why, he might even make you one of his official gofers and surrogates in DC to run his defunct nightclubs and pimp for him...

I must admit and repent. The response this post is generating is decimal and the Sheik will have a headach. This great man apologized and only 4 people responded and their reaction is negative. So you won't drink Pepsi, people. This is crazy, compatraits. I am going crazy] . What would I tell the Sheik? Apology not yet accepted. It is very sad very sad very sad. indeed sad...

Mamo Qilo[

Mamo Qilo,
You are funny, witty, and intelligent. These days, it seems you are getting sillier by the minute. It is very obvious a lot of people seem very miss guided about Ethiopian politics. I think if you can be a little more serious, you have the talent to educate these morons in the right direction.

I hope you are using your talent to expose these murderers to the whole world in every way possible. Today, I was doing business at the bank this individual start talking about the London bombing how horrible it was, but not a word about Ethiopia. My heart aches for my people but what can I do. I’ve not mastered the English language yet to even write a descent letter. So, I beg you Mr. Mamo Qilo and some of you out there who have the talent not to stop fighting with your pen for our people. The stories coming out of Ethiopia are heartbreaking. The govt. is abusing their power like never before. Meles and gangs are doing everything they can to persuade the world leaders that they are the good guys.

Please don’t be tired of writing letters!! Do it now before it is too late!!

Dear Hileme,

I must admit I am touched by your humble note above, and thank you for your complement. You gave me great admiration and appreciation for which I regretfully do not deserve.

I would like to answer to your main point by paraphrasing my hero, Dr. Brehanu Nega. Dr Brehanu Nega in his presentation to Ethiopians in Stockholm asserted that it is a responsibility of each one of us to free ourselves not only from the brutal dictator in Addis but also the shakel of fear we are still under and the blind acceptance of fate. There is no one else whose is capable of freeing us except us, Ethiopians. We should continue to notify the world about the atrocities being committed but dear friend it is only us who can remove tyranny. You may ask how we can do that. I will come back to you with a strategy. Stay tuned…

In the meantime, please drink Pepsi. It tests better.

Mamo Qilo,
Why in the name of God, your are taking GebreDevil's name?