Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
World shouldn't cancel Ethiopia's debt

Go to IGA or Walta Information Center to listen what Enginer Hailu Shawel has to say.

(Video) HARD talk interview on July 5th, Stephen Sackur talks to Hailu Shawel

Hailu Shawel thinks Tony Blair is naive and the world should not cancel debt to Ethiopia! What a shame!

It is bizzare to know what is in the mind of oppostion parties to demand debt shouldn't be cancelled to Ethiopia where they are charming themselves as a loyal oppostion parties?

Re: World shouldn't cancel Ethiopia's debt

Gebremeles! What are you saying? Do think your master will appreciate your 'cyber' struggle? Tell that to your kids, if you have any...

Tesfu,

You are suppose to ignore this idiot G/S. Let him talk to himself.

Gebreselassie Zemariame and Ibrahim,

You seem to be mad men who act like a mad dog. Is there a veterinarian psychologist in the house? Only a veterinarian psychologist could be able to resolve their psychological trauma.

Mamo Qilo

I know the likes of this imposter. He is sitting at a dehininet headquarter and eating my tax money. I would be waiting for Meles who is their head buchilia to get something from the G8. These dis-informers are crying as the buchila in my house is crying for what her mother hunts from wherever there is oportunity. Don't blame them. They can't help themselves when it comes to opportunism and things that could be begged.

City: Addis Ababa

I think you aren't in the right mind I am sure some evil sprit get a hold in you Please try to get some medical advice before your insanity go beyond the limit (charkehene telehe satehade befet temermare)

Email: chaakalu@yahoo.com

G/sellasie,

Do you have any additional news from Radio Fana, Iftin, Abyotawi Democracy, Woyen? Please.

Email: belayt01@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa