Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
YE DIHA LIJOTCHE

We need them. Solutions that is. We can't just keep yelling at the heathen Weyane. We must accomidate it. Dare I say, We must live with it. So how do we live with it. First, all Ethiopians must understand that we are at each other's throats because we are DIHA YE DIHA LIJOTCHE. Yes I said it. All of us are. That is why we are at each other's throat. Before you start itemizing your dady's portofolio, what I mean of course is as children of Ethiopia, we are Ye Diha Lije. Ye Diha Lije Ke lela Diha Lije gare mebochachere yewedale. Why is the above a necessary statement. It gives it context. Let us not wake up in the morning demonizing each other. Because "Yehe Ye Diha Lije Tsebaye Newe." Our fixation on each other as the source of our despair only feeds to our poverty. Afterall, who are we talking about. Us that is. Ethiopians that is. The poorest on the planet. The wretched of the earth. A country where women die because they dare to give birth. A country where a child biggest dream is surving the age of Five. Come on people. Let us have a clearer vision. Our fixation on each other is a symptom of our wretched status on planet earth. So let us be a little bit more gentle with each other. Let us all understand the context of our conflict--basically, "YE DIHA LIJOTCHE MEHONACHENE."

Email: SimpleEthiopian@yahoo.com