Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
15 Billion Birr, 40 Corporations

Well, little by little, the facts of Woyane looting ARE coming to light. A book just published by one Woyane insider exposes that the ethnocratic ruling elite has appropriated at least 40 corporations worth 15 billion birr. The rest is history. Read the book and bring the looters to justice. YICHALAL!

Re: 15 Billion Birr, 40 Corporations

what is the name of the book and author?
The truth will come out as woyane dies. this is a sign of the death of woyane.
Let's revolt everywhere and help the ethiopian people know the truth and get rid off this dicators.
God bless us all.

Sesemed,

Go to ethiomedia.com and yuo will find a brief book review about the book 'Yetarik agudafiw yalbania debtera'...

TPLF OWNED COMPANIES

Company Name Year Established (Ethiopian Calendar) Investment Capital Headquarter Chairman of the Board
Almedan Garment Factory 1995 660,000,000 Mekele Abadi Zemu
Addis Engineering Consultancy 1995 10,000,000 Addis Ababa Arkebe Ekubay
Addis Pharmaceuticals Production 1995 53,000,000 Addis Ababa Abadi Zemu
Africa Insurance Axion Assn 1995 30,000,000 Addis Ababa Yohannes Ekubay
Almeda Textile Factory 1995 180,000,000 Mekele Abadi Zemu
Mesobe Cement Factory 1995 240,000,000 Mekele Abadi Zemu
Mesfin Industrial Company 1995 500,000,000 Mekele Arkebe Ekubay
Sur Construction 1995 150,000,000 Addis Ababa Arkebe Ekubay
Trans Ethiopia 1995 100,000,000 Mekele Shimelis Kinde
Tesfa Livestock 1995 20,000,000 Mekele Yohannes Kidane
Star Pharmaceuticals 1995 25,000,000 Mekele Arkebe Ekubay
Selam Bisline 1995 10,000,000 Mekele TILMA
Sheba Tannery Factory Axion Assn 1995 40,000,000 Wukro Abadi Zemu
Segel Construction 1995 10,000,000 Mekele Araya Zerihun
Rahwa Yebegina Fiyel Export 1995 25,000,000 Mekele Yassin Abdurahman
Meskerem Investment 1995 40,000,000 Axum Tewodros Ayes Tesfaye
Mega Net Corp 1993 10,000,000 Mekele Alemseged Gebreamlak
Hiwot Agriculture Mechanization 1995 25,000,000 Mekele Yohannes Kidane
Hitech Park Axion Assn. 1996 10,000,000 Mekele Shimelis Kinde
Tana Trading House Axion Assn 1994 50,000,000 Addis Ababa Sibhat Nega
Global Auto Sparepart 1992 26,000,000 Addis Ababa Teklebirhan Habtu
Fana Democracy plc. 1995 6,000,000 Addis Ababa Negash Sahle
Ezana Mining Development 1995 55,000,000 Addis Ababa Tewodros Hafis Berhe
Express Transit 1995 10,000,000 Addis Ababa Gebreselassie Gidey
Experience Ethiopia Travel 1995 26,000,000 Mekele Tony Hiki
Ethio Rental Axion Assn. 1995 10,000,000 Mekele Atkilit Kiros
Dedebit Saving & Loan 1997 60,000,000 Mekele Atkilit Kiros
Dilate Brewery 1995 15,000,000 Mekele Kahsay TewoldeTedla
Dessalegn Caterinary 1995 15,000,000 Mekele Dr, Maru Erdaw
Berhe Chemical Axion Assn. 1995 25,000,000 Mekele Abadi Zemu
Addis Consultancy House 1995 10,000,000 Mekele Sibhat Nega
Birhane Building Construction 1995 10,000,000 Addis Ababa Bereket Mazengiya

The above companies are owned and run by party members of Tigrian People's
Liberation Front. These companies are established between the years 1992-1997EC.
In addition to the above list, Wegagen Bank is also owned by TPLF and its start up
investment is not known. However, in a report released by the regions investment
bureau, 347 projects with a capital of $3,322,735,980 Birr are underway and almost
completed.

put it like this. Tigray people owned all of this wealth get a grip suckers.

Woyane's Basic Strategy

What is the basic strategic objective of Meles & Co.?

Meles & Co. need Time to liquidate, remove, and hide the massive property and wealth they have looted over the last 14 years. These days we hear them say that they need 5 more years. But since the movement has surprised them so badly, the group uses all kinds of tactics to hide its critical need - to have sufficient time to move and hide its wealth and resettle and secure their families. This is the dire need of the ruling elite. How do they plan to gain the critical time?

First, stop the May 15th Train. Stop the democratic momentum. Stop the popular optimism, energy, and uprising. They tried to do that by means of mass killing and they will try to do it again.

Second, Meles & Co. wants to rig and tamper with the votes. Then they will engage in a long and frustrating investigation and recounting process tying the hands of the opposition. At the end of the day, they wants to secure a majority with insignificant opposition minority seats in the House.

Third, Meles & Co. combine the above two strategic actions to achieve at least the following.
(a) Gain Time. Time to regroup, time to reassess, time to rebound, time to reattack or time hide everything that needs to be hidden.

(b) Frustrate and Fatigue the people. Meles & Co. want to replant in the mind of the people that they are unbeatable and here to stay.

