Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meles master of hypocracy says sorry to UK

Meles Zenawi who has refused to to apologize for ordering the shooting of defenceless civilians has expressed condolences to the British people. We all feel sorry for what happended in London. But is Meles well qualified to express condolences...Why did he refuse to say sorry to the poor Ethiopian mums who have lost their children...The following is from the Ethiopian Embassy website (www,ethioembassy.org.uk)

Meles expresses condolences to the UK

Ethiopian Prime Minister Meles Zenawi has expressed his deep anguish over the terrorist attacks that occurred in London yesterday.

In a message of condolence sent to British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Prime Minister Meles said “these barbaric acts were calculated to wreak havoc in an indiscriminate manner on civilians and probably create problems of the successful outcome of the G8 Summit.”

"We vehemently condemn such barbaric acts for which there can be no justification whatsoever," Meles said.

“In these hours of sorrow and grief, our condolences and solidarity go to those who have lost loved ones and to the government of the United Kingdom whose determination to fight such savage acts has our full support.”

Re: Meles master of hypocracy says sorry to UK

Ato Hagos!

A MAN OF SHAME!

Miss Dr Hagos you seem you are out of reality only hate all you can write why don’t give up and move on please.

GebreLema...Listen, see, and understand the truth. It is true! Sorry...the truth can never die.Bye for now.

Dear Gebre/Lema & Co

Putting aside the political issues, this man, Meles (your god), has murdered innocent young people. He hasn’t got the decency to apologies for the family. How would you feel if it was a member of your family that was killed in Addis Ababa. They say what goes around comes around. One day he will get what he deserve.

US, Londoners don’t want any hypocritical sympathy from a monster like him. He should start apologising for all the people he has killed since the 70’s. The dead might not speak, but human blood has got it’s own way of seeking revenge in the form of guilty conscious and the time is clicking.

The decent Ethiopian people have got god in their side, despite the betrayal of the political systems over the years, they know victory is near.

God bless Ethiopia.

Email: HA9beth_tes@hotmail.com

City: London, UK

Lema,

Thank you, but I d o not need your help to defend my position. Please stay out of this and spare me your sarcastic remarks. I am smart enough to read the message behind your message. We do not CUD cadres to be imposters.

Gebreselassie Zemariame

It is sad to see the families running around looking for their loved ones in London. My sympathy goes to all the victims and their families.

This horrible act of terrorism in London is televised around the world to show what these criminals have done to innocent people. Their Prime Minister Tony Blair has promised the British people to find who committed this crime. And today around the world there was a minute of silence for the victims.

I couldn’t help it to think the families in Ethiopia who are suffering with grief in silence. Most of the world doesn’t even know what happened in Ethiopia, let alone a minute of silence for the victims. Isn’t a mother’s grief in Ethiopia same as a mother’s grief in London? Or the world doesn’t care when it is a homegrown terrorist.

Meles, instead of apologizing to the victims’ families in Ethiopia, he threatened them with Rwanda II. How could this killer allowed to lead the very people he traumatized?

Re:- "Lema, Thank you, but I d o not need your help to defend my position. Please stay out of this and spare me your sarcastic remarks. I am smart enough to read the message behind your message. We do not CUD cadres to be imposters.

Gebreselassie Zemariame"

Dear Lema;

I have never sent the above message to you. Unknow stupid Ms./Mr. must have posted using my name. Please disregard it.

Inaddition to this, there is a guy who claimed himself Dr. Hagos who is wasting his time in this forum. Now I realize that his not a real Dr. He is a dick sucker ass hole.

Had he been real Dr., he wouln't have much time to play around like someone who lost his mind.
Thank you,

G/sellasie

You just barking to every body like a mad dog. What the prime Monester Meles has done is YERASWA AROBAT YESEW TAMASLALECH. ZEYWEGIH'YA MESILWAS ABOKRA HARI'A

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Email: h.y.paulos@wp.pl

City: WLOCLAWEK

G/sellasie

You just barking to every body like a mad dog. What the prime Monester Meles has done is YERASWA AROBAT YESEW TAMASLALECH. ZEYWEGIH'YA MESILWAS ABOKRA HARI'A

Belay "SEB DIKA WEYIS INTAY?"

It is outrageous!

G/sellasie,

KEM SEB ZIHASIB SEB.