Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prepare Yourselves for Mass Arrest in Washington

My Ethiopian Friends,

I am an Animal Right's Activist. I spend half my life fighting cruel human beings who kill animals for their furs or just for entertainment. Having read ato Gebreselassie's and Ato Ibrahim's disregard for human life, I am consumed by the murder of Ethiopians and I kept asking my self what I can do to help the people who have given me my name. I must also admit that Ato Gebreselassie’s and Ato Ibrahim’s insults directed at me have made me fight back. I am a fighter and my mother always tells me that is what I have inheited from my middle name.

I spent my weekend reading all the messages on this board and other news groups and discussion forums including those supporting the criminal PM.

I think you need to organize the largest mass arrest in Washington and Brussels at the EU headquarters.

In Washington you should be able to organize enough force to surround and block the embassies of the G8. You would get big news coverage and expose the butchers of Addis, as some one has put it. I am an activist and know exactly how to get the most out of the least effort.

Here is what needs to be done. You should organize to get as many as 8,000 people. Remember your compatriots are paying with their lives and being shot in the face with powerful rifles from a close range. Getting out in mass is what you can do.

Once you get to your designated Embassy, all the demonstrators would block the entrance until a police force arrives. Almost always they give you a chance to move aside before they start arresting people. At that point only the designated people to be arrested would remain seated and the rest would move to the sidelines. REMEMBER ONLY us CITIZENS SHOULD BE PREPARED TO BE ARRESTED. This has to be organized very well. But your statement has to be prepared ahead of time. You would need to draft a succinct news brief that would be distributed in all locations. Make it short and targeted to the American and European audience. List the crimes of the PM,

Including, but not limited to

1. The mass murder of innocent civilians, with images including images of two victims (please make sure the images are real) the two mothers being dragged from the graves of their beloved children and the picture of the nurse crying overtaken by emotion. Each picture would have a one line description” for example, “A Mother Wailing at the Funeral of her Murdered son”. “A Nurse Overtaken by Emotion While caring for the 40 or so Murdered and over 100 Maimed Victims”
2. The closing down of international news agencies (with one or two line statement from VOA)
3. EU's conclusion that the opposition had won (again direct quote from the leaked document”
4. The mass arrest since the signing of the peaceful agreement
5. The murder and attempted murder of elected officials (A statement from the State Depertment”
6. The fact that the economy has been declining despite the billions of dollars the US tax payers have been sending to Ethiopia, etc “Figures from World Bank”

This could as well be the launching of your purple/orange revolution. Please stand by your people. This can encourage your people to stand for their rights, peacefully but firmly.

I am hereby pledging $200 to help ER organize this effort if ER rises up to the challenge.

Regards,

Ethiopia McCarthy

Re: Prepare Yourselves for Mass Arrest in Washington

I pledge $50 Dollars for this effort.

Mussa Mohamed Mussa

I am totally for this. I am ready to be arrested. Thanks Ethiopia.

medhanit

Ethiopia McCarthy

Thank you again for your compassion and willingness to invest your time and money for the Ethiopian cause.

Your suggestion for getting media attention is excellent. Leaders of many countries, including the US and Canada where I live, do tolerate dictators for "strategic reason". That is why in spite of all the crimes being committed in Ethiopia, PM Meles still can say "none of our development partners have expressed dissatisfaction". One thing that will force the governments to do the right thing is pressure from their well-informed voters. This in turn depends on getting more media coverage on what is happening in Ethiopia.

I cannot join the protest because I do not live in the US but I will send $100 to ER tomorrow. I hope the money will be used for what is proposed here. But if that fails, I trust that ER will use the money to a similar cause. This is the least one can do for a cause as important as contributing towards securing the freedom of over 70 million people from a repressive regime.

Ethiopia,thank you for contributing the issues we're in.As for Gebreselassie don't let him sweat you he get paid our tax money thru house of congress, thus if he were asked what evidence he has to stay in USA he might say he came in container.

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC

Dear Ethiopia:
You can spend your valuable time to go back to school and get a degree in MBA or other subject instead of dealing with animals. That is why, you are confused and not thinking as human being.
Ethiopian has many doctors and well educated people who can help their country.
Please do us a big favor and help yourself first and then you can help us.
Thank you.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Dear Josie Ethiopia McCarthy;

Under prepare yourselves for mass arrest in Washington you said, "I am an animal right's activist."

