Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WORLD-WIDE ANTI-WOYANE RESISTANCE

The RESISTANCE is not only building momentum, it is becoming permanent. (a) We will not stop until Woyane goes out for good. (b) We will cover every land where people of Ethiopian origin happen to live - we'll geographically cover the whole earth. (c) We'll unite as one movement, single resistance all of the our global struggles. - Unity, Unity, Unity. (D)We'll have a massive coordinated civic movement. (f) We'll merge most our fragmented organizations into a few strong structures. (D) We'll focus all of our demands and issues of the democratic resistance into a few core rallying slogans, banners, key fighting points. (e) We'll combine our massive human, financial, intellectual, and experiential resources to beat Woyane and Free Ethiopia. That is our Promise. YICHALAL!

Re: WORLD-WIDE ANTI-WOYANE RESISTANCE

To settlers,
Country-wide anti-settlers.
Read the next passage and open your mind eyes that is clogged with fresh kifto that you have stolen from Ethiopian people.
Who are the CUD and their foot soliders? It is not an insult to describing them that they will never be the solution and being always the problems. That is what they are good about it.
Moreover, Dr. Inqai said all: But what can you expect from the kind of people that lead the CUD. After all most of them were Derg members and worshipers of a dictator. They are the ones to blame for the situation in which Ethiopia was. After all they are not honest enough to own their mistake. To day any visitor can tell that Ethiopia is changing and changing fast. The friendly countries and the international community are so confident that things are changing and changing for the good of the people that they are intensifying their assistance.
Somali camel is grazing in peace; however, as Amaha saying goes not Ethiopian" leaves can move and CUD could try to raise from deith which is impossible in Somali saying.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Huh....?

Meles has been in power for 14 years and only Mekele has improved. Ethiopia is still one of the poorest countries in the world, AIDS is an epidemic, people are dying from hunger and preventable dieases, the country is ethnically divided, journalists are being jailed, innocents are tortured and murdered, there is no freedom of speech, etc. ...and you call this a sign of positive change?

For an "educated" person, you display a tremendous amount of irrationality. Afer Billa.

Dear Shiro:
Meles is trying to solve the problems that your forefathers have created. You should thank him and kiss his feet.
If I were the leftover of Derg, I will hide from the forum and wait until my day of judgment.
Afer Bila. Daamer nacasaa.
I will translate for you since you are dreaming to teach you language to my fellow somali.
Studid Donkey(Daamer nacasaa). In somali the modifier comes after the noun. Somali 101, you will be eligible to work in Somali region if you get a free lesson from my online Somali Ethiopian School.

There, there. I know, the truth hurts. You couldn't form a logical response to my cogent rhetoric so you had to resort to school-yard tactics and hurl an ethnic slur. May God, Allah, Yaweh, Buddha, etc., enlighten your soul.

Shiro,
The Ibrahim types will forever be shackeled to the I-am-a-victim mentality. He hates the Amhara so much (yeah, the entire ethnic group is guilty of harming him) that he would rather support Meles the murderer than a party that includes Amhara in its leadership.

What I think is,
Meles Zarkawi=Gebremeles=Ibrahim Shirdon!!

Got it??

Dear Meles Zarkawi, We Ethiopian People do not want you. That was why we voted for the opposition party!! I hope somebody will shoot you down on G8. Coz, you got no ears. How are we going to show you that we dont want you anymore? Uh?

Email: rachel_br@yahoo.com

Ibrahim its amazing how you begotten human in first place since you calling others donkey,perhaps your fear is if the the donkey punch you on nose and end up in your village where you want it?

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC

Dear Ibrahim,

I am amazed at how you keep on criticizing the Amarah people. Let me remind you how lucky you are to live in a country that is stable and full of decent people. Why don’t you take a good look at what is happening in main land Somalia. In a country with only one religion and ethnic group, all that has been achieved is misery and distraction to your people. The Amarah monarchy ruled Ethiopia in a time where Africa was a play ground to Europeans, but we have managed not only to unit the country but also gain international respect. What have Somalians achieved????

Yes there is a great lesson to be learnt, but by criticizing us you are not going to improve your miserable life.

