Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gebreselassie Zemariam On Nigerian Discussion Forum

I read an interesting article by Gebreselassie Zemariam on the Nigerian Discussion forum trying to Nominate Meles for A Nobel Prize. The guy is going nuts. Here is the link followed by the text word for word):

(http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/forumfrmes2.html)

Dear Nigerian Friends,

I am coming to you with greetings from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I think it is about time that one of the most brilliant reformers of Africa, Prime Minister Meles Zenawi is nominated for a Nobel Prize for Peace.

As he has humbly told BBC, that though he is not behind the current drive to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize, his record "speaks for itself". No one doubts that he is the new face for Africa.

I am sure you may have heard about the recent killings of violent demonstrators. But friends, the killing of 40 demonstrators should be balanced by what he has achieved for Ethiopia and for Africa. It is not without reason that Tony Blair calls him "a brilliant leader and a dear friend" Africa deserves to be recognized and no one other than the Prime Minister deserves this honor than Prime minister Meles. Before he came on the worl Political scene, African leaders were seen as corrupt and quick to use teir guns to stay n power. Meles has changed this prception and led the new breed of leaders in the world arena. Please support this initiative to nominate this great man for the highest prize. This is good not only for Ethiopia, but also for Nigeria.
Thank you

Gebreselassie Zemariam.

PS: My guess is that he would do the same on many African news forums.

Re: Gebreselassie Zemariam On Nigerian Discussion Forum

Mamo Qilo!

Did you create yourself to help you blackmail me?

God job for you.

To make it clear, I have never been to Nigerian Forum let alone to post with the forum.

Gebreselassie,

What do you mean you have never been to the Nigerian news group. Who posted it then? Please do not lie, you have posted on may African News Groups. In some of them both you and PM Meles are bing attacked. Please do not lie in public. You did it.

Mamo Qilo aka
Cyber Bully

Mamo Qilo!

Probably you did it. Your childish mind might have forced you to do that.

Gebreselassie Zemariam, this is really embarassing!

Subject: Re: Let us Nominate Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia for Nobel Prize
In reply to: Gebreselassie Zemariam 's message, "Let us Nominate Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia for Nobel Prize" on 15:35:15 07/09/05 Sat

I am sorry to tell you that the Nobel Prize is for those who promote peace through a peaceful means. It si for thost who end terror and introduce peace. I was one of those who was fooled by your PM's charm. I believed, for a change Africa has new crop of leaders. I had believed in Meles as one such a leader. I gave up some 8 yeas ago. I must admit I talked quite a lot about him and the Eritrean fellow as examples of the future of Africa. Both turned out to be typical African leaders. Your PR just recently ordered the killing of innocent civilians, which you try to trivialize. My friend one innocent life is way to many to lose. Your prime Minister is one little monster. Please do not post anything on our forum. This is a Nigerial Forum to discuss Nigerian issues. Please go away an take your little dictator with you.

O.A. Agunyego

Mamo Qilo
I have respected you so much, and I read every posting of yours with intense interest for the past two weeks. What happen to that refreshing voice? Lately, You sound so delusional and confused. The Nigerian Forum is created by you, and that shows me how dangerous you can be. I beg you, please use your amazing, well rounded talent for good.

Sir,

I told ou my hero is Karl Rove. I am a dangerous soul to my enemies. My friends have very little to fear. Have you seen all the attack on Meles on all African News Forums? Sir, I really do not understand why Gebreselassie nominated Meles for Nobel Prize.

Mamo Qilo

Tesfa!

Mamo Qilo is a man or woman who is born to be the way she/he is.

I pray for she/he god help her/he to get out off his/her state of mental disturbance.

Mamo-

Keep up the good work.

Mamo Qilo,

Even with the twisted and complex personality that you are painting for yourself, I still side with you than G?S, provided the two are not one and the same, which I am not sure they are not at this time.

Sir,

You are not the only one who is confused. Gebreselassie is also confused. At this stage he is not sure if he is me or not.

Mamo QIlo

Mamo Qilo

What an insult- to group me with G?S, albeit in a minor way? I hope one of your readily flowing apologies are on the way already.

Tesfa

You should be proud if anybody on earth grouped you with me. It is insane not to appreciate if there are any who grouped you with me.

I will be OK to be grouped with G?S if and only if G?S and Mamo Qilo are one and the same. BTW, has there ever been separate posts by "G?S" and "Mamo Qilo" bearing the same time stamp?? Things that make you say ahhh...

Tesfa,

I am very sorry to geoup you with G/S. I m very sorry and I ask for your mercy, compassion and understanding.
Mamo Qilo