What the hell is going on with you? Are you trying to say Ethiopians are animals?

Email: GZemariame@aol.com

Dear Josie,

On behalf of 32 of my friends who just held a meeting here in a major city in Canada, I thank you so very much for your contribution in making the people's vote count in Ethiopia.

I am not suprised to read comments by Ibrahim and G/S who are clearly members of the savage ruling party. Shame on these guys.

Email: samuel_van@hotmail.com

City: Vancouver, Canada

Dr. Ibrahim,

Are you saying that it is only animals that fight for their constitutional rights. I kind of agree with Ethiopia McCarthy's recommendation. What she is proposing helped South Africans and I am sure it would work for us too.

Mamo Qilo aka
Cyber Bully

Just don't respond to Gebresselasie and Ibrahim. Let them say anything but keep on denying them any reply. This is the best way to keep them away.

Regards

City: Addis

Ethiopia;

No one seems to be prepared. Sorry!

Email: GZemariame@aol.com

So called Ethiopian Embassy in Wahington,DC has none green card employees that need to be deported unless other wise.

Good work ladies and gentelmen! No response to Gebreselassie and his friends!

Regards

dear ethiopia

many thanks from my deep heart.it is a good idea that you brought to us, i hope many will agree on that.
please forget these two idiots.

Email: wonder@yahoo.com

Dear Josie Ethiopia MacCarthy,
Don't reply to these enemy of our state... the so called Mr boring Gebresselasi&Ato Ibrahim. We know them well. They are our enemy Woyane. Ignore them. Don't reply.
We/ the children of Ethiopia are with you.
God bles you. you are not alone. We are many here and there to defend our mother land and also you.
Regards
Dadi

Thank you Dadi. No response to G/S and his friends at all!

Both woyane’s supporters Gs/Ib, they can participate or can share their ideas, all Ethiopians we understood them well how they are ignorant like their pm, that doesn’t respect the citizens. Let them post, when they see our effort and unity they will learn and become true Ethiopians. Always when victory at near you door there are many barking dogs, after that they will shut their mouths. Do not forget this people they put them selves for evil things. they contribute money for this mission, if they contribute money for evil purpose, I expect all Ethiopian do more than them to make a difference for liberty and security for all Ethiopians.

Email: NgAol.com

City: Los Angeles

To;

Musa Mohamed, Medhanit Gobeze, Andnet Belete, DillingerJ1, Samuel Zeberga, Mamo Qilo, Mamule, Wonder, Dadi, NG, & the like (if there are more.)

As you know internally, Josei Ethiopia McCarty joined the forum without her knowledge & lost her way to exit. Finally; she came up and appear with a new idea claiming herself that she is an "ANIMAL ACTIVIST" under new topic "Prepare Yourselves for Mass Arrest in Washington."

That was the worst tactic she used and exposed her true colour as she alike Ethiopians with "ANIMALS".

When I and Ibrahim told her about her intetion, she
realized that the whole bizarre thing was becasuse of "A SLIP OF MIND."

Now she found herself in state of retarded mind and prefer to be silent.

This is a big blow to all you guys. Hope you learn something from her.

Cheers million times.

Gebreselassie Zemariame,

No, I am not going away. I normally do not run away from challenges. As I told you I do not argue with someone like you. I read most every thing your wrote and even asked my husband who is an FBI profile developer to see if he can shed light on your character. He told me he is throwing his dart in the dark. He said you are hearting and or desperate.

I engage in productive and meaningful activity. I have requested and got a meeting both with my Senator and my Congress woman. Many thanks to my uncle who just happens to be a senior congressional advisor to the democratic party.

best regards,

Ethiopia McCarthy

I hope you will continue with your constructive work to bring to light the injustice in Ethiopia without being discouraged by some of the responses you get and do not get. There are thousands of Ethiopians who have been participating in demonstrations in DC who will gladly join you in the protest you proposed. Perhaps one of your Ethiopian friends in DC can get help you connect with coordinators of those demonstrations.

For my small part, I have bought the money order for the promised $100 today and will be mailing to ER in the morning. I will send more as my budget allows it.

Continue the good work! One person can make a big difference. Rosa Parks did.

Dear Ethiopia

It is really sweet of you to raise such kind of
luminous idea. Even if I am in Ethiopia my sprit is with you and all the Ethiopians in America and Europe who fight for Ethiopian peoples right. And forget about Geresselassie and his comrade, They are awful Weyan who are the enemy of the Ethiopian people and part of a regime who gun down more than 36 peaceful demonstrators in broad day light in the street of Addis Ababa Hence you can't expect nothing good from these blatant lairs

Email: chaakaly@yahoo.com

Josie Ethiopia McCarthy!

In your final response you said, "I read most every thing your wrote and even asked my husband who is an FBI profile developer to see if he can shed light on your character."

If your intention is meant to scare me, you are totally wrong. Infact this tells me how stupid you are. You also said that, "he said you are hearting and or desperate." If you are telling the truth, I am happy you found someone in yourside who would be able to comfort you by telling absolutely wrong infrmation. By the way is he affiliated himself with witch or what? You need to know tell him that, I am not hearting or desperate at all.

Finally, you better spend in productive and meaningful activities as you said rather than trying to defend unworthy Ethiopian political oppositons.

I encourage you also to listen enginer Hailu Shawel, leader of oppostions party's interview with BBC. He is the guy who flatly denied about his press release.
You can access through the following link.

http://www.uedpmedhin.org/headlinenews/may2005/May31_english.pdf

And then listen the interview he gave with BBC. To do that go to the link

http://www.ethiopiafirst.com/news1.html

Then Click,

(Video) HARDtalk interview on July 5th, Stephen Sackur talks to Hailu Shawel

This will help you to know the nature of the leader of oppostion party.

Good luck in your search of finding the truth.

Sincerly,

Gebreselassie Zemariame

Gebreselassie,

This is between me, you and Ibrahim. Ibrahim and I think you are really hearting and seem to be desperate. Ethiopia McCarthy's husband has hit the nail on the head. It seems that it has bothered you so much you have posted four messages repeating that "I am not hearting and I am not desperate".

Again between you, Ibrahim me, why did you post the minutes of the meeting between Meles and Bush that clearly humilaites Meles. I think you are hearting and I think you are desperate.

Ibrahim, too thinks this is the case.

Mamo Qilo

Ibrahim Shirdon:

A person can have a PHD in one thing and can be total clueless in another. Believe me I live close to a university and I happen to know a lot of people with a PHD.

You have so much hate to wards Amharas because of Haile Selasie; at the same time you seem to praise Meles regardless of his cruelty. My siblings and I grew up in Addis Ababa. My mother is Amhara and my father is Oromo. My parents raised us to love our ethnicity equally. We used to go visit both sides of our family in Oromo and Amhara provinces. The quality of life in Amhara province is not any better than Oromo province.
Just because Haile Selasie claimed that he was Amhara has nothing good for them. Have you ever lived in Amhara province? Or even visit for a short time? Or were you brain washed with so much hate you can get it out of your head even with a PHD?

Just because Meles opened one school in your homeland, how could you excuse his criminal act on innocent lives? How could you tell any parent that Meles is a good man after he gunned down their children just because he opened one louse school in your area? Or are you that cold-hearted like Meles?

Remember:

“IN JUSTICE ANYWHERE IS A THREAT TO JUSTICE EVERYWHERE”.
_Martin Luther King.

My Question is Ibrahim claimed that he makes 6 digit figures. Who is paying him igures. I am sure if I ca find that out I can convince them to pay me 8 figure salary.

Mamo Qilo

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email: Meles2inUSA@cs.com

City: USA

Ayelhu T , please leave alone our hero Ibrhim Shirdon he is an iron eagle, ready to demonstrate his capability brother Ibrhim I salute you again. Slowly but surely the truth of so called opposition coming out and we will prevail any attempts against the people of Ethiopia, for your information people who lives abroad specially in DC area they are clueless so forgive them

Lema,one question for you,why you choose Lema as nick name?

Lema,the name Lema in amharic is Lema.

Finally, Josie Ethiopia McCarthy, is settle once for all.

City: gzhello@yahoo.com

CASE CLOSED

JULY 11TH, 2005