Email: HA9beth_tes@hotmail.com

City: London, UK

BT,let me remind you that,Emperor Tewodros crown sits in Scotland yard where the G8 so called summitts where once upon a time the Emperor himself fought England.

Finland,Sweden,Denmark,all scandivinians are vikings knows we all humans,but Melese telling us we are donkeys,if we Amharans donkeys then OPDO Mamo bekilo push donkey ass

Dear Settlers:
You seems drown with your hatred to the people who exposed your naked lies and twisted inerpretation of the issue at hand.
Brother Lencho lata wrote and open your narrow and myopic mind that can not see the reality. If you grasp the fowolling paragraph, then you will sleep peacefully and understand to live equally and manage you own business without thinking to steal the wealth of others.
Here are the wise words of Lencho
At one end of the political spectrum, we find the Coalition for Democracy and Unity (CUD) which sometimes explicitly and more consistently implicitly restricts being an authentic Ethiopian national to being an Amharic-speaker. The ruling Tigray Peoples Liberation Front/the Ethiopian Peoples Revolutionary Democratic Front (TPLF/EPRDF) takes up position at the other end of the political spectrum by espousing the equality of all Ethiopians regardless of the languages they speak.
These divergences concerning what it means to be an Ethiopian correspond with equally serious differences on the issue of democratic rights, which constitutes my second point of discussion.
The rhetoric of the CUD signals the coalition’s preference to accord primacy to individual democratic rights. The critics of the CUD, however, suspect it of intending to favour the individual democratic rights of Amharic-speakers over those of non-speakers because of its stand on who qualifies as an authentic Ethiopian.

Mr. Shirdon,
Do you realise that CUD and UEDF won votes of the Ethiopian people from Moyale to Metema, and from Diredawa to Nekempte.
Tell me this. Did the Tigre People Liberation Front win any vote out side Tigrai? the answer is NO.Even then, they 'won' only after kicking out the opposition from Tigrai. But your master, the fascist tyrant Zenawi and his cadres run amock in Ethiopia, massacring,torturing and detaining defenceless people throughout the country.

You have to be thankful, you can say anything you like on this forum like the rest of us. The Ethiopian people do not have this luxury- the mass media for which they are forced to pay tax is used as a private mouthpiece by the dictator Zenawi and his cadres.

What the Ethiopian people are demanding is that justice be served.
- that the murderers be tried in a court of law,
- that the voices of the people be heard
- that the votes of the people be returned to the rightful owners,

You presented your self as a victim and keep calling others settlers, Derg etc, who is the real victim? I am afraid, you have to try another line. We have heard your tired and worn out propaganda for the last 14 years. Derg, neftegna, settlers,etc.
By the way on the issue of settlers, do you guys know that you originally came from Southern and central Africa, from countries like Zambia. So do not keep on calling others settlers.

beyene,

Ibrahim is a lost cause. His brain is cooked with hate with no return. Steve Biko said it best:

"The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed".
-Steve Biko.

I just read a statement declaring the agreement of the four memebers of CUD (Kestedemena, EDL, AEUP, EDP-Medhin)to merge together. Here is the dictionary definition of merger. Merger:to combining two or more organizations; to bring into such close relationship as to obscure individual character; To become one. I am totally amazed how such earth shaking event, such a political milestone passes without huge celebration. Thanks to our wise and far-sighted leaders. This is precisely why we are going to defeat Woyane - Unity, Unity, Unity. One People, One Nation, One State, One Land. One Free Ethiopia. YICHALAL!

Ibrahim,

What is wrong with you? Are you that moron? How in the world you teach law?
The people of Ethiopia have spoken!!!!!!!! The people of Ethiopia from all ethnic groups have voted for CUD willingly with out being forced by gun.Why don’t you respect the people’s voice? What is democracy means to you?

Far more than the majority of Ethiopian people hate Meles. They have seen his work for the last fourteen years and they despise him. They want a change. What is a rule of law means to you? Do you wish anarchy for Ethiopia, like Somalia?

Do you support Meles' effert to divide Ethiopian people?

Ladies and Gentleman
It is true we have got an enemy inside Addis and until we get rid of them we just have to revolt everywhere and whenever.
we need a revolution to put Woyanes down. let's unite and fight this enemy.
God bless.