(c) Divide the Opposition. Meles & Co. knows that the longer the stalmate, opposition leaders begin to develop differences on many issues of the struggle such as should we accept minority seats. should we withdraw from the recounting game, should we seek revote or should we negotiate for a transitional government etc?

At the bottom of all of these is that the ruling elites know their time of exit has arrived. Like all ruling elites in history, they are moving their wealth and families out of the country. But, they need the critical time to do it - hence the current behavior of the regime.

Berhe-
I wonder if these figures have been reported to the 8 world leaders, particularly to Mr. Blair and Bush. This is the proof; these people came to Ethiopia to rob. What a bunch of thieves. I hope CUD party has a good PR committee.

Kerfafa-
You are so kerfafa. How could you be proud of a bunch of robbers? These people have taken medicine and food away from the sick and the hungry. Hove you seen the orphanage in Addis, those kids who lost their parents from Aids? Doesn't that make you want to be on the side of Ethiopian people?

Here is the link to the book report:

http://www.ethiomedia.com/newpress/book_review.pdf

Dama,

I want ask you one question and just tell me which one you prefre. As we know most of African leaders hide the momey they have stolen and dipost to the banks no one knows, where as these group have spent the money for local development even as you said, for only a certain ethnic. which one you prefere? Please don't jamp any stay on the topic.

Bazanit:

What is your question? Where did Meles & Co. get the 15 billion birr from?

Bazanit,
Your logic doesn’t make sense.

These people are evil. Not only they own all the major companies in Ethiopia, they have
also stashed tons of money in foreign banks. Sorry to give you the bad news, but they have committed multiple crimes.

Dama,

My question was this!You mentioned the companies and its capital owned by Meles's group. It didn't fall from the sky. They have to do something to accummulate the wealth you mentioned. Let say, they borrowed the money by the name of Ethiopian people, or have gotten grant to start with. My point was these people using the money they have gotten at any form, and spent it locally established business, instead of put it in their pocket or hide it somewhere eles similar to most African leaders do. Which one you prefre? Using the stolen money for local development or hide it somewhere else and run into it when things go bad. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it is oaky for a cerain group or ethinic get unfair share with unfair competion. Just for the sake of discussion, I want to know which one you prefer.

Mother of God, please take Ethiopia's case to your son.

Bazanit,

Read Yigermal's response.

The SADDEST PART is they own this by destroying other big, established INFRASTRUCTUREs from all over the country. Everybody knows this OPEN SECRETS, they are endless...

If it was only to fatten their pocket the crime will be lesser, but they just dismantle other instituions, big factories, industies intenitonally. They are CRUEL, CRIMINALS, INHUMANE that is why they don't want to leave power it's OPEN SECRET the whole country knows it how they keep DESTORYING INFRASTRASTRACTURES they know they will face judgement of the people.

Right when they came into power, who can forget how deepLY they have tried in Ethiopian Air Lines to change it's name and....

THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED, SOOON
CRIMINASLS SHOULDN'T SURVIVE.

To Kerfaf!

You said in with respect to this subject, "Put it like this. Tigray people owned all of this wealth get a grip suckers."

WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY WHEN YOU SAID THIS?

To Kerfafa

Please arrest your mind. how do you say the Tigrayan people own. this is scandal or hate propoganda. you can say TPLF(Specialy Meles kiliks-shabians) but the poor tigray people(Ethiopian) are suffering more than other parts of the country.

Email: agegnehub@yahoo.com

City: A.A

Gebreselassie and Bazanit,

What we are telling you is that your party is engaged in armed looting. Geber is trying to deny. Bazanit is trying to justify the looting by saying "well at least we are investing it in Ethiopia". What you do with the money cannot justify your action to loot. As to Gebre, you cannot deny what is an open story.

One thing you guys have in common with Meles, obviously is that you lack any moral compas.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo!

Did you recieve my e-mail? I like to know your comment.

In Berhe's list of corporations owned by TPLF members,I do not see companies located in Shire Endasellassie,Axum ,Adwa,Temben,Adigrat and Maichew.The 15 billion dollar investments must the tip of the iceberg that is invested in Tigray.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York

AMDE, I KNOW YOUR FROM NEXT DOOR PLEASE YOU SHOULD GO TO YOUR PLACE MATTER FACT YOU CAN'T DISCUSE FREELY BACK THERE HA.

I recently read somewhere that Meles has given permission to some foreign investor to mine for coal in one of the southern provinces. My friends, there is going to be an environmental disaster in our country. I saw a documentary about coalmine in West Virginia, and it is a sad story. Not only by blowing up the beautiful mountains, also these companies have caused a disaster by polluting the rivers and flooding the villages. Can you imagine what they will do in Ethiopia if they cause this much damage in this country? According to this document it is easier to clean oil spills than to clean this kind of disaster. There are better ways to create energy. With all that sun in Ethiopia Meles could have invested in for solar energy and windmills. But, I don't think Meles cares and loves Ethiopia.

Hilm, noneof your bussiness only Ethiopians allowed to comment not my friend from next door want be concerns citizen sitll your from next door bye.

The lie,
What the heck are you saying? I happen to be 100% proud Ethiopian. Why are you Woyanes think it is only Ertrians make comment about the killer Meles?