Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question to Moderator!

Moderator is someone who preside over a debate unless there is different meaning in this forum. Contrary to this, moderator have been posted unconfirmed news from back home sided with one side and sometimes removed some issues that has been posted.

Could you give an explanation?

Email: GZemariame@aol.com

Re: Question to Moderator!

Ato Gebreselassie:

There is no virtue in being neutral when it comes to the current situation in Ethiopia. Either you are with the people of Ethiopia, or you are with their tormentor, Meles Zenawi. My colleagues and I at ER choose to stand with the people of Ethiopia. But we still respect your write to express your views, unlike what the government you support is doing.

You answered clearly my question.

In the mean time may be able to give explanation about Mrs. Almaz Seifu?

Thank you

Email: GZemariame@aol.com

I know the kinds of this pathetic man. I would have done the same if I were poor in insight and honesty to myself. Thanks God I am not so destitue of neutrality, honor and truth.

He is trying to be a smart master of disinformation at this age when every Ethiopian knows who is who. This thug of Meles has every right to express his opinion. He does not understand politics at the end triumphs and vegetates on truth. The attempt by the dis-informers would not abate. They will try in vain to misinform the people that the killing of 40 Ethiopian students and youth is justifiable since it was done to perpetuate the reign of Meles.

They would also think that differences of opinion and procedures by the opposition is fetal, catastrophic and doomsday. The TPLF kind of difference of opinion is fetal - look at Tamirat, Hayelom, Gebru, Siye, and the millions more who are in detention, killed..... The opposition are good at living with their disagreements. The likes of this so-called cowardly Gebreselasie, a person who even is not courageous enough to reveal his identity and thinks that holding such kind of name would give him “respect” and “reverence” is a misfit in the realm of the current Ethiopian context. NOW THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN. EVEN THE OLF HAS STOPPED TO BE AN INSTRUMENT OF HATE POLITICS. IF Mr. Gebre.. wakes up to reality or not is the matter. The issue is whether we are firm in standing with the Ethiopian people and make the strides towards the popular representation.

Thank you.

City: Addis Ababa