Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please Do Not Ignore Gebreselassie

It seems that Gebreselassie needs a brain transplant. I suggest to put his name on the organ reciepient list. Until a suitable donor is found I think we should look for a suitable donor from the baboon commuity. That woould be better than the mental facility Gebreselassie seems to have,

Until then please do not ignore him. As it is, the poor soul is disoriented. How else whould he post a humiliating minutes of a meeting between Meles and Bush. In the meeting Bush confuses Meles to the then president of Kenya. Meles responded by saying I am from Ethiopia. Bush cut him short by saying that I will get back to you and turned his face to President Moi. According to the minute one of the white house staff came to Meles to tell him not to talk unless he is directly spoken to. Then Bush closed the meeting without ever coming back to Meles.

Ibrahim what is it that you and I can do to help Gebreselassie until he gets a suitable donor. Please send him an off line ,essage to calm him down.

Mamo Qilo

Re: Please Do Not Ignore Gebreselassie

this is to let you all know a suitable Baboon was found to give organ for Gebreselassie. The first brain transplant is within hours to be done in Baltimore. The only catch is that the Baboon is gay. Now question to psychologists is that if Gebreselassie's transplanted brain is to control his behavior would he start sniffing male Baboons. From a sintific point of view this is an exciting time. From a political point of view Meles is going to get his first Babbon supporter.

Mamo Qilo

Dear Mamo,
In Somali tradition, we ask a man to fill a bucket that has hole and in case he/she is keeping pour water; then, we make the conclusion that the person is normal.
I hope your Northern tradition will have a good method to help you to think clearly and not talking to himself.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Dear Ibrahim,

You wrote: "In Somali tradition, we ask a man to fill a bucket that has hole and in case he/she is keeping pour water; then, we make the conclusion that the person is normal."

So, a normal person keeps pouring water in bucket with a hole in ti. I am now begining to understand why you are supporting Meles. It is the equivalent of filling water in a bucket without a bottom. This makes you a candidtae for the next brain transplant. I still have significant respect for you, for reasons I am yet to figure out. Why don't you drink Pepsi. It tastes better than Coke.

Cyber Bully

Dear Mamo,
I like you since you are paying attention to the substance of the issue or comment that is posted.
Brother, you find the not that I missed from my previous posting to test the brain of your fellow Northern. Ask Shiro or Lemlem to figure out; I am hundred percent sure that they will not find the error because their perception of things are at the emotional stage and not differenciting facts from emotions. Bruce Lincoln will cite in his book that the usage of evocation of emotional word loaded with hatred such as calling our brothers and sister Tigrayan, Woyane and colonialsit as Getechaw Haile did in his recent article is very dangerous in the field of Media.
Bravo again to pinpoint the bucket puzzle.
I am sure if you take the LSAT, you will pass the part of logical thinking and paying attention to the facts.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Ibrahim, my posts are based on factual evidence. But I shouldn't be surprised that this fact is lost on you.

Ibrahim, FYI, you are the one that wrote: "Studid Donkey(Daamer nacasaa). In somali the modifier comes after the noun. Somali 101, you will be eligible to work in Somali region if you get a free lesson from my online Somali Ethiopian School."

Who is the emotional one now?

Ibrahim,

Why are you ignoring my one important question. Why do you think Gebreselassie post the minutes of a meeting between Meles and Bush. It rally was a humiliating meeting for Meles. Do you think Gebre is disoriented by Ethiopia McCarthy's left hook?

mamo QIlo

Gebre:
Your outlook is dangerously narrow in focus. You seem not able to rally behind ideas. The fact that I and you were born from Tigre MEN & WOMEN is simply by accident of nature. We didn't get it by choice. No human being in this world chose what his nationality or ethnicity by birth is. Of courrse by fiction of the law you might have become an American. But, nationality or ethnicity by birth is simply given. Not chosen. Micheal Jackson didn't choose to be black and that is why he underwent a multiple plastic surgery. (I am not saying he did good) I am just trying to let you understand using over simplification method. As I am an instructor, I can take it down to the lowest possible level to educate you. My dear, it is my job. If you are a lover of truth, wisdom and ideas, you rally behind ideas you think is full of virtues or useful to the good of society, mankind etc. What I see in your line of thinking is that you have fettered your mind. Come out of the fortress of ethnic bias and try to see the light and truth full face. In Ethiopia today the overwhelming majority of Tigres have bid farewell with Meles and his nazi party. I am one of those finest guys of Tigres and all my dream and good wish is NOT for Tigres alone, but for the 73 million Ethiopians. In present day Ethiopia, the most oppressed and regimented are the people living in Tigray. Dear Gebre, you are totally out of touch with the truth. You are shooting in the dark. You have become a laughing stock in this forum. My attention so far was on the more subtle possible enemies of Ethiopia and Ethiopians who are very systematically disseminating their venom. I tried to their venom. Venom from the from the Cobra is very dangerous. I didn't utter a word about you so far. It was because you didn't deserve a response. Even now you don't deserve any response. But my heart went out to you, watching you here being rediculed, mocked and your mental retardation being exposed. You see my "Tigre DNA", without my will, forced me to give you a piece of my mind. It is instinctive:) whoaaaaaaaa......Your line of thinking is instinctive. I am forced to use my instinct to teach you thinking by instinct is animalistic. One has to act like animals to train animals. Please Gebre, don't be a laughing stock. Come to your senses. unlock the reasoning faculty in your brain and comment sensible things. I am NOT going to answer to you if you continue with the same innuendo.
Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

City: Addis

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

City: Addis

Hagere ,

You always speak the truth clearly.
Please continue your passionate and effective advocacy for peace and truth to prevail in Ethiopia.

The truth shall triumph